Windows 10: hi all, win 10 problem with copy paste

Discus and support hi all, win 10 problem with copy paste in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi all, win 10 problem with copy paste from folder to folder after past in other folder, this folder disappear and nothing copied. thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by liviushavit, Aug 7, 2020.

1. hi all, win 10 problem with copy paste

hi all, win 10 problem with copy paste from folder to folder

after past in other folder, this folder disappear and nothing copied.

thanks

:)

liviushavit, Aug 7, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows Explorer Copy and Paste problems

Hi,

The copy/paste problem could be due to Windows Explorer issue or faulty keyboard.

Wewould like to know some information to better isolate the problem:

• Is the issue also happening when trying to copy/paste any Office files, or is it only happening in Windows Explorer?
    • Have you tried other ways like; right-click + Copy, then right-click + Paste?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your reply.

Remon Ont, Aug 7, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Aug 7, 2020
  4. hi all, win 10 problem with copy paste

COPY AND PASTE

Hi Sandra,

We need more information about your concern so that we can identify the cause of the copy and paste issue. Please provide the following:

• What browser are you using?
    • Is this issue happening with a specific website?
    We suggest trying to do the same function (Copy and Paste) using a different browser and using other website as well.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

hi all, win 10 problem with copy paste

1. hi all, win 10 problem with copy paste - Similar Threads - problem copy paste

2. problem with copy -paste \ search windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with copy -paste \ search windows 10: I never met with such problems as long as I used windows 7 many years ago. Now, I everyday get problems with windows 10.Many things I have done such as troubleshoot, reset windows explorer etc.. It maybe works well for one day or just hours then it becomes not working well,...
  3. Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Can't Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Can't Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem: Hi, I have a computer with Windows 10. But for some reason, recently Micosoft Edge when right click, suddenly has no option for copy but only option for copy links. So I tried system restore and reset my computer, because I do not know what else to do. But after a while,...
  4. Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Can't Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Can't Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem: Hi, I have a computer with Windows 10. But for some reason, recently Micosoft Edge when right click, suddenly has no option for copy but only option for copy links. So I tried system restore and reset my computer, because I do not know what else to do. But after a while,...
  5. Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Cannot Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Cannot Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem: Hi, I have a computer with Windows 10. But for some reason, recently Micosoft Edge when right click, suddenly has no option for copy but only option for copy links. So I tried system restore and reset my computer, because I do not know what else to do. But after a while,...
  6. Copy and paste problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Copy and paste problem: I am having problems with my copy/paste function.I have 2777 photos JPEG on a dvd and am trying to copy/paste to a portable 2GB SSD hard drive.When I open F: where the dvd is, when I click Select All then copy then paste to iDriveWiFiD: SSD, it will start pasting. When it...
  7. copy problem in win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    copy problem in win 10: Hello. I would like to ask about copying in win 10. When I copy my files, it seems that windows 10 do not skip the same files but it writes the same files on each other. How can I skip the same files? It tooks needed time. Skip is a better option. Thanks....
  8. Problem with copy paste to sd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with copy paste to sd: Hi, i have a problem and i can't find any solution. I have built my own device, this device read data from microsd cards. The data in microsd are just txt files. My problem is that when i c/p the data to sd from windows 7 system, everything works fine! My device read the data...
  9. Problems with Copy and Paste

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with Copy and Paste: Hi I'm new here and new to Windows 10, which installed itself onto my computer just recently. I have some folders I like to backup to Dropbox and in Windows 7 I would simply copy the folder and then past into the Dropbox window and I would get an option, amongst other...
  10. Copy & Paste differences with Win. 7 & 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy & Paste differences with Win. 7 & 10?: I have several Windows systems! 2 x Windows 10 & 1 x Windows 7 Prof. I noticed that when Copying and Pasting files in Windows 10, it doesn't appear to have the File check saying ' Newer ' (as does Win. 7 Prof) if the file to be copied over is Newer than the existing...