Windows 10: Hey there, I wanted to allow the hibernation option on my PC and I can't do it because of...

Discus and support Hey there, I wanted to allow the hibernation option on my PC and I can't do it because of... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/justchristina01 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/justchristina01, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Hey there, I wanted to allow the hibernation option on my PC and I can't do it because of...

/u/justchristina01, Jun 25, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

hibernating/password

Hello Rich,

One possible reason why your system keeps hibernating or goes to sleep is because of the power plan settings of your computer. To assist you with your concern regarding your PC hibernating, we recommend that you reconfigure the power plan settings by following
    the steps below:

• Type Display on Cortana's search field and press
      Enter.
    • Select Power & sleep.
    • Under the Sleep option, click the drop down menu to set the number of minutes/hours you would like your PC to sleep/hibernate. We suggest that you select
      Never if you do not want you system to hibernate.
    • Close all windows for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Jun 25, 2020
  3. No Option For Hibernate on Surface Book 2

Hey Andre,

Unfortunately, neither "on" nor "off" resolved the problem. To be clear, I want to have the ability to hibernate my pc. Any other suggestions?

Codeywilliams, Jun 25, 2020
  4. itiod Win User

Hey there, I wanted to allow the hibernation option on my PC and I can't do it because of...

Missing hibernate option in settings

Windows 10 laptop is missing the hibernate option, and hibernate is not listed in the shutdown settings.

Hey there, I wanted to allow the hibernation option on my PC and I can't do it because of... 1bf71cba-6f10-4fb3-acfa-ca4b1d46684d.png

I was looking for the hibernate option because my laptop regularly crashes when I close the lid, and I was assuming this is why. I have been unable to find any solutions on the internet as all the results were how to enable hibernate in settings, but I don't
    have that option. Any suggestions?

itiod, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Hey there, I wanted to allow the hibernation option on my PC and I can't do it because of...

1. Hey there, I wanted to allow the hibernation option on my PC and I can't do it because of... - Similar Threads - Hey wanted allow

2. I wanted to shutdown my laptop but I can't because it says there's no power option available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wanted to shutdown my laptop but I can't because it says there's no power option available: Hi, I have my Asus TUF Gaming F15, so yesterday I was done doing work on my laptop and I wanted to shut down the laptop but, when I tried to shut it down it says There are currently no power option available. I've search one youtube for tutorials, and it didn't worked so...
  3. I wanted to shutdown my laptop but I can't because it says there's no power option available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I wanted to shutdown my laptop but I can't because it says there's no power option available: Hi, I have my Asus TUF Gaming F15, so yesterday I was done doing work on my laptop and I wanted to shut down the laptop but, when I tried to shut it down it says There are currently no power option available. I've search one youtube for tutorials, and it didn't worked so...
  4. I wanted to shutdown my laptop but I can't because it says there's no power option available

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I wanted to shutdown my laptop but I can't because it says there's no power option available

6. I CAN'T HIBERNATE MY NOTEBOOK.

I CAN'T HIBERNATE MY NOTEBOOK.: I CAN'T HIBERNATE MY LAPTOP. I'VE FOLLOW THE RECOMMENDED PROCEDURE AND THE OPTION IS NOT AVAILABLE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hibernate-my-notebook/b921c42d-d7e1-43e4-9544-f734e729fc48
  7. My pc says in settings that I cant allow optional diagnostic data because I apparently have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc says in settings that I cant allow optional diagnostic data because I apparently have...: i really dont get it please help if you know how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-says-in-settings-that-i-cant-allow-optional/2de427ff-454b-4df7-94ba-655752bff02c
  8. My pc says in settings that I cant allow optional diagnostic data because I apparently have...

My pc says in settings that I cant allow optional diagnostic data because I apparently have...: i really dont get it please help if you know how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-says-in-settings-that-i-cant-allow-optional/2de427ff-454b-4df7-94ba-655752bff02c
  9. i want to enable virtualization but my pc is not allowing

in Windows 10 Customization
    i want to enable virtualization but my pc is not allowing: I have bluestacks on my pc but its running slow and for it to be fast i need to enable virtualization and in which i am not able to access the the bios settings because it needs my administrator password which i do not have a clue of it .what should i do to know it...
  10. Hey guys, I want turn on hibernate mode but I haven't this option. Windows 10 pro 1903

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey guys, I want turn on hibernate mode but I haven't this option. Windows 10 pro 1903: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LambLeeg [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ftit24/hey_guys_i_want_turn_on_hibernate_mode_but_i/