Windows 10: HHeeeyyyy guuyys i neeeedd hhhhhheeelp wiith ssomeethhhhiiinnng

Discus and support HHeeeyyyy guuyys i neeeedd hhhhhheeelp wiith ssomeethhhhiiinnng in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Yooou mmmmmmmmiiighhtt beee woonnddeeeeering wwwhhyyy aam ii tyypping llliikie tthihss,, its ttthhee pppcc's fffaaauullttt.. II wwawas jjjjust playaing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Markthememe, Aug 3, 2020.

1. HHeeeyyyy guuyys i neeeedd hhhhhheeelp wiith ssomeethhhhiiinnng

Yooou mmmmmmmmiiighhtt beee woonnddeeeeering wwwhhyyy aam ii tyypping llliikie tthihss,, its ttthhee pppcc's fffaaauullttt.. II wwawas jjjjust playaing a vvideo gamme whhhenn ooutt of nnnnoowhheeerrrree myyy kkkeeyyboooaaaarrddd senseeetiiiiviiityy chaaannggeeeeeedddddd... CCaan ssomeone heellp????

submitted by /u/Markthememe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Markthememe, Aug 3, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 3, 2020
  3. What PSU should i get?

I find NO specs on the psu you listed, not the one ktr listed, ktr also suggested i get the mushkin psu!

freaksavior, Aug 3, 2020
  4. HHeeeyyyy guuyys i neeeedd hhhhhheeelp wiith ssomeethhhhiiinnng

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

HHeeeyyyy guuyys i neeeedd hhhhhheeelp wiith ssomeethhhhiiinnng

1. HHeeeyyyy guuyys i neeeedd hhhhhheeelp wiith ssomeethhhhiiinnng - Similar Threads - HHeeeyyyy guuyys neeeedd

2. Wi-Fi doesn't turn on after trying to dualboot wiith Windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi doesn't turn on after trying to dualboot wiith Windows 8.1: Hello, I am having an issue with my laptop's Wi-Fi not turning on, on Windows 10. The laptop in question is a Lenovo Yoga 300-11IBR. I tried to install Windows 8.1 on a separate partition, but even before getting into the installer, it did a blue screen. After that, when I...
  3. Wi-Fi doesn't turn on after trying to dualboot wiith Windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi doesn't turn on after trying to dualboot wiith Windows 8.1: Hello, I am having an issue with my laptop's Wi-Fi not turning on, on Windows 10. The laptop in question is a Lenovo Yoga 300-11IBR. I tried to install Windows 8.1 on a separate partition, but even before getting into the installer, it did a blue screen. After that, when I...
  4. Wi-Fi doesn't turn on after trying to dualboot wiith Windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. problem wiith Class visual studio 2022

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problem wiith Class visual studio 2022: Hello, guys.I am not familiar with classes, and the errors are many. I am stuck with the errorError CS0122 "Empenho.numero" is inacessible due the protect levelCan You help me to understand that error? I am copying the code below.using System;using...
  6. problem wiith Class visual studio 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem wiith Class visual studio 2022: Hello, guys.I am not familiar with classes, and the errors are many. I am stuck with the errorError CS0122 "Empenho.numero" is inacessible due the protect levelCan You help me to understand that error? I am copying the code below.using System;using...
  7. problem wiith Class visual studio 2022

8. Temp folder fills up C drive wiith errors. I had 41 thousand reports taking up 68Gbs most...

Temp folder fills up C drive wiith errors. I had 41 thousand reports taking up 68Gbs most...: I've been having this issue for at least two months I noticed my drive kept shrinking in space so I moved a lot to other drives and deleted a lot too. Altogether I removed 68 Gbs from my C drive. 4 days ago now I noticed my C drive had 0 bytes remaining, I thought it was just...
  9. Hi, I'm new. I'm having a problem wiith an hourglass blinking in w10.

in Windows 10 Support
    Hi, I'm new. I'm having a problem wiith an hourglass blinking in w10.: I have gone to every posting board looking for a solution. It is next to the cursor. Many sites I went to had many suggestions but nothing that seemed to work well. What I found was that my wifi is sending a burst every 5 seconds which corresponds with the appearance of the...
  10. Will "Your Phone app" ever work wiith iPhones

Will "Your Phone app" ever work wiith iPhones: Just what it says..... I know only works with android and Samsung. Will it ever expand to iPhone? I have a surface i'm on all the time and would love essentially imessage on my pc....