Windows 10: hhd

Discus and support hhd in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello i have added a hdd to my computer from a old device it is spinning and it shows up in the bios but not the program called 'disk manager' or in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ioanward, Oct 31, 2020.

1. ioanward Win User

hhd

hello i have added a hdd to my computer from a old device it is spinning and it shows up in the bios but not the program called 'disk manager' or in the my pc tab, any ideas, thanks ioan

:)

ioanward, Oct 31, 2020
  2. RainZ Win User

One of my HHD disapeared from This PC

Like the title said .. one of my HDD (Dhhd :) disapeared from This PC .. not showing up anymore but its still listed in Disk Management .. how to bring it back with my other HHDs ? thanks.

RainZ, Oct 31, 2020
  3. axe0 Win User
    Windows 10 BSOD WHEAA_UNCORRECTABLE when playing embedded videos

Is HDD B the 1.5TB drive?

4. lacrumb Win User

hhd

HHD to SSD

Get the SSD and a way to connect to the computer and clone it from the HHD.

There are a number of free programs to use to do the clone. I used EaseUS toDoBacklUp.

lacrumb, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

hhd

1. hhd - Similar Threads - hhd

2. I have a 250 GB HHD disk drive and lately it has been locked on 100 precent, I can't...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a 250 GB HHD disk drive and lately it has been locked on 100 precent, I can't...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jhonarbakal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jyskal/i_have_a_250_gb_hhd_disk_drive_and_lately_it_has/
  3. INTERNAL HHD error, showing up as Local Disk.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    INTERNAL HHD error, showing up as Local Disk.: [IMG]After a recent update, not that recently though, i boot windows and it goes into hard drive scan and repair, it estimated 999hours. I am willing to wait but i have online school every day so this is not an option. I can sometimes log in to a very glitchy home page. I can...
  4. Messed the boot of my Win10 when I tried to clone my old HHD to replace it with new SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Messed the boot of my Win10 when I tried to clone my old HHD to replace it with new SSD: Hello, I've tried to clone my old HDD to a new SSD I've used the app "MiniTool Partition" and followed the process of "Migrate OS to SDD" Note that I had both disks connected within the tower of the pc with SATA cables during process as the SSD is an internal one As I...
  5. Deleting file after cloning HHD to new SSD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting file after cloning HHD to new SSD: Hi my name is Matt. I've just cloned my HHD containing my OS windows 10 to a new SSD All I want on my SSD is the necessary files for windows 10 to boot and have all installed application on my HHD I am wondering, is it safe to delete EVERYTHING from program files and...
  6. Needing to move my copy of Windows 10 to a new HHD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Needing to move my copy of Windows 10 to a new HHD: So here is my situation I have 3 HHD C Which is my copy of Windows 10 D Where my games are stored E My new 8TB HHD where I want to move my games from D to be stored. C is my oldest HHD and it has no space. It has my copy of Windows 10 which was a free upgrade...
  7. 100% hhd and 0% ssd in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% hhd and 0% ssd in Task Manager: Not really sure what to do at this point seemed to try everything I could find online. Recently replaced my CPU in the last 2 weeks, already double checked if everything was plugged in and also plugged and replugged my SSD into the motherboard with no fix when I turned...
  8. Windows 10 on a new laptop, 4GB Ramn, 1TB HHD, AMD ATHLON silver processor and it crashed...

Windows 10 on a new laptop, 4GB Ramn, 1TB HHD, AMD ATHLON silver processor and it crashed...: I cant believe this. I just got this laptop an hour ago, the startup was fine BUT then when I try to do ANYTHING it lags and freezes. I checked task manager and BAM McAfee taking most of the processing power alongside the windows module updater not sure but I think it's the...
  9. Blue screen after switching off HHD

Blue screen after switching off HHD: I have two HHD and SSD on my PC. Windows 10 is installed on SSD. I wanted to check if one of HHD is working properly and disconnected the other HHD. But when I connected it again, I got BSOD, it says that Windows 10 is not installed correctly. How can it happen?...
  10. Remove OS from HHD moved to new computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove OS from HHD moved to new computer: My laptop died and I replaced it with a new laptop that came with an SSD but had space for an HDD. I moved the HDD from the old computer to the new one, thus keeping all my files and gaining 1 TB of storage. The first time I booted up everything was fine. The second time, the...