Windows 10: Hi advice on great KBM for X-box series One-S

Discus and support Hi advice on great KBM for X-box series One-S in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my nephew has a cheap KBnM (sub15 cobmo) and plays great on controller and we reckoin if he got onto KBnM he could get better and even eventually earn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by snadge, Aug 7, 2020.

1. snadge Win User

Hi advice on great KBM for X-box series One-S

my nephew has a cheap KBnM (sub15 cobmo) and plays great on controller and we reckoin if he got onto KBnM he could get better and even eventually earn money playing
    the device he wanted comes from america an doesnt appear to sell here or in the UK. its a ANZERWIN B07Z8HSGWC from Amazon USA
    he only plays Fortnite and GTA - thats ut! 80& oif time on FN
    can ayone sugget a KBnM with same or better features for the 91 it get is sent here
    thanks in advance..

:)

snadge, Aug 7, 2020

2. x box one s

heloo. it s me krish .. nice to text you...I just saw the video can I get a xbox one s damaged ones and the bing rewards you are talking about is ot available in my country.. I live in Nepal.. can u please give a xbox oneS damaged one.. please microsft ..
    I have never seen a x box but I have seen the video.. I also wanted to participate in the giveaways..... but what can I do... I am living in Nepal... I think so u can understand my curiosity and my problems .....

Hoping for a positive and a good response for my Xbox S

KrishBansal, Aug 7, 2020
  3. x box one

i have been a loyal fan of x box since the start .my x box one broke down it was a second hand machine ,i have mental health issues x box takes my mind off problems .i dont have anyone to help me get a refurbished console,please can anyone help out there
    ? andy

***Moved from: Mobile Devices/Microsoft Lumia and Nokia Lumia/Microsoft account/600-series***

TallestAsp21550, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Hi advice on great KBM for X-box series One-S

Security for Stolen X Box One S

I will try and make this as brief as possible. Question 1. Why is there no direct line to Microsoft Security for the police department to access? Q.2. Microsoft has the technology to locate and to know when my X Box is in use? Q.3. I requested my Live Gold
    membership to be suspended until I purchased a new X Box One S, Why did Microsoft fail to suspend my Live Gold Membership? Q.4. Why does Microsoft continue to upgrade Grand Theft Auto 5, when I purchased and registered all my games with Microsoft? Q.5. As
    a consumer of thousands of dollars for Microsoft Programs, Why cannot access Microsoft Security myself without miles of red tape? Q.6. Though my daughters account I have purchased Surface Pro i7 (with accessories over $4000.00 Ca.) Why is there no security
    options for theft?

Data Information X Box One S:Model - 1681, MFR Date 2016-07-2016, Product I.D. 09906732276416263048, S.N. 276416263048, Halo: The Master Chief Collection: plus other games and accessories. The X Box was stolen and Microsoft has the Technology to locate it
    then why not shut it down or lock it out. In Canada a lost or stolen phone can be locked out by the company and if android google shuts it down. I wanted to purchase a new surface pro but I opted for dell Latitude 7280 i7-7gen work travel laptop with anti
    theft in case of lost or stolen: I can retrieve my information and Dell can lock the computer down as long it is registered to my account. The theft allows the users not excess my private information but can use my Live Gold membership and upgrade my games
    that where stolen. Upgrade my X Box One S knowing and reported to Police department and to Microsoft. DOES Microsoft condone profiting from stolen devices? My daughter went to the police department tried to Get in touch with Microsoft security was put on hold
    and told to try different phone numbers this is unacceptable for a corporation that leads the future in technology. Police department finally gave up. If possible may I have some feed back on my questions. Thank you for your time and patience. Sorry forgot
    to mention I have gotten a new X Box One S from my nephew for my grandson: trying excess all my information from the old X Box One S was very difficult and time consuming.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

Gary (Wager) Garlow, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Hi advice on great KBM for X-box series One-S

1. Hi advice on great KBM for X-box series One-S - Similar Threads - advice great KBM

2. X Box Seris X controller driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    X Box Seris X controller driver: I just finished uninstalling about 11 X box seris x hidden device drivers. What does it do reinstall the driver every time I unplug it and then just leave the others on your system eating resources. Thats not all any time you unhook something it reinstalls the driver and...
  3. X Box Seris X controller driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    X Box Seris X controller driver: I just finished uninstalling about 11 X box seris x hidden device drivers. What does it do reinstall the driver every time I unplug it and then just leave the others on your system eating resources. Thats not all any time you unhook something it reinstalls the driver and...
  4. X Box Seris X controller driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Now Available Worldwide

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Now Available Worldwide: [ATTACH] Experience the thrill of gaming at 120 frames per second, with faster loading times, richer, more dynamic worlds and much more on Xbox Series X, our fastest most powerful console ever, and Xbox Series S, delivering next-generation performance at an affordable price...
  6. Known Issues on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S

in Windows 10 News
    Known Issues on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S: Hi there,What an exciting time! The Xbox Series X|S have both launched and we hope you are enjoying your time with the next generation of gaming! In the event you do run in to any issues though, we have you covered. Some issues might be known issues and we have the proper...
  7. Backward Compatibility on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S

in Windows 10 News
    Backward Compatibility on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S: [ATTACH] As gamers, we know how important it is to preserve and respect your gaming legacy. We believe your favorite games and franchises, your progression and achievements, your Xbox One gaming accessories and the friendships and communities you create through gaming...
  8. Storage Options for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S at Launch

in Windows 10 News
    Storage Options for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S at Launch: [ATTACH] For Xbox players, backwards compatibility and Xbox Game Pass have made it possible for us all to have libraries of games at our fingertips at the beginning of the new console generation. One of the promises of Xbox Series X|S is the ability to play four generations...
  9. App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles

in Windows 10 News
    App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles: UWP applications (both apps and games) are a pivotal part of the Xbox experience. As we near the launch of the new console generation, we want to address some common questions regarding app and game development on the new Xbox family of consoles. If you have been developing...
  10. 500GB X BOX ONE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    500GB X BOX ONE: My space on the x-box is 500GB I have only used 300GB but I have no more space to download what could the problem be. I have deleted all the files I am not using Please help....