Windows 10: hi can anybody help me with my ip address it says it is invalid or needs to be reconfigured...

Discus and support hi can anybody help me with my ip address it says it is invalid or needs to be reconfigured... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi i need to reconfigure my ip address it says the ipv 6 has no media and the same for ipv 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NO1DAD, Jan 19, 2021.

1. NO1DAD Win User

hi can anybody help me with my ip address it says it is invalid or needs to be reconfigured...

hi i need to reconfigure my ip address it says the ipv 6 has no media and the same for ipv 4

:)

NO1DAD, Jan 19, 2021

2. IP address invalid

Hi,

Let us try to release and renew your IP address by following these steps:

• Open Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Type ipconfig /release and hit Enter
    • Type ipconfig /renew and hit Enter
    • Type Exit and hit Enter
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Finding IP address

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to find printer’s IP address:

1. Type Devices and Printers in the Windows search bar.
    2. Select on the printer and click on
      Manage.
    3. Click on the Ports tab.
      You will be able to find printer’s IP address under the ‘Ports’ tab.

Few printers also have a “Test print” option on the printer. When you print a test page from network printer, the page shows the IP address along with other details.

Note: If it is set on DHCP mode the IP address will constantly change.
    The IP address is assigned automatically by your router using a protocol called DHCP.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 19, 2021
  4. VHerron Win User

hi can anybody help me with my ip address it says it is invalid or needs to be reconfigured...

IP address invalid

I have windows 10. Every morning my Desktop shows no internet connection. I am able to troubleshoot but get the same message Invalid IP address. I found the IP address but I have 2, IPv6 and IPv4. And, how do I select the right one and where do I enter
    the address?

VHerron, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

1. hi can anybody help me with my ip address it says it is invalid or needs to be reconfigured... - Similar Threads - anybody help address

2. Invalid IP address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid IP address: I’m getting message Local Area Network doesn’t have valid IP address. I’m on Win-7. Can someone give step by step instructions? I have found several suggestions but I’m not sure which to try and I don’t want to mess it up. Can you help? Thanks....
  3. Invalid IP address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invalid IP address: I’m getting message Local Area Network doesn’t have valid IP address. I’m on Win-7. Can someone give step by step instructions? I have found several suggestions but I’m not sure which to try and I don’t want to mess it up. Can you help? Thanks....
  4. Hi, please can anybody help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, please can anybody help?: Why cannot I upgrade to Win 11 when my laptop meets all criteria?This is to say, when I run the MS checker all is ok except my processor. When I go to check for compatible ones, mine is one that is acceptable?I am not really pc literate.My laptop spec= Gigabyte Sabre 17...
  5. Hi, please can anybody help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, please can anybody help?: Why cannot I upgrade to Win 11 when my laptop meets all criteria?This is to say, when I run the MS checker all is ok except my processor. When I go to check for compatible ones, mine is one that is acceptable?I am not really pc literate.My laptop spec= Gigabyte Sabre 17...
  6. Can anybody help me with this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can anybody help me with this: this is the first time i have seen thisCan anybody help me with this pleaseAny help would be highly appriciatedThank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anybody-help-me-with-this/b8858702-4dbf-4abc-8eee-cf1536b52b7c
  7. Invalid IP address starting with 169

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Invalid IP address starting with 169: Hi, I am not getting internet access on my pc through ethernet but i can get it through wifi. On running the windows troubleshooter, it says that the IP address is invalid. So i tried following some youtube videos but it didnt help. The IP address star with 169. I have to...
  8. i need my ip address

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i need my ip address: what is my ip address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-ip-address/9ebde926-b4b1-4663-a3ab-c3dbf0c53cd0
  9. WiFi2 invalid ip address

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WiFi2 invalid ip address: Internet access requires a cmd prompt to open each time l restart laptop. I've tried netsh winsock, which works but has to be entered each time l restart. l've also done network reset and updated drivers and adaptors. Anymore ideas??...
  10. WiFi2 invalid ip address

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WiFi2 invalid ip address: Each time l start or restart my laptop l have to use the command promt netsh winsock and netsh int ip reset to access wifi. Is there a link to a permanent fix for this issue. All windows updates are up to date....