Windows 10: Hey! Window 10 noob here. Need help.

Discus and support Hey! Window 10 noob here. Need help. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Recently brought a new laptop with win10 . But the guy who gave the initial demo was a good guy and told me something about backing up windows 10 to an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ancient_Bug21, Sep 16, 2020 at 10:07 PM.

1. Hey! Window 10 noob here. Need help.

Recently brought a new laptop with win10 . But the guy who gave the initial demo was a good guy and told me something about backing up windows 10 to an pendrive so if it crashes some day , I won't have to come and pay 500 rs (7$) to get it fixed. I didn't quiet get it . What was it about and how to do it. Also what size of pendrive will I need? Thanks .

submitted by /u/Ancient_Bug21
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ancient_Bug21, Sep 16, 2020 at 10:07 PM
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 16, 2020 at 10:13 PM
  4. jmcslob Win User

Hey! Window 10 noob here. Need help.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Hey! Window 10 noob here. Need help. :cool:

Thema:

Hey! Window 10 noob here. Need help.

1. Hey! Window 10 noob here. Need help. - Similar Threads - Hey Window noob

2. hey guys i need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hey guys i need help: hey guys. i can not open my search bar in windows 10 anymore and i dont know why. whenever i click it it doesnt respond. Can someone help me ps: i've got an acer submitted by /u/notyourhoe3 [link] [comments]...
  3. Hey all!! Need some help with windows

Hey all!! Need some help with windows: Veryyy long story short, laptop HDD crashed, lost everything, and windows automatic repair failed. Finally worked up the courage to fix it, took the HDD out, and put a brand new SSD in. I have the USIF files on a flash drive and I'm ready to plug it in, can someone please...
  4. I'm a Noob...Get Me Out of Here!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm a Noob...Get Me Out of Here!: Hi I have got myself in a bit of a fix and I'm not sure where is best to get the help. I have a hard drive that i use to store and transport work files on between home and work. I am not the only person that uses the home laptop and i often leave it plugged in overnight and...
  5. Help a noob pls

Help a noob pls: Hi there guys/girls. I usually use my computer to browse online and maybe use some basic apps such as Netflix or Spotify, but i would like to start playimg games. I know that i don't have a very powerful hardware (4 gb of ram, a Core i5-8265U @ 1.60 and Intel UHD Graphics...
  6. Hey i need help with my audio.

Hey i need help with my audio.: [ATTACH] i ran the troubleshooter, got this, dont know what it means. sorry for my computer illiteracy. https://preview.redd.it/059ooupuww351.png?width=571&format=png&auto=webp&s=aeb7bc19f43f1247020ca11e9046aec9784856fc submitted by /u/Disgruntled_Mexican [link]...
  7. Help! I’m a noob

Help! I’m a noob: VCRUNTIME.dll I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling through command prompt Tried installing it from the Microsoft website Also tried (scannow) on command prompt. Just trying to download origin for gaming Scared to download anything from the internet I see from YouTube...
  8. Hey i need help with Windows Reset

Hey i need help with Windows Reset: So i got one of those windows chrome books (those brightly colored windows laptops that basically only are made to stream video) and i got it for free, due to the screen being smashed, now i have done a complete factory wipe, with the deep clean setting. How long does that...
  9. Help no a broke noob!

Help no a broke noob!: I'm on a serious budget and I can't afford to a better laptop for school. I'm using 4GB of RAM, a Pentium Procesor, a 250 HDD and of course Windows 10. I want to know which minimum hardware tweaks I can get to boost it up. And any software trick will do it. The heaviest...
  10. Stuck here,need help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck here,need help: [img] can anyone help me why i stuck here.. need help from ur expert.. my laptop dell Inspiron 14R 34125