Windows 10: HEY

Discus and support HEY in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey hey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey/db793b31-b4cd-4199-9496-e488c6bc81dc Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YOUSALTY, Sep 18, 2020.

1. YOUSALTY Win User

HEY

Hey hey

:)

YOUSALTY, Sep 18, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool HEY :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 18, 2020
  3. thetarget Win User
    Some tutorials needed

Hey, there isnt any 110/33.. etc

The is list is like this: [133/33,134/34,135/34...]
    my default is 133/33 but now i step it to 134/34 and my CPU becomes 2.41Ghz...

Running with no problems... should I step up again?

thetarget, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

HEY

How to enable Hey Cortana on Android

Hi Jerry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

By default, Hey Cortana feature is turned off unless you activate it. Kindly follow the steps below to enable the feature.

• Launch the Cortana app on your Android device.
    • Click on the Menu.
    • Click on Hey Cortana.
    • Toggle the switch to position On for
      From the Cortana app

The Hey Cortana feature will not work when the phone is in standby mode, however you can follow the steps mentioned in the article below to enable Cortana on lock screen.

Getting started with Cortana

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

HEY

1. HEY - Similar Threads - HEY

2. Hey, my hp laptop doesn't display anything yet the F12 button keeps lighting what could be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey, my hp laptop doesn't display anything yet the F12 button keeps lighting what could be...: Hey, my hp laptop's F12 button keeps on yet it doesn't display anything on the screen. What could be the problem. Am BOB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-my-hp-laptop-doesnt-display-anything-yet-the/03c8d4b1-04db-4c8f-b238-e30e65828a4e
  3. Hey, my hp laptop doesn't display anything yet the F12 button keeps lighting what could be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey, my hp laptop doesn't display anything yet the F12 button keeps lighting what could be...: Hey, my hp laptop's F12 button keeps on yet it doesn't display anything on the screen. What could be the problem. Am BOB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-my-hp-laptop-doesnt-display-anything-yet-the/03c8d4b1-04db-4c8f-b238-e30e65828a4e
  4. Hey, my hp laptop doesn't display anything yet the F12 button keeps lighting what could be...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hey my pc takes a long time to shut down and restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey my pc takes a long time to shut down and restart: As stated in the subject my pc usually takes a while to shut down and restart abnormally long, usually occurs after long gaming sessions, as for the things I've tried:- Disabling Fast Startup- Resetting power defaults and running power troubleshooter- Disabling expo and pbo...
  6. Hey my pc takes a long time to shut down and restart

Hey my pc takes a long time to shut down and restart: As stated in the subject my pc usually takes a while to shut down and restart abnormally long, usually occurs after long gaming sessions, as for the things I've tried:- Disabling Fast Startup- Resetting power defaults and running power troubleshooter- Disabling expo and pbo...
  7. Hey, so why do your community guidelines suck so bad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey, so why do your community guidelines suck so bad?: They've been getting more and more draconian and for some stupid **** reason I can't use words like "intent" or "annoy" or "provoke." If this isn't the right place for it, please point me to the relevant place to say this....
  8. Hey, so why do your community guidelines suck so bad?

Hey, so why do your community guidelines suck so bad?: They've been getting more and more draconian and for some stupid **** reason I can't use words like "intent" or "annoy" or "provoke." If this isn't the right place for it, please point me to the relevant place to say this....
  9. Hey i cant get into Minecraft bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey i cant get into Minecraft bedrock: Hey I cant get into Minecraft bedrock because its incompatible with my launcher and it gives me a option to open the new launcher but I get this message "There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your...
  10. Hey i cant get into Minecraft bedrock

Hey i cant get into Minecraft bedrock: Hey I cant get into Minecraft bedrock because its incompatible with my launcher and it gives me a option to open the new launcher but I get this message "There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your...