Windows 10: Hi can you help me

Discus and support Hi can you help me in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried moving all of my data and files from an old card drive to my new ssd via a sta to usb 3.0 cable and I can use all of the programs just fine so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_centipedo, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Hi can you help me

I tried moving all of my data and files from an old card drive to my new ssd via a sta to usb 3.0 cable and I can use all of the programs just fine so far but I can only access them through file explorer; they're not in the start menu thing. That isnt a big problem but windows doesnt recognize the chrome application that I moved over as a browser so when i try to set it as default it only lists edge and IE as browsers to pick or "find something in the windows store". Why do they make it so hard to switch drives? How can anyone ever recommend that someone does it when it's this hard?? I'm pretty good at computers but it's taken me almost 2 days to try to just move my old files to my new drive and it DOESNT WORK. I get that I need to reinstall some things but I don't know how because their working without my other drive plugged in

submitted by /u/_centipedo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_centipedo, Jan 19, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 19, 2020
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Hi can you help me

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Hi can you help me

1. Hi can you help me - Similar Threads - help

2. Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...: Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I play music or a movie I tried playing music via Bluetooth the crackling sound is still there so I came to the conclusion it can't be a hardware issue could my files be corrupted,what can...
  3. Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...: Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I play music or a movie I tried playing music via Bluetooth the crackling sound is still there so I came to the conclusion it can't be a hardware issue could my files be corrupted,what can...
  4. Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...: This type or errors are being displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-fixing-my-bsod-bootloop-in-my-laptop/b7d9ce41-f5a0-4199-883e-cd864f0288d6
  6. I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...

I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...: This type or errors are being displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-fixing-my-bsod-bootloop-in-my-laptop/b7d9ce41-f5a0-4199-883e-cd864f0288d6
  7. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?: Hi there,Can anyone help me analyze what's causing an issue with a PC.Here's the minidump.Thank you.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  8. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?: Hi there,Can anyone help me analyze what's causing an issue with a PC.Here's the minidump.Thank you.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  9. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?: I am a pretty skilled computer repair expert, but Windows 11 is still pretty new to me as 90% of Windows users still use windows 10, and it's not hard to see why. On my laptop right now, I occasionally have issues that end up with me losing my work. I'm looking to resolve...