Windows 10: Hi, can you please help me, I had my PC bluescreen and it's stuck in the BIOS menu. I try...

Discus and support Hi, can you please help me, I had my PC bluescreen and it's stuck in the BIOS menu. I try... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I need some help, apparently my PC crashed and blue screened, and now it's stuck in Utility mode BIOS and I cannot get out of it. I try saving and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sawyer sagert, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Hi, can you please help me, I had my PC bluescreen and it's stuck in the BIOS menu. I try...

Hi, I need some help, apparently my PC crashed and blue screened, and now it's stuck in Utility mode BIOS and I cannot get out of it. I try saving and exiting but nothing's working

:)

sawyer sagert, Mar 4, 2024

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Mar 4, 2024
  3. PenPusher Win User
    Stuck on Bios- custom PC - quick re-build ques

There is an updated UEFI Bios for this motherboard... but it's still listed as Beta and requires a complete clearout of the the previous Bios. As the OP is still on "Small Steps" I think it would be prudent to let this pass... *Wink - - - Updated - - - Use USB 1.1/2.0 port
    Hi, can you please help me, I had my PC bluescreen and it's stuck in the BIOS menu. I try... 371001d1657727421t-stuck-bios-custom-pc-quick-re-build-ques-screenshot-2022-07-13-164540.png

PenPusher, Mar 4, 2024
  4. qubit Win User

Hi, can you please help me, I had my PC bluescreen and it's stuck in the BIOS menu. I try...

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

Hi, can you please help me, I had my PC bluescreen and it's stuck in the BIOS menu. I try...

1. Hi, can you please help me, I had my PC bluescreen and it's stuck in the BIOS menu. I try... - Similar Threads - please help bluescreen

2. Hi I get a bluescreen. Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I get a bluescreen. Please help: Good day. I keep getting a blue screen "DPC Watchdog Violation"https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/sxpv3gmvmjlr7nij0txax/Desktop.zip?rlkey=gwb36ie8jysf0mv4lyfolq1ri&dl=0I have inserted link with 2 minidump filesMuch appretiate any help...
  3. Hi I get a bluescreen. Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi I get a bluescreen. Please help: Good day. I keep getting a blue screen "DPC Watchdog Violation"https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/sxpv3gmvmjlr7nij0txax/Desktop.zip?rlkey=gwb36ie8jysf0mv4lyfolq1ri&dl=0I have inserted link with 2 minidump filesMuch appretiate any help...
  4. Hi I get a bluescreen. Please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hi, can you please help me, I had my PC bluescreen and it's stuck in the BIOS menu. I try...

Hi, can you please help me, I had my PC bluescreen and it's stuck in the BIOS menu. I try...: Hi, I need some help, apparently my PC crashed and blue screened, and now it's stuck in Utility mode BIOS and I cannot get out of it. I try saving and exiting but nothing's working...
  6. Hi can you please help me with activating my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi can you please help me with activating my windows: Hi can you please help me with activating my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-you-please-help-me-with-activating-my/b70bbe4d-a068-48b1-a9cf-fe9f3a532b97
  7. Hi can you please help me with activating my windows

Hi can you please help me with activating my windows: Hi can you please help me with activating my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-you-please-help-me-with-activating-my/b70bbe4d-a068-48b1-a9cf-fe9f3a532b97
  8. Hi Everyone. Can you help me with This

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Everyone. Can you help me with This: I tried to install a game from 3rd party site, then attacked by malware. Then after removing the malware by using malwarebytes and windows defender full scan and offline scan a startup error named windows script host was showing that run.vbs can not be find. I tried a...
  9. Hi Everyone. Can you help me with This

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi Everyone. Can you help me with This: I tried to install a game from 3rd party site, then attacked by malware. Then after removing the malware by using malwarebytes and windows defender full scan and offline scan a startup error named windows script host was showing that run.vbs can not be find. I tried a...
  10. Hi can you help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi can you help me: I tried moving all of my data and files from an old card drive to my new ssd via a sta to usb 3.0 cable and I can use all of the programs just fine so far but I can only access them through file explorer; they're not in the start menu thing. That isnt a big problem but...