Windows 10: Hi and I hope someone can help with this. I have been having a Notkrnl.exe driver error

Discus and support Hi and I hope someone can help with this. I have been having a Notkrnl.exe driver error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having a Notkrnl.exe error and Its only happening when I play Roblox for like 30 or min then I crash and get a DPC WatchDog error which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kolby Kuzanek, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Hi and I hope someone can help with this. I have been having a Notkrnl.exe driver error

I have been having a Notkrnl.exe error and Its only happening when I play Roblox for like 30 or min then I crash and get a DPC WatchDog error which when I look it up it leads me to the cause and its the Notkrnl.exe, but any other game like Red dead redemption 2 or Hell divers no crashes for hours. I have the minidump file ready if anyone want to look over it. Most of the fixes I've tried are SFC scans, verifier in command prompt, reinstalling drivers, and reinstalling windows.Here is the minidump file link. its on google one drive .https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar-mljQRwXnsce5zj83x70diQ9c?e=bBVPTJ

:)

Kolby Kuzanek, Mar 4, 2024

2. Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Error on Gaming. Help please!

Hi Mike,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the issue particular to all games?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • From when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

For your reference:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 4, 2024
  4. Arun B J Win User

Hi and I hope someone can help with this. I have been having a Notkrnl.exe driver error

I need help finding a driver for IBM infoprint 1512 for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +X, Select Device Manger.

• Select the device and right click on it and Update the drivers.

IF you don’t find the driver there, I suggest you check the driver with your manufacturer web site and download and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

Hi and I hope someone can help with this. I have been having a Notkrnl.exe driver error

1. Hi and I hope someone can help with this. I have been having a Notkrnl.exe driver error - Similar Threads - hope someone help

2. Hi i wonder if someone can please assist i have been having massive issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi i wonder if someone can please assist i have been having massive issues: Hi i wonder i someone can please assist with this massive issue i have Games keep minimizing themseleves mid gameplay like every 5 tot 10 minutes I havw tried turning of all notification possible done some troubleshooting but still nothing I ran a dianostics and this is the...
  3. Hi i wonder if someone can please assist i have been having massive issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi i wonder if someone can please assist i have been having massive issues: Hi i wonder i someone can please assist with this massive issue i have Games keep minimizing themseleves mid gameplay like every 5 tot 10 minutes I havw tried turning of all notification possible done some troubleshooting but still nothing I ran a dianostics and this is the...
  4. Hi and I hope someone can help with this. I have been having a Notkrnl.exe driver error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi and I hope someone can help with this. I have been having a Notkrnl.exe driver error: I have been having a Notkrnl.exe error and Its only happening when I play Roblox for like 30 or min then I crash and get a DPC WatchDog error which when I look it up it leads me to the cause and its the Notkrnl.exe, but any other game like Red dead redemption 2 or Hell divers...
  5. Hi and I hope someone can help with this. I have been having a Notkrnl.exe driver error

Hi and I hope someone can help with this. I have been having a Notkrnl.exe driver error: I have been having a Notkrnl.exe error and Its only happening when I play Roblox for like 30 or min then I crash and get a DPC WatchDog error which when I look it up it leads me to the cause and its the Notkrnl.exe, but any other game like Red dead redemption 2 or Hell divers...
  6. I hope someone can help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hope someone can help.: For some reason on my laptop when I connected a JBL Speaker idk why but I cant hear the music that I'm playing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hope-someone-can-help/ad416ab2-7e53-4cbc-969b-2ce39d6ec852
  7. I hope someone can help.

I hope someone can help.: For some reason on my laptop when I connected a JBL Speaker idk why but I cant hear the music that I'm playing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hope-someone-can-help/ad416ab2-7e53-4cbc-969b-2ce39d6ec852
  8. Hi. I'm having this error. Can someone help me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi. I'm having this error. Can someone help me.: This always pops up in my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-im-having-this-error-can-someone-help-me/a48b65ac-e131-4f01-85b8-0daac9bffb2b
  9. Hi. I'm having this error. Can someone help me.

Hi. I'm having this error. Can someone help me.: This always pops up in my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-im-having-this-error-can-someone-help-me/a48b65ac-e131-4f01-85b8-0daac9bffb2b
  10. Hi. I'm having this error. Can someone help me.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging