Windows 10: Hi can someone plz help

Discus and support Hi can someone plz help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys...um don't know stuff all so sorry I am a dumba** bout all this...Ok so I'm stuck in auto repair loop...can't use system restore...or reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Need_help27, May 9, 2021.

1. Hi can someone plz help

Hi guys...um don't know stuff all so sorry I am a dumba** bout all this...Ok so I'm stuck in auto repair loop...can't use system restore...or reinstall windows..or anything on auto repair...anything I try go to will lead me to bsod critical blah code thing...then back to auto repair...tried everything in command prompt not getting anywhere...not that I know anything lol or even why I got bsod ...basically trying anything on google similar to my prob.....so anyways sorry needed to give you the jist....Figured only thing can is media creation tool on usb...jus wondering if someone plzzzzzz walk

:)

Need_help27, May 9, 2021
  2. Haz197 Win User

GPU2 Help Plz

Hi,

1st off, if this is in the wrong place, plz will a mod move it, thnx .. *Smile Hi can someone plz help :)

Has anyone managed to get GPU2 working on a g92 gts? plz help me !! it is saying working 250/25000 but is using 1 core @ 100% and my gpu fan isn't spinning up and i know it does, even the slightest workload and its 80c easy.

Has anyone got the time to take me thru it 1 step at a time plz ??

Or a good guide ??

I have 177.35 installed (modded inf) and i had to skip a few files on install, said it couldn't locate them but rebooted fine and nvcntrlpnl is saying 177.35 *Frown Hi can someone plz help :(

srry, folding noob, but if it can help cure cancer, .... i'm in !

Haz197, May 9, 2021
  3. Plz plz Help with my Nokia c7

Hi nokia my phone in a same condition no store, no sotial net plz help me. After hard resetting by three buttons (home,volume,camera) everything gone like ovi store, social, After hard reset went to s/w update and download the Ovi Store which was not in
    the listed did the *#7370# still not there plz plz plz help me

thracythreeboys, May 9, 2021
  4. Hi can someone plz help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 9, 2021
Thema:

Hi can someone plz help

1. Hi can someone plz help - Similar Threads - someone plz help

2. Hi can someone help to clear this error in the photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi can someone help to clear this error in the photo: i have been trying to clear this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-someone-help-to-clear-this-error-in-the/05720b15-7b24-40ad-b9ce-88fa343da44e
  3. Hi can someone help to clear this error in the photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi can someone help to clear this error in the photo: i have been trying to clear this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-someone-help-to-clear-this-error-in-the/05720b15-7b24-40ad-b9ce-88fa343da44e
  4. Hi can someone help to clear this error in the photo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hi. I'm having this error. Can someone help me.

Hi. I'm having this error. Can someone help me.: This always pops up in my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-im-having-this-error-can-someone-help-me/a48b65ac-e131-4f01-85b8-0daac9bffb2b
  6. Hi. I'm having this error. Can someone help me.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi. I'm having this error. Can someone help me.: This always pops up in my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-im-having-this-error-can-someone-help-me/a48b65ac-e131-4f01-85b8-0daac9bffb2b
  7. Hi, can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, can someone help me?: My screen has a clouded white border that is always there now, and it won't go away. I have tried to reset my settings, install updates, and restart the system. However, noting has worked! What can I do to fix this?...
  8. Hi, can someone help me?

Hi, can someone help me?: My screen has a clouded white border that is always there now, and it won't go away. I have tried to reset my settings, install updates, and restart the system. However, noting has worked! What can I do to fix this?...
  9. Hi everyone, can someone help me with a disk problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi everyone, can someone help me with a disk problem: [ATTACH] I have a 120 GB SSD (:C) which is for booting the OS. And a 700GB HDD (:F &:G) for games and documents, etc. Not so long ago, I formatted my computer because of a blue screen/can't login problem. Everything went well but a new partition in my HDD has shown up...
  10. Volume and Brightness keys are not working, can someone help me plz?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume and Brightness keys are not working, can someone help me plz?: I was working normally on my PC but after a few seconds the volume banner dissapeared and I tried to tap the volume key to change my volume but the banner won't appear there and I got shocked of this, I turned off my computer with hurry and I turn it on and the problem was...