Windows 10: Hey y’all, I’m having a hard time getting into my Labtop. It says I need to rest my pin and...

Discus and support Hey y’all, I’m having a hard time getting into my Labtop. It says I need to rest my pin and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey y’all, I’m having a hard time getting into my Labtop. It says I need to rest my pin and or to update my account but I can’t get into it if that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Malik Higgins, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Hey y’all, I’m having a hard time getting into my Labtop. It says I need to rest my pin and...

Hey y’all, I’m having a hard time getting into my Labtop. It says I need to rest my pin and or to update my account but I can’t get into it if that makes sense. It’s like a loop hole, anything helps!! Thank you

:)

Malik Higgins, Jun 4, 2023

2. I want to logon to m y laptop in Windows 10 by PIN instead of by password.

I want to logon to m y laptop in Windows 10 by PIN instead of by password.

P.Jedidiah, Jun 4, 2023
  3. Buying a Labtop

Alright I am going to buy a labtop as I am no longer playing video games, but I am want something that has sick graphics as far as looking glossy and HD goodness.

So I found the labtop i want i think, a dell xps M1530

But What i am confused about is the different options to pick for the screen

The most expensive one states:
    High Resolution, glossy widescreen 15.4 inch LED LCD (1440x900) & 2.0 M

the 50 dollar less one states :
    Full Hi Definition, glossy widescreen 15.4 inch LCD (1920x1200) & 2.0 M

Now the LED one, it says High Resolution, but does not say HD, Which one will look more Glossy and HD, you know how the labtops look in stores how real they look. what is the major difference?

Which one would you pick for a more realistic picture for HD backrounds and movies/pictures

Noobcomputermaker, Jun 4, 2023
  4. Hey y’all, I’m having a hard time getting into my Labtop. It says I need to rest my pin and...

my Lenovo labtop hard drive is crashed

Hi

As am using Lenovo Labtop with windows 8.1 operating system which has come with my labtop when I have purchase.

then I upgarde to windows 10 Operating system last year 2015 it was working fine, now my Lenovo Labtop hard drive has crashed.

Can I get windows 10 back, let me know what I should do whether I should purchase new windows 10.

TajuddinTAJ, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

Hey y’all, I’m having a hard time getting into my Labtop. It says I need to rest my pin and...

1. Hey y’all, I’m having a hard time getting into my Labtop. It says I need to rest my pin and... - Similar Threads - Hey y’all I’m

2. It says I need to get a new pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It says I need to get a new pin: So today I went on my pc to play some games with my friends and than it says I need to get a new pin so I just tried to reset my whole pc but keep my files and I put my right password in cause I have it n my notes and I checked it multiple times and it still said “incorrect...
  3. It says I need to get a new pin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    It says I need to get a new pin: So today I went on my pc to play some games with my friends and than it says I need to get a new pin so I just tried to reset my whole pc but keep my files and I put my right password in cause I have it n my notes and I checked it multiple times and it still said “incorrect...
  4. It says I need to get a new pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hey y’all, I’m having a hard time getting into my Labtop. It says I need to rest my pin and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey y’all, I’m having a hard time getting into my Labtop. It says I need to rest my pin and...: Hey y’all, I’m having a hard time getting into my Labtop. It says I need to rest my pin and or to update my account but I can’t get into it if that makes sense. It’s like a loop hole, anything helps!! Thank you...
  6. Hey y’all, I’m having a hard time getting into my Labtop. It says I need to rest my pin and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hey y’all, I’m having a hard time getting into my Labtop. It says I need to rest my pin and...: Hey y’all, I’m having a hard time getting into my Labtop. It says I need to rest my pin and or to update my account but I can’t get into it if that makes sense. It’s like a loop hole, anything helps!! Thank you...
  7. I’m getting a pop-up on my computer saying my screen time is up but this is my own account...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I’m getting a pop-up on my computer saying my screen time is up but this is my own account...: When I accidentally leave my computer on idols, and then after 15 or so hours, it kicks me out and I can’t get back on it. It says screen time limit has been succeeded and I need to request for an extended time but I haven’t set up any of this it’s an adult account. I just...
  8. The pin on my computer says that I need to try again later every time.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The pin on my computer says that I need to try again later every time.: I can’t sign in and going when it asks for my account password in the “Choose an option” > troubleshoot > advanced options anything that requires my account password says my password is wrong...
  9. my labtop

in Windows 10 Customization
    my labtop: ok im am trying to watch my dvr on my labtop from the hdmi what do I did its not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-labtop/0893357a-ef68-4f08-9663-eee4502e39e0
  10. Hello, forget my pin I can do I need to rest my pin

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hello, forget my pin I can do I need to rest my pin: Hello, forget my pin I can do I need to rest my pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-forget-my-pin-i-can-do-i-need-to-rest-my-pin/f6faf8e2-e867-456c-ac4e-6dba01ad0c54"