Windows 10: Hi all, Im getting BSOD code irql_not_less_or_equal and looking for help to resolve PC

Discus and support Hi all, Im getting BSOD code irql_not_less_or_equal and looking for help to resolve PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ive tried the solutions via google with no luck and was hoping to find some hope here, i have tried mem test with no errors either, i have the dump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SoulSistersMTG, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Hi all, Im getting BSOD code irql_not_less_or_equal and looking for help to resolve PC

Ive tried the solutions via google with no luck and was hoping to find some hope here, i have tried mem test with no errors either, i have the dump files below for any help!

thank you very much

dump files

submitted by /u/SoulSistersMTG
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SoulSistersMTG, Feb 2, 2021

2. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi, so im having an issue with BSOD about a weeks ago with my new PC, the error code that windows show me is different error code when the BSOD happens. So i decided to reset my pc to get a fresh-installed windows. and then everything work fine. But suddenly
    when im browsing on internet, im having this problem again. With error code : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Please help me to fix this, i dont know if its a hardware problem or driver/software problem. Here's my minidump files:

Minidump Files

Thanks!

Theotherule, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Feb 2, 2021
  4. mad1394 Win User

Hi all, Im getting BSOD code irql_not_less_or_equal and looking for help to resolve PC

IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

Hi all, Im getting BSOD code irql_not_less_or_equal and looking for help to resolve PC

1. Hi all, Im getting BSOD code irql_not_less_or_equal and looking for help to resolve PC - Similar Threads - getting BSOD code

2. Need help with BSoD. Stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with BSoD. Stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I am getting a blue screen of death with stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. At first I got 3 BSoD's with stop code MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, but after taking out the RAM and putting them back in to reset them it is now a different stop codeIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.It happens when I'm...
  3. I get irql_not_less_or_equal bsod randomly. SOMEONE HELP!

I get irql_not_less_or_equal bsod randomly. SOMEONE HELP!: Hello i recently built a new pc and i could use it for about 1 and a half month before the bluescreen started happening. here is my most recent event: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎2020-‎12-‎31 12:53 Status Report sent Problem...
  4. BSOD, stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD, stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: When I restarted my notebook, I got BSOD. I used Windbg to analyze minidump, but I don't know which drivers or something other can cause my memory crash. I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool, it showed there are no problem. My BSOD minidump is attached....
  5. BSOD: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Help)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Help): I've been getting this error while gaming, where the game will crash to this blue screen. It's got something to do with my drivers I've read, can anyone point to the issue. The .dmp file is below http://www.mediafire.com/file/qbwokt296mowbep/103020-13750-01.dmp/file...
  6. bsod with code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

bsod with code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi all, I seem to be having an issue with my pc where it keeps BSOD with code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have tried troubleshooting by reseating pc hardware but have no success. I have also reinstalled windows 10 which had stopped the problem for around a week, but recently...
  7. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (HELP)

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (HELP): I am getting this error sporadically while using my PC. I am trying to figure out what it is, but the process seems to be a little more involved than what I can do. I viewed the dump and I came up with this in my pastebin https://pastebin.com/KPSTbcva. submitted by...
  8. BSOD: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Help)

BSOD: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Help): Having this error every time I get into a game of Rocket League, haven't tried any other games. Here is my dmp file submitted by /u/Cameron8508 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ekjpr9/bsod_irql_not_less_or_equal_help/
  9. BSOD Stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD Stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Getting random BSODS all related to the same driver crash, but different stop codes. This time the stop code was IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bug Check Code: 0x00000000a Parameter 1: ffffdccf`3f961628 Parameter 2: 00000000`00000002 Parameter 3: 00000000`00000000 Parameter...
  10. Getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Recently I've been getting a lot of these BSODs. I'll start off by explaining my usage and when these blue screens occur. Usually I have 10+ tabs open on browser while i'm using the net. I tend to leave the browser on and close the laptop when i'm not using it. I normally...