Windows 10: hi, can i disable folder options and microsoft edge in windows 10

Discus and support hi, can i disable folder options and microsoft edge in windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; ive been searching for hours for a solution to this but havnt found anything to help me *Sad please help *Sad 80744 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by moomoocow83, Apr 1, 2017.

1. hi, can i disable folder options and microsoft edge in windows 10

ive been searching for hours for a solution to this but havnt found anything to help me *Sad please help *Sad

:)

moomoocow83, Apr 1, 2017
  2. brg99_773 Win User

Disable Clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge

Hi,

I have Windows 10 Pro and am trying to disable the "Clear Browsing Data" option in Windows Edge. Is this possible? I am not interested in workarounds such as trying to "hide" Edge either. There should be a supported way of doing this.

Or alternatively is there a supported way of disabling Microsoft Edge? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

brg99_773, Apr 1, 2017
  3. Is it possible to Sync Microsoft Edge favorites folder with OneDrive folder?

Hi Colin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern that you need to sync Microsoft Edge favorites folder with One drive.

I would like to inform that, there is no option to sync Microsoft Edge Favorites to One drive.

If Microsoft Edge favorites folder is created in Window Explorer then you will have an option to sync.

Also, you can import favorite folders from other browser in to Microsoft edge:

Refer: Importing favourites in Microsoft Edge

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 1, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

hi, can i disable folder options and microsoft edge in windows 10

Mm, why would you want to disable Edge? It imposes no overheads.
    Some features of Win 10 require Edge- for example, Like what you see on the Lock screen- you can find out information about that- and it always opens Edge.

Cortana internet search requires Edge.

And otherwise, simply use whichever browser you like.

dalchina, Apr 1, 2017
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

hi, can i disable folder options and microsoft edge in windows 10

1. hi, can i disable folder options and microsoft edge in windows 10 - Similar Threads - disable folder options

2. can i uninstall microsoft edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i uninstall microsoft edge?: ------ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-uninstall-microsoft-edge/9a5464df-fdd9-4b26-849a-5047bca6246c
  3. Can I remove Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I remove Microsoft Edge: HI I was wondering if I could please ask a question. I was wanting to now can I uninstall Microsoft Edge without bricking my new dell laptop. The reason I want to get rid of it is because Microsoft Edge is so clogged with features that I do not use at all.I use Microsoft...
  4. Can I remove Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I remove Microsoft Edge: HI I was wondering if I could please ask a question. I was wanting to now can I uninstall Microsoft Edge without bricking my new dell laptop. The reason I want to get rid of it is because Microsoft Edge is so clogged with features that I do not use at all.I use Microsoft...
  5. Hi, i can not go into my folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hi, i can not go into my folders: i can not go into my folders coz its showing a single file ,one of my folder is music the size was 8,78 GB now it shows 32kb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-can-not-go-into-my-folders/77561bb1-fb98-4526-aa98-88133f1b88cb
  6. Disable Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Disable Microsoft Edge: I am about to perform a Clean Install of Win 10 Pro and I will be using Google Chrome [ offline installer already downloaded ready ] as my Browser. I do NOT want Microsoft Edge available [ popups, icons etc ]. I know that I can NOT delete it because of the impact that it has...
  7. How to enable or disable access to Folder Options in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable access to Folder Options in Windows 10: [ATTACH]This post will help you enable or disable access to Folder Options in Windows […] This article How to enable or disable access to Folder Options in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. How can I disable Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I disable Microsoft Edge?: How can I disable Microsoft Edge in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-disable-microsoft-edge/96d49e51-c993-4e76-9a97-95be9130125a
  9. Enable or Disable Autofill in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Autofill in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Autofill in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Autofill in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster,...
  10. Enable or Disable Printing in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Printing in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Printing in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Printing in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster,...