Windows 10: Hey, so I opened my computer today and saw this; no wallpaper, and white boxes around...

Discus and support Hey, so I opened my computer today and saw this; no wallpaper, and white boxes around... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lem00s [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lem00s, Sep 16, 2020.

1. /u/lem00s Win User

Hey, so I opened my computer today and saw this; no wallpaper, and white boxes around...

/u/lem00s, Sep 16, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

Hey, so I opened my computer today and saw this; no wallpaper, and white boxes around...

Steve C, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Hey, so I opened my computer today and saw this; no wallpaper, and white boxes around... - Similar Threads - Hey opened computer

2. So today I turned on my pc and I'm getting explorer. exe application error in a box the box...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So today I turned on my pc and I'm getting explorer. exe application error in a box the box...: So today I turned on my pc and I'm getting explorer. exe application error in a box the box says 0x00007FF84830ACA referenced memory at 0x000000000000024. The memory could not be written. I have a band new fresh install of windows olfrom a usb media tool, I have rum all the...
  3. So today I turned on my pc and I'm getting explorer. exe application error in a box the box...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So today I turned on my pc and I'm getting explorer. exe application error in a box the box...: So today I turned on my pc and I'm getting explorer. exe application error in a box the box says 0x00007FF84830ACA referenced memory at 0x000000000000024. The memory could not be written. I have a band new fresh install of windows olfrom a usb media tool, I have rum all the...
  4. White borders around context box.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White borders around context box.: So, I just recently reinstalled windows and decided to customize it as I didn't really do it as much before, and as I set my default theme to be dark, I noticed that when I open the context box there's white borders around the box which I find annoying and I'm wondering if I...
  5. White borders around context box.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White borders around context box.: So, I just recently reinstalled windows and decided to customize it as I didn't really do it as much before, and as I set my default theme to be dark, I noticed that when I open the context box there's white borders around the box which I find annoying and I'm wondering if I...
  6. White borders around context box.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. White box around desktop icons?

White box around desktop icons?: Hi, From time to time, white annoying boxes appear around my desktop icons that I can't get rid of once and for all. F5 works as a temporary solution, but once I select another icon, the boxes will come back. They appear in the first place by selecting an icon, going on a...
  8. Red box around wallpaper

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Red box around wallpaper: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/moikel420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i3ws2e/red_box_around_wallpaper/
  9. So today I was checking my bios on my win10 PC and I saw fast boot and I turned it on. My...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So today I was checking my bios on my win10 PC and I saw fast boot and I turned it on. My...: submitted by /u/jazzboss3000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g28i0g/so_today_i_was_checking_my_bios_on_my_win10_pc/
  10. White box around icons on taskbar and odd looking interfaces

White box around icons on taskbar and odd looking interfaces: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] These are two snips i took of my computer's interfce, it looks very off now, i turned it off on friday and when i turned it on today everything looks bad. my desktop and lock screen image was reset and there are white boarders around almost every icon....