Windows 10: Hi, after upgrading to Windows 11 . in Dell Vostro 5481 - Windows 11 take an hour to get...

Discus and support Hi, after upgrading to Windows 11 . in Dell Vostro 5481 - Windows 11 take an hour to get... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, after upgrading to Windows 11 . After boot up or screen lock, it takes me about an hour to able to input my PIN to login or unlock my notebook. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VarmaPenmetsa, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Hi, after upgrading to Windows 11 . in Dell Vostro 5481 - Windows 11 take an hour to get...

Hi, after upgrading to Windows 11 . After boot up or screen lock, it takes me about an hour to able to input my PIN to login or unlock my notebook. I can not use Ctrl Alt Del or enter Task Manager by any means note that I was not logged on if the PC just booted up.

:)

VarmaPenmetsa, Nov 25, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Windows 8 Upgrade Streamlined to 11 Clicks

For those who upgrade between succeeding versions of Microsoft Windows, the upgrade installer can be cumbersome. There are way too many prompts and clicks. Microsoft is working to make the upgrade package of its next major version of Windows, for now referred to as Windows 8, streamlined to as few as 11 clicks. The new installer will be designed to perform most of its tasks without needing user input.

Microsoft will implement a new web-delivery method, where you purchase your Windows 8 license online, and the installer downloads your soft copy to you. It is pre-fed with your 25-character product key. Microsoft's next major Windows release is slated for 2012.

Hi,  after upgrading to Windows 11 . in Dell Vostro 5481 - Windows 11 take an hour to get... 114b_thm.jpg

Source: Winrumors

btarunr, Nov 25, 2021
  3. malware Win User
    Dell 15.4-inch Vostro 1000 Laptop Hits $399

After ASUS and EeePC its Dell's turn to become enthusiastic about super cheap mobile solutions. The firm's 15.4-inch Vostro 1000 - which was listed earlier this year for as low as $449 - has now dipped $50 lower to crack the $400 barrier. The all-black laptop features a 1.7GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 TK-53 processor, Windows XP Home Edition, an XGA panel, 120GB 5,400 rpm hard drive, 1GB of DDR2 RAM, a DVD writer (with dual-layer DVD+R write capability), ATI's Radeon Xpress 1150 integrated graphics set, 802.11g WiFi and a four-cell Li-ion battery for only $399. You can order the Vostro 1000 now directly from Dell.

Hi,  after upgrading to Windows 11 . in Dell Vostro 5481 - Windows 11 take an hour to get... vostronb_1000_thm.jpg

Source: Engadget

malware, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Hi, after upgrading to Windows 11 . in Dell Vostro 5481 - Windows 11 take an hour to get...

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Hi, after upgrading to Windows 11 . in Dell Vostro 5481 - Windows 11 take an hour to get...

1. Hi, after upgrading to Windows 11 . in Dell Vostro 5481 - Windows 11 take an hour to get... - Similar Threads - upgrading Dell Vostro

2. Windows 11 updates take hours to complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 updates take hours to complete: Hi.I have a laptop that is a couple years old. Its not a slow one, its an ASUS Zenbook with Ryzen 7 4700U, 16Gb of RAM and a 512Gb Kingston NVMe SSD.Everything on the laptop works like a charm, except for Windows updates. Most updates take hours to complete, I usually just...
  3. Windows 11 updates take hours to complete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 updates take hours to complete: Hi.I have a laptop that is a couple years old. Its not a slow one, its an ASUS Zenbook with Ryzen 7 4700U, 16Gb of RAM and a 512Gb Kingston NVMe SSD.Everything on the laptop works like a charm, except for Windows updates. Most updates take hours to complete, I usually just...
  4. Camera not working on my Dell Vostro since upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not working on my Dell Vostro since upgrade to Windows 11: Camera not working on my Dell Vostro since upgrade to Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working-on-my-dell-vostro-since-upgrade/f0725021-8e59-44d1-9d87-2814364103bc
  5. Camera not working on my Dell Vostro since upgrade to Windows 11

Camera not working on my Dell Vostro since upgrade to Windows 11: Camera not working on my Dell Vostro since upgrade to Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working-on-my-dell-vostro-since-upgrade/f0725021-8e59-44d1-9d87-2814364103bc
  6. BSOD REFERENCE_BY_POINTER ntoskrnl.exe Dell Vostro 7620 laptop Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD REFERENCE_BY_POINTER ntoskrnl.exe Dell Vostro 7620 laptop Windows 11: Hello, A new Dell Vostro 7620 laptop with Windows 11 is giving frequent REFERENCE_BY_POINTER BSODs. Had 11 in one day once, and I'm not even using the computer much because of its instability. Windbg Preview on the minidumps shows the crash in ntoskrnl.exe. The call stack...
  7. Touchpad gestures not working after installing windows 11 on Dell vostro 3401

Touchpad gestures not working after installing windows 11 on Dell vostro 3401: After installing Win 11 touchpad gestures not working on my Dell Vostro 3401. I can't find the driver installed. Dell call centre suggests that I should go back to windows 10, but that option is not available. Can someone please help me to locate and install requisite driver...
  8. Touchpad gestures not working after installing windows 11 on Dell vostro 3401

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad gestures not working after installing windows 11 on Dell vostro 3401: After installing Win 11 touchpad gestures not working on my Dell Vostro 3401. I can't find the driver installed. Dell call centre suggests that I should go back to windows 10, but that option is not available. Can someone please help me to locate and install requisite driver...
  9. Hi, after upgrading to Windows 11 . in Dell Vostro 5481 - Windows 11 take an hour to get...

Hi, after upgrading to Windows 11 . in Dell Vostro 5481 - Windows 11 take an hour to get...: Hi, after upgrading to Windows 11 . After boot up or screen lock, it takes me about an hour to able to input my PIN to login or unlock my notebook. I can not use Ctrl Alt Del or enter Task Manager by any means note that I was not logged on if the PC just booted up....
  10. Dell Vostro 230 windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell Vostro 230 windows 10 upgrade: I'm trying to upgrade a dell Vostro 230 to windows 10 like the title says. I've seen several links on the internet saying it can be done. My issue is I get a hardware may not be able to upgrade blah blah blah. It's the bios settings. I'm loading windows 10 on a new 3.5 hdd. I...