Windows 10: Hey there! I am having a black screen after booting from one of my bootabke usb...

Discus and support Hey there! I am having a black screen after booting from one of my bootabke usb... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was trying to reset my old laptop and then after clearing out everything,once I wanted to turn it on,but it says no OS was found,try unplugging any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mostofa Shawkat, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Hey there! I am having a black screen after booting from one of my bootabke usb...

I was trying to reset my old laptop and then after clearing out everything,once I wanted to turn it on,but it says no OS was found,try unplugging any devices- somthing like that.I put my bootable usb, and after trying to boot with it,it just would load a black screen with a line at the corner. I have trying resetting the bios,but it wouldn't work! please consider helping to solve my problem.

:)

Mostofa Shawkat, Jan 29, 2023
  2. jds63 Win User

Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Jan 29, 2023
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jan 29, 2023
  4. Hey there! I am having a black screen after booting from one of my bootabke usb...

windows 10 can't boot, black screen.

Hello,

• What is the make and model of you system?
    • Do you receive any exact error message?
    There can be many reasons for booting to a black screen. These screens may appear with or without the mouse pointer. The main causes observed are:

• The video output is being sent to an unexpected port
    • Problems with the driver for your display adapter
    I suggest you to refer the below link and follow the suggestions provided by Sharath Srinivasa on August 7, 2015 and see if this helps in resolving the issue.

Redirecting

If the issue still persists, perform Startup Repair using Windows 10 bootable DVD or USB drive and check if that helps. Initiating repair from DVD may have different results.

Startup Repair is a Windows recovery tool that can fix certain system problems that might prevent Windows from starting. Startup Repair scans your computer for the problem and then tries to fix it so your computer can start correctly.

Startup Repair is one of the recovery tools in the System Recovery Options menu. This set of tools is located on your computer's hard disk and on the Windows installation disc.

If you don’t have the bootable DVD or USB drive, please refer to the steps in the article given below to create one and then follow the steps given below.

Create installation media for Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Once you have made the bootable USB or DVD drive, please follow the steps.

• Insert the installation DVD or USB
      and boot Windows 10 from it.

• In the ‘Windows setup’
      page, select thelanguage to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.

• Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select
      ‘Troubleshoot’.

• Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select
      Startup Repair'
      and select the operating system.
    You might also require to change the boot priority in BIOS in order to allow the computer to boot from DVD.

Note:
    Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of
    BIOS/CMOS settings

Keep us posted with the status of black screen issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

Hey there! I am having a black screen after booting from one of my bootabke usb...

1. Hey there! I am having a black screen after booting from one of my bootabke usb... - Similar Threads - Hey having black

2. I am having black screen right after window logo appears.I have dual boot on my mac of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having black screen right after window logo appears.I have dual boot on my mac of...: Window 10 black screen after window 10 logo appears in macbook pro bootcamp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-black-screen-right-after-window-logo/7cd0d03f-9dfc-4e11-bab1-6e8ba280fc7d
  3. I am having black screen right after window logo appears.I have dual boot on my mac of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having black screen right after window logo appears.I have dual boot on my mac of...: Window 10 black screen after window 10 logo appears in macbook pro bootcamp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-black-screen-right-after-window-logo/7cd0d03f-9dfc-4e11-bab1-6e8ba280fc7d
  4. Hey there! I am having a black screen after booting from one of my bootabke usb...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey there! I am having a black screen after booting from one of my bootabke usb...: I was trying to reset my old laptop and then after clearing out everything,once I wanted to turn it on,but it says no OS was found,try unplugging any devices- somthing like that.I put my bootable usb, and after trying to boot with it,it just would load a black screen with a...
  5. Hey there! I am having a black screen after booting from one of my bootabke usb...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey there! I am having a black screen after booting from one of my bootabke usb...: I was trying to reset my old laptop and then after clearing out everything,once I wanted to turn it on,but it says no OS was found,try unplugging any devices- somthing like that.I put my bootable usb, and after trying to boot with it,it just would load a black screen with a...
  6. Black Screen from usb boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen from usb boot: I have been trying to boot from usb to upgrade windows 10. The screen shows a blinking cursor , then the windows logo and restarts, it even crashes completely sometimes , and I couldn't get to install no updates through the media creation tool directly , and unfortunately I...
  7. Black screen after booting from USB Installation Media

Black screen after booting from USB Installation Media: now, my computer is pretty f*cked up, i can't boot into the system it keeps showing that "Preparing Automatic Repair" thing , safe and recovery mode don't seem to be working either. I tried booting from USB using legacy; It shows me the blue windows icon with the loading...
  8. Black screen after booting from USB Installation Media

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after booting from USB Installation Media: now, my computer is pretty fucked up, i can't boot into the system ( it keeps showing that "Preparing Automatic Repair" thing ), safe and recovery mode don't seem to be working either. I tried booting from USB using legacy; It shows me the blue windows icon with the loading...
  9. Black Screen after Booting From Windows USB installer

Black Screen after Booting From Windows USB installer: I have tried to reinstall windows on my laptop because it is running slow. But when I try to boot from the USB that the media creation tool made, nothing happens. The DELL logo wheel spins around for awhile and then the screen goes black and nothing happens ever that....
  10. Black screen with cursor after automatic repair or booting from usb

Black screen with cursor after automatic repair or booting from usb: Hello I was booting from usb drive in order to repair my pc .. but the pc accidently turned off while restoring system point. Then i try to turned it on, after automatic repair the black screen comes with cursor .. also try booting from usb nothing comes just a screen with...