Windows 10: hey what have you used that would auto-delete all all bloatware in-bui

Discus and support hey what have you used that would auto-delete all all bloatware in-bui in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 1. what have you used that would auto-delete all all bloatware in-built apps? 2. for what you use, does it removed the bloatw are forever?or would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by win10user999, Mar 30, 2018.

1. hey what have you used that would auto-delete all all bloatware in-bui

1. what have you used that would auto-delete all all bloatware in-built apps?

2. for what you use, does it removed the bloatw are forever?or would win10 install them again in an update?

:)

win10user999, Mar 30, 2018

2. unsolved - what have you used that you that you know is most effective to remove delete all bloatware in-built apps?

a few examples:

PC Decrapifier

* A Full Review of PC Decrapifier, a Free Software Uninstaller

Windows 10 Store Apps Uninstaller

* Script Windows 10 Store Apps Uninstaller (PowerShell/WinForms)

---

1. for the suggested software, does it removed the bloatware in-buiilt apps forever

2. or would win10 install them again in an update?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

macos best, Mar 30, 2018
  3. LeonLaude Win User
    unsolved - what have you used that you that you know is most effective to remove delete all bloatware in-built apps?

Hi macos best,

As Marque Lor mentioned, use either the Windows 10 Store Apps Uninstaller or
    Windows PowerShell.

Here's a good guide on how to uninstall unwanted Apps with PowerShell:

[Guide] How to Remove All Built-in Apps in Windows 10 - AskVG

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Mar 30, 2018
  4. hey what have you used that would auto-delete all all bloatware in-bui

Hi and Welcome to TenForums!

I use a basic PowerShell script that can uninstall of the apps that are not desired.

They would come back if you apply a feature update, yes.

Masterchiefxx17, Mar 30, 2018
  5. 'They would come back if you apply a feature update'

1. just to confirm, in the last 2 updates it has come back?

2. anyway to set the script to auto-delete on each update?

3. if win10 adds new apps, the script would need to be updated, i guess?

win10user999, Mar 30, 2018
  6. CountMike New Member
    I mainly just ignore most windows "bloatware", have enough resources to do that.

CountMike, Mar 30, 2018
  7. eLPuSHeR Win User
    Indeed but OP can also use free Geek Uninstaller to do it.

Probably powershell commands are faster but GU is a more user-friendly approach.

eLPuSHeR, Mar 30, 2018
  8. lx07 Win User

hey what have you used that would auto-delete all all bloatware in-bui

They don't any more - not for 18 months or so. Since build 14926 (in September 2016) apps you remove are not reinstalled by feature updates.

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14926 for PC and Mobile - Windows Experience BlogWindows Experience Blog

This definitely worked for me since then - uninstalled apps stay uninstalled.

9. Borg 386 Win User
    This program is usually mentioned in articles for cleaning out a new PC.

The PC Decrapifier

But if you want to take the time to run Revo Uninstaller, that seeks out all the reg keys as well as files associated with a program & removes them completely. Read the documentation as you can hose your system if you remove the wrong keys.

Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems

Borg 386, Mar 30, 2018
  10. Ccleaner Pro>Tools>Uninstall.

All tiles and MS apps are shown there and once removed they won't show up anymore.

MikeMecanic, Mar 30, 2018
  11. They used to, but I was actually corrected:

Feature updates don't happen often, so, you could just run the script each there are new apps.

Masterchiefxx17, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

hey what have you used that would auto-delete all all bloatware in-bui

1. hey what have you used that would auto-delete all all bloatware in-bui - Similar Threads - hey used auto

2. You Would All Reply By Saying?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You Would All Reply By Saying?: Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,I know you would all reply by saying that after the either installed W.D./M.D. updates were installed it should be virtually impossible to then download or redownload a dangerous file/s or program/s and including install it and then explore it as...
  3. You Would All Reply By Saying?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You Would All Reply By Saying?: Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,I know you would all reply by saying that after the either installed W.D./M.D. updates were installed it should be virtually impossible to then download or redownload a dangerous file/s or program/s and including install it and then explore it as...
  4. You Would All Reply By Saying?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. What is the RSS feed? Plz read all the way to the bottom. you don't have to read all the...

What is the RSS feed? Plz read all the way to the bottom. you don't have to read all the...: I have no idea what this is: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><rss xmlns:a10="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0"><channel><title>Microsoft Community - STOP Ransomware</title><description /><language>en-us</language><a10:link...
  6. What is the RSS feed? Plz read all the way to the bottom. you don't have to read all the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the RSS feed? Plz read all the way to the bottom. you don't have to read all the...: I have no idea what this is: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><rss xmlns:a10="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0"><channel><title>Microsoft Community - STOP Ransomware</title><description /><language>en-us</language><a10:link...
  7. Would you be knowing what might have caused this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Would you be knowing what might have caused this?: Below is what I have got after opening the mini dump in WinDbg preview. Would you be able to tell me what might have caused this crash at first place?Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22415.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump...
  8. How dumb do you have to be to delete all my data.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How dumb do you have to be to delete all my data.: **** all of it gone, i'm a new users . weeks of school work gone, years of family pictures gone. **** you **** all of you. you suck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-dumb-do-you-have-to-be-to-delete-all-my-data/a476c2c4-29ab-4dbe-998b-87a36f976216
  9. All downloads are flagged as having a virus and deleted on all browsers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    All downloads are flagged as having a virus and deleted on all browsers: Every file I try to download is flagged as having a virus and is then deleted, in Microsoft Edge, IE and Chrome. All virus scans came up negative so I thought McAfee might be the issue so uninstalled that program letting Windows Defender take over security duties, then I had...
  10. What software would you use?

What software would you use?: If you wanted to create a simple program on your Computer using the Parallel or Serial port as the I/O, what software would you use to write the program? I want to write a little program that sends series of code to my Computer Controlled Ham Radio, which will set. among...