Windows 10: Hi, can anyone help how to fix the personalization settings

Discus and support Hi, can anyone help how to fix the personalization settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I open the settings then I click on personalization tab it'll freeze then crash after a few minutes. I can't change the background , except right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dvd03, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Dvd03 Win User

Hi, can anyone help how to fix the personalization settings

when I open the settings then I click on personalization tab it'll freeze then crash after a few minutes. I can't change the background , except right clicking the pictures but i want to make a slide show but i can't without going to the settings>personalization. can someone help me?

Hi, can anyone help how to fix the personalization settings 943c4a4a-3978-47ed-8385-82c6c23dcd76?upload=true.jpg

:)

Dvd03, Nov 10, 2018

2. Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 10, 2018
  4. Hi, can anyone help how to fix the personalization settings

window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Hi, can anyone help how to fix the personalization settings

1. Hi, can anyone help how to fix the personalization settings - Similar Threads - anyone help fix

2. Can anyone help with fixing touchpad on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help with fixing touchpad on laptop: Hello, I am having issue on my Gateway laptop with the touchpad mouse. The model of my computer is GWTC116-2BK. It wants to point at stuff that i do not want and hits the items that I was not pointig at. It wants to highlight when not needed and moves on its own. I have...
  3. Can anyone help with fixing touchpad on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help with fixing touchpad on laptop: Hello, I am having issue on my Gateway laptop with the touchpad mouse. The model of my computer is GWTC116-2BK. It wants to point at stuff that i do not want and hits the items that I was not pointig at. It wants to highlight when not needed and moves on its own. I have...
  4. Can anyone help with fixing touchpad on laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Hi there - anyone there?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi there - anyone there?: Hi there - anyone there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-there-anyone-there/e6deaac6-7c88-4231-9edb-93c94f0fb5e5
  6. Hi there - anyone there?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi there - anyone there?: Hi there - anyone there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-there-anyone-there/e6deaac6-7c88-4231-9edb-93c94f0fb5e5
  7. Hi there - anyone there?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Hi Guys! Anyone knows how to fix this UI bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi Guys! Anyone knows how to fix this UI bug?: submitted by /u/deathrole [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ez8u6a/hi_guys_anyone_knows_how_to_fix_this_ui_bug/
  9. Can anyone help fixing this?

Can anyone help fixing this?: [ATTACH] Hello All, I was trying to delete a partial complete file that was located on my desktop. I searched for how to delete and got up to using command prompt. I followed the steps exactly and ended up having JavaScript error in the main process. I don't know how...
  10. Can anyone help me fix this?

Can anyone help me fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JMBandao [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eom7vz/can_anyone_help_me_fix_this/