Windows 10: hey so i just got a new pc today for gaming and i downloaded the epicgames launcher and im...

Discus and support hey so i just got a new pc today for gaming and i downloaded the epicgames launcher and im... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; it would mean alot if u can fix this for me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Regan Lovell, Dec 25, 2023.

1. hey so i just got a new pc today for gaming and i downloaded the epicgames launcher and im...

it would mean alot if u can fix this for me

:)

Regan Lovell, Dec 25, 2023
  2. imp99 Win User

Blue Screen when im downloading game from EpicGames launcher

Hello,first of all please sorry if my gramma is bad,english is not my main language for talking...anyway a week ago ive done new system on computer,ive downloaded Epicgames launcher,Battle.net launcher etc etc...And i wanted to download my games on PC again,everything was fine until i tried to download GTA V from EpicGames launcher,every time when Im trying to download some game (for exsample GTA V,jurrasic world evolution 2) downloading starts and im getting randomly Blue Screen any my Pc restarting,is there a way to solve this problem? First i thought that my drivers on graphic card are bad,or theres problem with system,but it seems that theyr both fine...Ive already downloaded somes games from Steam and Battle.net launchers and it went good without any blue screen...Theres only problem with EpicGames launcher as i can see,please help me to solve this problem. One more thing,i also took my PC into PC service and they have tested my pc with some programs to make pressure on graphic card and system as well,and everything was fine.

imp99, Dec 25, 2023
  3. imp99 Win User
    Blue Screen when im downloading game from EpicGames launcher

Ive installed chipset again,and ive updated BIOS,later ill put something to download from EpicGames and I'll tell you if everythings okay,btw thank you for the instructions.

imp99, Dec 25, 2023
  4. hey so i just got a new pc today for gaming and i downloaded the epicgames launcher and im...

Epic Games Launcher crash problem

Hi FNC,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

Try this steps to troubleshoot the issue.

- Click on Start.

- Type Add or Remove Programs and press Enter.

- Locate the Epic Games Launcher and select it.

- Click on Uninstall.

- Once this is done, download the latest installer from epicgames to

install the launcher again.

(https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/)

Hope it helps.

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Abram Pinto, Dec 25, 2023
Thema:

hey so i just got a new pc today for gaming and i downloaded the epicgames launcher and im...

1. hey so i just got a new pc today for gaming and i downloaded the epicgames launcher and im... - Similar Threads - hey got today

2. hey so i just got a new pc today for gaming and i downloaded the epicgames launcher and im...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hey so i just got a new pc today for gaming and i downloaded the epicgames launcher and im...: it would mean alot if u can fix this for me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-so-i-just-got-a-new-pc-today-for-gaming-and-i/9907c2d2-1f7a-4dff-b82a-4b6bf16290ef
  3. Blue Screen when im downloading game from EpicGames launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen when im downloading game from EpicGames launcher: Hello,first of all please sorry if my gramma is bad,english is not my main language for talking...anyway a week ago ive done new system on computer,ive downloaded Epicgames launcher,Battle.net launcher etc etc...And i wanted to download my games on PC again,everything was...
  4. Blue Screen when im downloading game from EpicGames launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen when im downloading game from EpicGames launcher: Hello,first of all please sorry if my gramma is bad,english is not my main language for talking...anyway a week ago ive done new system on computer,ive downloaded Epicgames launcher,Battle.net launcher etc etc...And i wanted to download my games on PC again,everything was...
  5. Hey so I downloaded a game and it says owned but im not sure how to open it Ive looked it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey so I downloaded a game and it says owned but im not sure how to open it Ive looked it...: Hey so I downloaded a game and it says owned but im not sure how to open it Ive looked it up in the browser and nothing come up please help.I dont know how to open the game that i downloaded help as fast as you could please!...
  6. Hey so I downloaded a game and it says owned but im not sure how to open it Ive looked it...

Hey so I downloaded a game and it says owned but im not sure how to open it Ive looked it...: Hey so I downloaded a game and it says owned but im not sure how to open it Ive looked it up in the browser and nothing come up please help.I dont know how to open the game that i downloaded help as fast as you could please!...
  7. So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.: So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend. With Windows 11When started it worked fine and was able to connect to the internet.After which I have tried to install my ssd and hdd into the new pc it already had an m.2 ssd installed At first I could see my files...
  8. So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.

So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.: So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend. With Windows 11When started it worked fine and was able to connect to the internet.After which I have tried to install my ssd and hdd into the new pc it already had an m.2 ssd installed At first I could see my files...
  9. So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. HEY I GOT EMAIL!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HEY I GOT EMAIL!!!: Ok I open the mailbox... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-got-email/7765ec7b-11fe-407b-b66c-b2ad26e826c3