Windows 10: hi all i have win10 and wanted to look at win7 now i want to go bacl to win10

Discus and support hi all i have win10 and wanted to look at win7 now i want to go bacl to win10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi all i have win10 and wanted to look at win7 now i want to go bacl to win10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DannyAgras, Dec 30, 2020.

1. hi all i have win10 and wanted to look at win7 now i want to go bacl to win10

hi all i have win10 and wanted to look at win7 now i want to go bacl to win10

:)

DannyAgras, Dec 30, 2020
  2. Scoobydu Win User

homegroup win10 not recognize printer & scanner on win7 computer

Thank you so much for the quick response to my problem.

my devices I am trying to access on the win7 computer are:

Printer: Stylus Photo R200

Scanner: Perfection 4180

I had these originally on my computer B4 win10 install. After the install they did not work. That is why I connected to my other win7 computer. The win7 is within my Homegroup and when I access thru win10 I get access to docs, picts, videos, etc but not
    the above devices. Reversing this, accessing my win10 computer from the win7, I get the icon my Epson Workforce 310 printer which I set up on the win7 computer for printing as well as the above devices.

Went to Epson website on the win7 comp & found the recommended driver for win7. Did the same on the win10 comp to find drivers for win10. (Did not update these drivers yet.) Apparently they have 2 different drivers dependent on WIN version. Both drivers
    are up to date.

Is it possible the drivers are not compatible and this accounts for these devices not showing up on the win10 machine? Don't know if win10 driver will work on win7. I may try to set these up on win10 machine. If work can upgrade win7 to win10.

I tried steps 1 & 2. Step 3, I know I have devices set to show on the network.

Any other suggestions/comments??

Scoobydu, Dec 30, 2020
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 30, 2020
  4. hi all i have win10 and wanted to look at win7 now i want to go bacl to win10

Downgrade Win10 to Win7

Hi....

I want to back to use Win7, I bought a new notebook with Win10 installed, Can I downgrade it to Win7?

Thanks...

amirgiliri, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

hi all i have win10 and wanted to look at win7 now i want to go bacl to win10

1. hi all i have win10 and wanted to look at win7 now i want to go bacl to win10 - Similar Threads - win10 wanted win7

2. I want to go from Win10 enterprice to Win11 home, is it possible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to go from Win10 enterprice to Win11 home, is it possible?: Hi, I bought my computer with Windows 10 home on it. Then I had to put Windows 10 Enterprice on it since I used it at work and had to connect to their local net. Now I have stopped working there and I now want to upgrade to Windows 11 home. Is there any way for me to do this?...
  3. I want to go from Win10 enterprice to Win11 home, is it possible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to go from Win10 enterprice to Win11 home, is it possible?: Hi, I bought my computer with Windows 10 home on it. Then I had to put Windows 10 Enterprice on it since I used it at work and had to connect to their local net. Now I have stopped working there and I now want to upgrade to Windows 11 home. Is there any way for me to do this?...
  4. I want to go from Win10 enterprice to Win11 home, is it possible?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Win10 Pro want to go back to Win10 Family

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 Pro want to go back to Win10 Family: Hello,Being short in supply with win10 Pro's laptops, we bought several laptop with the Family edition for our customers, we also bought electronics licences for the Professional edition and install them on these computers by changing the product key.Now, some of these laptop...
  6. I want to remove all startup login options from Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to remove all startup login options from Win10: I am the only user of my new H-P desktop running Win10. i do not want any login password options, but they won't go away. -- i unchecked everything i could in the Control Panel Security section - still comes up with password screen. -- i unchecked "netplwiz" password...
  7. want to reinstall win10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    want to reinstall win10: before 29jyly15, my pc with win8.1 home basic, was upgraded to win10. recently it became non usable due os problems. so i reinstalled win8.1 again. i wish to know what should i do to reinstall win10? --tried using media creation tool with both options-1)upgrade this pc...
  8. I have a hd with win10 and win7. Cannot delete win7 partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a hd with win10 and win7. Cannot delete win7 partition: I have a dual boot with win10 and win7 on the same 1TB HD. Disk management will not allow me to delete the win 7 partition. I need that disk space back! Delete is greyed out. How can I get around this problem? 89337
  9. Laptop with Win7 & Win10 partitions. Want to upgrade both to W10

Laptop with Win7 & Win10 partitions. Want to upgrade both to W10: Currently have two partitions on my laptop. Win7 Pro, which is joined to my work domain and my own personal partition which is Win10, For the Win10 partition, I did the free upgrade from what was a Win8 partition. Anyway its been successfully running a Win10/Win7 dual boot...
  10. I want to move from MBR Win7 to GPT Win10

I want to move from MBR Win7 to GPT Win10: I want to move from MBR Win7 to GPT Win10. With the USB, do I need to "boot with EFI" from inside BIOS? or can I boot normally but then configure as GPT install per above? Edit: Also, does the BIOS need to be changed or does it figure it out MBR vs GPT? (I have an older...