Windows 10: Hi all, Was wondering if I am supposed to have more options below 3D settings such as...

Discus and support Hi all, Was wondering if I am supposed to have more options below 3D settings such as... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ky4ru [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fut2re/hi_all_was_wondering_if_i_am_supposed_to_have/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ky4ru, Apr 4, 2020.

1. /u/ky4ru Win User

Hi all, Was wondering if I am supposed to have more options below 3D settings such as...

/u/ky4ru, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Paint 3D and save as video option

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You may try the steps listed below and check if it works:

Run App troubleshooter

Reset Paint 3D app:

• Open ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Update and Security’.
    • Click on ‘Apps’ and choose ‘Apps and features’.
    • Locate the ‘Paint 3D’ app and click on it.
    • Select ‘Advanced options’ and choose ‘Reset’.
    • Wait for the reset to complete.
    • Close settings, launch ‘Paint 3D’ and try saving now.

Hope it helps,

Junaid_A, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Paint 3D - No 3D doodle options.

Hi Hakeem,

Conflicts with the Paint 3D settings is one of the possible reasons why you have no 3D doodle options to make your 3D outlines. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Have you tried using the
      Windows app troubleshooter
      ?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you repair or reset the Paint3D app. This will fix any corruptions related to the app. Here's how:

• Click Start, and click on the gear icon
      to open the Settings app.
    • Click on System, and select Apps & features
      in the left pane.
    • Look for the Paint3D app, select it, and click on Advanced options.
    • Click on the Repair or Reset button.

Additionally, we recommend that you download and install any pending updates that need to be installed on the computer through

Windows Update
    and check if it helps resolve the issue.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Hi all, Was wondering if I am supposed to have more options below 3D settings such as...

Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    • Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    • Go to the 3D option.
    • You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Hi all, Was wondering if I am supposed to have more options below 3D settings such as...

1. Hi all, Was wondering if I am supposed to have more options below 3D settings such as... - Similar Threads - Was wondering supposed

2. Hi! in my laptop i have battery issue as described below.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi! in my laptop i have battery issue as described below.: Hi! in my laptop i.e., t450, only battery 2 is used and battery one remains at hundred percent all the time, when the charging goes down, only battery 2 has less charging and dependent on it my charging percentage is shown where as battery 1 remains at hundred. I think this...
  3. I am having problem in MY WINDOWS AS BELOW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problem in MY WINDOWS AS BELOW: I am having problem in my windows 10 as follows. 1. Earlier I had a W10 which did not start for quite a few days.2. So I took a professional help and got the Laptop formatted. 3. Within a couple of days, Laptop required updating. So I allowed update and shutdown from start...
  4. I am having problem in MY WINDOWS AS BELOW

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am having problem in MY WINDOWS AS BELOW: I am having problem in my windows 10 as follows. 1. Earlier I had a W10 which did not start for quite a few days.2. So I took a professional help and got the Laptop formatted. 3. Within a couple of days, Laptop required updating. So I allowed update and shutdown from start...
  5. I am having problem in MY WINDOWS AS BELOW

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Am I supposed to have issues with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I supposed to have issues with Windows 11?: New computers are coming with it, it’s slow as hell, apps are constantly freezing and causing problems such as windows having to close the process to fix it, which is the only way that can be fixed. Even Microsoft apps are slow. There’s no excuse, especially if my ten year...
  7. Am I supposed to have issues with Windows 11?

Am I supposed to have issues with Windows 11?: New computers are coming with it, it’s slow as hell, apps are constantly freezing and causing problems such as windows having to close the process to fix it, which is the only way that can be fixed. Even Microsoft apps are slow. There’s no excuse, especially if my ten year...
  8. Hi I am having issues with onedrive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I am having issues with onedrive.: I cannot find the app on my laptop, only the version of it within my files. When I went to install the app, it says I can't because I have a newer version of OneDrive already installed, but when I tried to uninstall OneDrive from my laptop, it says "This file does not have an...
  9. Hi I am having issues with onedrive.

Hi I am having issues with onedrive.: I cannot find the app on my laptop, only the version of it within my files. When I went to install the app, it says I can't because I have a newer version of OneDrive already installed, but when I tried to uninstall OneDrive from my laptop, it says "This file does not have an...
  10. In Paint 3D, where is this supposed "Export" Option?

In Paint 3D, where is this supposed "Export" Option?: I was trying to find the Paint 3D projects I was building, but they were not on OneDrive it is empty, in %localdata%, or in 3D Objects. So I found a response that suggested how to export the projects to my file system, here:...