Windows 10: Hi all, windows activation issues

Discus and support Hi all, windows activation issues in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all, I was having pc issues and thought it might be the mb or the gpu. So I swapped them out. I then found I had a bad HMDI cable. I then put... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Tim2018RZR, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Hi all, windows activation issues

Hi all,

I was having pc issues and thought it might be the mb or the gpu. So I swapped them out. I then found I had a bad HMDI cable. I then put the computer back together with the original parts. It is now telling me to activate my windows. I had originally windows 7 pro then up graded it to windows 10 pro. I went thru all the steps and it tells me it can't active due to the hardware changes and doesn't accept my W 10 product code

:)

Tim2018RZR, Jan 21, 2021

2. ACTIVATION ISSUE

Hi,

Activation issues with Windows 10 devices are usually caused due to some hardware changes. For us to provide an effective resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made to your devices before this issue occurred?
    • Are your computers connected to a domain?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest visiting these links. These can be used as a reference on how to activate Windows 10:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Hi all, windows activation issues

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Hi all, windows activation issues

1. Hi all, windows activation issues - Similar Threads - activation issues

2. Windows Activation issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation issue: Hello everyone, I have problem with activation since I was upgrade my window 8.1 pro to window 10 pro using my organization's Wi-Fi. It say we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to...
  3. Window Activation Issue

Window Activation Issue: It was been a long time I activated my windows license but now a pop-up appears every few seconds to activate windows while it's already active. Does it affect my PC? How to overcome this issue?...
  4. Windows 10 activation issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 activation issues: Hi there, A few days ago i started a topic to check that my full windows 10 license would transfer from my old machine to a new one. I know that i have a full license, not an oem one because that has been confirmed as was suggested by the advisor and by the fact that i...
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 MAK Activation Issue

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 MAK Activation Issue: Hi All, I'm having trouble licensing Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 with an MAK. MAK has been validated by Microsoft, it is definitely correct, and in VAMT it shows as EnterpriseS - Win 10 RTM EnterpriseS Volume:MAK The OS was downloaded from VSLC, however it was VSLC...
  6. Windows 10 Activation issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Activation issue: I activated my windows 10 pro with a digital license and I had been told that the license had been linked to my account but I now encounter a problem in activating my windows after re-installation and I don't have the key now....
  7. Windows Activation Issue 0xC004F211

Windows Activation Issue 0xC004F211: Microsoft, I have previously installed a new motherboard and CPU in my computer and now I am getting "Activate Windows" followed by the above error code. Sadly I am not sure how to fix this but I have been informed that if I have proof of previously purchasing windows 10...
  8. Activated copy of Windows 10 Pro issued by unknown KMS turning into deactivated copy of...

Activated copy of Windows 10 Pro issued by unknown KMS turning into deactivated copy of...: Hi all, I recently purchased a new 1tb Samsung SSD. As I only have another 500gb WDC HDD for storage, it seemed like a good idea to clone my HDD onto the SSD using Samsung Data Migration and use that as my primary boot device. Unfortunately, my computer was obtained...
  9. still no support with my activation issue. sigh

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    still no support with my activation issue. sigh: is it normal to have techs hang up on you? virtual agent dont work. toubleshooter dont work. windows 7 key dont work and calling microsoft also dont work. is this legal?...
  10. Issues with activation on surface pro 6. Unable to use computer for class please help

Issues with activation on surface pro 6. Unable to use computer for class please help: Hello, I've had the surface pro 6 for about 2.5 years and suddenly I have a watermark stating I need to activate windows on the lower right hand side of my screen. I'm not sure why it popped up since windows 10 came activated with my surface pro 6? I used my student email...