Windows 10: Hi, can someone proof me, if Windows Anti-piracy screens are Real?

Discus and support Hi, can someone proof me, if Windows Anti-piracy screens are Real? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i have one question, i got one video on youtube, that shows Windows 95 Anti-Piracy screen, and it was for me a very real thing, and i wan't know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KRR 1751, Aug 1, 2023.

1. KRR 1751 Win User

Hi, can someone proof me, if Windows Anti-piracy screens are Real?

Hello, i have one question, i got one video on youtube, that shows Windows 95 Anti-Piracy screen, and it was for me a very real thing, and i wan't know morevideo i saw:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNxQdLMMOOI&, as bunch of searching on youtube, i found also remakes, i know about that, and also bunch of these screens had look like as real, i was searching again, if i found some helpful video, and i found nothing, then i go to Google, and, it only shows the Videos from youtube, i was searching everywhere, and i don't found any results, and btw. my friend was told me, that he got Anti-Pi

:)

KRR 1751, Aug 1, 2023
  2. oemSoft Win User

Do window 10 offer any anti-virus for real-time protection?

Referring to following link, I would like to know on whether window 10 offer any anti-virus or not for real-time protection.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

oemSoft, Aug 1, 2023
  3. Gaming: Best Anti-Cheat Proof?

While I can not tell you about "best anti-cheat proof," these are some ways you CAN spot hackers
    • If you spot someone that is constantly jerking while shooting and running, THEY ARE using an aimbot
    • If you ABSOLUTELY know that your killer could NOT have known where you were, but still kills you everytime, they ARE using chams/wallhacks/ESP hacks
    • If you killer comes around a corner, or enters a room, and IS ALREADY shooting his gun in your general direction, that means he is using a cham/wallhack/esp hack
    • If someone can kill everybody on the map from their current position withing several seconds, they are either ghostmoding/telekilling/opking
    • If someone is killing you from a distance with any weapon within two to five seconds, they are using no recoil/no spread/no sway in conjunction with an aimbot

char[] rager, Aug 1, 2023
  4. Polarman Win User

New anti-piracy laws coming to town near you

ISP's should have a blocked website listing on their side to counter piracy.

Polarman, Aug 1, 2023
Thema:

1. Hi, can someone proof me, if Windows Anti-piracy screens are Real? - Similar Threads - someone proof Anti

2. Why Does Microsoft Windows Have anti piracy screens

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why Does Microsoft Windows Have anti piracy screens: So i been watching something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-microsoft-windows-have-anti-piracy/500a8400-f454-4e8d-9726-425dbfacdfc7
  3. Why Does Microsoft Windows Have anti piracy screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Does Microsoft Windows Have anti piracy screens: So i been watching something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-microsoft-windows-have-anti-piracy/500a8400-f454-4e8d-9726-425dbfacdfc7
  4. Why Does Microsoft Windows Have anti piracy screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows 11 anti piracy error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 anti piracy error: Hi I just bought a legitimate copy of Windows 11 But came up with the anti-piracy Checker I When I configured it was the real system It come on with the anti-piracy screen So I had to instal then another copy and this time it didn't came up Which is good That's all...
  6. windows 11 anti piracy error

windows 11 anti piracy error: Hi I just bought a legitimate copy of Windows 11 But came up with the anti-piracy Checker I When I configured it was the real system It come on with the anti-piracy screen So I had to instal then another copy and this time it didn't came up Which is good That's all...
  7. Hi, can someone proof me, if Windows Anti-piracy screens are Real?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, can someone proof me, if Windows Anti-piracy screens are Real?: Hello, i have one question, i got one video on youtube, that shows Windows 95 Anti-Piracy screen, and it was for me a very real thing, and i wan't know morevideo i saw:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNxQdLMMOOI&, as bunch of searching on youtube, i found also remakes, i know...
  8. Hi, can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, can someone help me?: My screen has a clouded white border that is always there now, and it won't go away. I have tried to reset my settings, install updates, and restart the system. However, noting has worked! What can I do to fix this?...
  9. Hi, can someone help me?

Hi, can someone help me?: My screen has a clouded white border that is always there now, and it won't go away. I have tried to reset my settings, install updates, and restart the system. However, noting has worked! What can I do to fix this?...
  10. Can someone point me in the direction of the 'real' upgrade benefits

in Windows 10 Support
    Can someone point me in the direction of the 'real' upgrade benefits: Hi, I'm considering upgrading to windows 10, and have scoured the internet about what the real benefits are, but can only find all the promotional marketing crap that they are pushing, such as Cortana, Xbox integration, that new edge browser and such stuff. Are there...