Windows 10: Hey so i recently tried to update one of my softwares and after i did update it (avermedia...

Discus and support Hey so i recently tried to update one of my softwares and after i did update it (avermedia... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarkRelax [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i7dcxv/hey_so_i_recently_tried_to_update_one_of_my/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DarkRelax, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Hey so i recently tried to update one of my softwares and after i did update it (avermedia...

/u/DarkRelax, Aug 10, 2020

2. Error 0x80070563 Avermedia

installing graphic drivers: don't know how to do that but thanks.

The following update cannot be installed - it is called: Avermedia streaming media and broadcast services / Avermedia consumer infrared receiver - ERROR 0x80070563. Tried repeatedly to install this update without success. Any deas would be appreciated. Tx.

tieneke wolfert, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Avermedia IR receiver update

Hi there

It'r a home built computer with I7 processor 16 gig ram , plenty of HDD space.

I have an Avermedia H789 tv card in it which I now use with MediaPortal media player. Everything works fine, but as Microsoft removed it's media centre, the remote does not work. MediaPortal could use the remote if Windows 10 would install the Avermedia
    update it downloads every day.

Microsoft can't or won't help. I can use the keyboard to control MediaPortal, but cannot stop Windows Update from downloading the update. It's wasting my download allowance.

Lyonel Elston, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Hey so i recently tried to update one of my softwares and after i did update it (avermedia...

PS3 and PSP firmware updated

Sony has updated the firmware for its two most recent consoles, with a few improvements for each. The PS3 firmware has been updated to version 1.70, which will enable gamers to play PS1 software purchased from the PlayStation Store (previously only playable on the PSP) and will allow the use of the vibration function of accessories when playing PlayStation and PlayStation 2 titles (not PS3 games unfortunately, but a step forwards). The PlayStation Store still lists all classic titles as being for the PSP, but this may be changed when it’s updated later this week. As for the PSP, the firmware has been updated to version 3.40, with the most noticeable changes being improved support for PlayStation Network titles and a changed method for managing certificates under [Game]. Apparently with the new firmware, gamers can share save data between both consoles allowing PS1 titles to be continued on the move and at home.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Hey so i recently tried to update one of my softwares and after i did update it (avermedia...

1. Hey so i recently tried to update one of my softwares and after i did update it (avermedia... - Similar Threads - Hey recently tried

2. Hey so I have an issue where my updates won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey so I have an issue where my updates won't install: So I've been trying to install updates to my pc but they keep failing I've no clue why they keep failing thoughI've tried looking through the q&a forms but so far nothing has helped me repair this issue...
  3. Hey so I have an issue where my updates won't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey so I have an issue where my updates won't install: So I've been trying to install updates to my pc but they keep failing I've no clue why they keep failing thoughI've tried looking through the q&a forms but so far nothing has helped me repair this issue...
  4. Hey so I have an issue where my updates won't install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I recently did an update - and now none of my documents open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently did an update - and now none of my documents open: I recently did the updates - 2024-04 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB5036620 and 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893 - and after that, I can't open any of my Microsoft...
  6. So I recently updated windows 10 the update said it was for version 22h2 but after the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I recently updated windows 10 the update said it was for version 22h2 but after the...: So I recently updated windows because of some crashes my pc was having the update said it was for version 22h2 of windows 10 which i found wierd as i was on 22h2 already but after the update when the pc turned it was running on windows 2004 [Version 10.0.19041.1] and now i...
  7. So I recently updated windows 10 the update said it was for version 22h2 but after the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So I recently updated windows 10 the update said it was for version 22h2 but after the...: So I recently updated windows because of some crashes my pc was having the update said it was for version 22h2 of windows 10 which i found wierd as i was on 22h2 already but after the update when the pc turned it was running on windows 2004 [Version 10.0.19041.1] and now i...
  8. So I recently updated windows 10 the update said it was for version 22h2 but after the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. So I downloaded and installed the recent "Feature Update" and after my laptop restarted,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I downloaded and installed the recent "Feature Update" and after my laptop restarted,...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iSuck-S [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lw31sj/so_i_downloaded_and_installed_the_recent_feature/
  10. Every time I try to update my printer's software using the Epson Software Updater software,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Every time I try to update my printer's software using the Epson Software Updater software,...: Every time I try to update my printer's software using the Epson Software Updater software, I receive a Runtime Error message. I was wondering how this could be fixed....