Windows 10: Hi All , Jaysayoo Here

Discus and support Hi All , Jaysayoo Here in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Again, Hello All , I'm New Here & Just Wanted to Say Hi & Try And get To Know Everyone , Thanks For Any And All Help In Advance *Wink 143155 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jaysayoo, Oct 24, 2019.

1. jaysayoo Win User

Hi All , Jaysayoo Here

Again, Hello All , I'm New Here & Just Wanted to Say Hi & Try And get To Know Everyone , Thanks For Any And All Help In Advance *Wink

:)

jaysayoo, Oct 24, 2019

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Oct 24, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Hi All , Jaysayoo Here :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 24, 2019
  4. Hi All , Jaysayoo Here

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

Hi All , Jaysayoo Here

1. Hi All , Jaysayoo Here - Similar Threads - Jaysayoo Here

2. Here are a few problems with my Asus X553s

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Here are a few problems with my Asus X553s: I hope someone can help me with these 1) constant 'configuring windows' 2) constantly draining battery 3) can barely load Google Chrome 4) black screen when I log in 5) loud fan sound and its very hot 6) EXTREMELY long loading times for almost anything submitted by...
  3. Forza Horizon 3 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 3 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...: I cannot play Forza Horizon 3. I get this notice: Forza Horizon 3 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001. Please help...
  4. Windows stuck here for hours, can't click anything. Not connected to wifi. What do i do to fix?

Windows stuck here for hours, can't click anything. Not connected to wifi. What do i do to fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheTimeTraveller2o [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dve9bs/windows_stuck_here_for_hours_cant_click_anything/
  5. Continue To Have Difficulty Finding the Virus Program in my Computer. Here is a Better...

Continue To Have Difficulty Finding the Virus Program in my Computer. Here is a Better...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AMERICANRIFLE [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvdlms/continue_to_have_difficulty_finding_the_virus/
  6. hi guys first time posting here is there a way to permanently remove “Activate Windows”...

hi guys first time posting here is there a way to permanently remove “Activate Windows”...: submitted by /u/YTClizzyy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dtwn1x/hi_guys_first_time_posting_here_is_there_a_way_to/
  7. What now? Followed step-by-step to clean install Win10 and I'm stuck here

What now? Followed step-by-step to clean install Win10 and I'm stuck here: https://imgur.com/a/3y5j1aL I followed a tedious and tiring guide on how to clean install Windows 10. Deleted the other partitions as said, and now I can't install the OS. I tried troubleshooting via cmd using another guide, and nothing. Did I fuck up my hard drive? I have...
  8. Not The Same Youtube I Remember-Not Sure What To Do Here

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not The Same Youtube I Remember-Not Sure What To Do Here: Hey :) Pretty cool looking site here. My Windows 10 Version: Version 1903 (OS Build 18362. 449) I hope I posted this in the correct spot. My apologies for leaving out some of the info about my computer when registering, but I simply don't know what half of it means. I...
  9. Windows 10 is driving me CRAZY.. please help a bro out here....

Windows 10 is driving me CRAZY.. please help a bro out here....: Hi guys. As the title says, there's this constant annoyance that´s driving me crazy. I bought a gaming laptop a week ago to replace my previous linux gaming machine that died of old age. The problem is, and believe me, I´ve gone through a lot of googling here, every damn...
  10. Cortana "Sorry, I can't open any apps here."

in Cortana
    Cortana "Sorry, I can't open any apps here.": Hello, I have a new out of the box Samsung Galaxy J3 Luna Pro. My PC and Phone are connected properly and I can do things on my phone like open and set the alarm or schedule a reminder but when I ask it to open messenger or Facebook and other apps I just get "Sorry, I can't...