Windows 10: hi can you please help with turning on spell check in windows 10 with my gmail account

Discus and support hi can you please help with turning on spell check in windows 10 with my gmail account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi can you please help with turning on spell check in windows 10 with my gmail account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KENSQUIRES, Apr 15, 2019.

1. hi can you please help with turning on spell check in windows 10 with my gmail account

hi can you please help with turning on spell check in windows 10 with my gmail account

:)

KENSQUIRES, Apr 15, 2019

2. No spelling check in aditional language

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand you are trying to use a spelling check in Windows 10. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• In which application are you trying to use the spelling check?
    • Were you able to use it in Windows 7?
    • Which are the languages you are trying to use the spelling check?
    Please post us back with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Spell Check Not Working ?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Is the issue particular to Mail app?
    • Have you installed all pending updates?
    From your issue description I understand that you need to turn on the Spell check feature in windows mail app.
    Follow the steps below to Turn on the spell check in Settings.

1. Type Settings.

2. Click on Device.

3. Select typing.

4. Turn ON autocorrect misspelled word.

5. Turn ON highlight misspelled word.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Apr 15, 2019
  4. hi can you please help with turning on spell check in windows 10 with my gmail account

Spell check

Hello David,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are unable to perform spell check. I would like to know that is the issue specific to some application or with all application.

If you are facing issue with the Office application then I would suggest you to refer the steps provided in the article mentioned below.

Check spelling and grammar

If issue is occurring while sending mail message then refer to the steps provided in the article mentioned below.

Check spelling in a Windows Mail message

Note: The article is for Windows Vista but steps holds good for Windows 10 too.

Hope the information provided is helpful. Do let us know if you have any more concern related to Windows. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

hi can you please help with turning on spell check in windows 10 with my gmail account

1. hi can you please help with turning on spell check in windows 10 with my gmail account - Similar Threads - please help turning

2. Hi can you please help me with activating my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi can you please help me with activating my windows: Hi can you please help me with activating my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-you-please-help-me-with-activating-my/b70bbe4d-a068-48b1-a9cf-fe9f3a532b97
  3. Hi can you please help me with activating my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi can you please help me with activating my windows: Hi can you please help me with activating my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-you-please-help-me-with-activating-my/b70bbe4d-a068-48b1-a9cf-fe9f3a532b97
  4. Spell check won't turn off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spell check won't turn off: When I use certain programs (such as Evernote and WhatsApp Web) that don't have their own spell check feature but instead use Windows' spell check, any (perceived to be) misspelled words are highlighted with the well known red squiggly line. It's annoying as very often the...
  5. Spell check won't turn off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spell check won't turn off: When I use certain programs such as Evernote and WhatsApp Web that don't have their own spell check feature but instead use Windows' spell check, any perceived to be misspelled words are highlighted with the well known red squiggly line. It's annoying as very often the things...
  6. Can't turn off spell check

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't turn off spell check: I've noticed that in programs such as Steam or things I use for modding games, that a spell check is active. It uses my native language Dutch. No matter what I do, I can't turn this off. It makes things hard to read, when almost every word has a red line under it. I went to...
  7. hi please could you help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hi please could you help: hi I bought a pc of someone of facebook I was told the windows 10 on it was all fine, but once I got home and looked it isn't activated it says I need a new product key. please could you let me know if I need to buy windows 10 from a shop and re-install it or can just buy a...
  8. Word does not check my spelling errrors! Please Help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word does not check my spelling errrors! Please Help!: I have tried various solutions, but none of them work. Many of them have suggested checking if my check spelling error box is not ticked. When I tried to do so, I cannot check it. It seems to be disabled[ATTACH]...
  9. Spartan/Edge.. turning on spell check??

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan/Edge.. turning on spell check??: For some reason.. I can't find out how to turn that feature on in the latest build(10130).. any advice on how to turn spell check for Spartan/Edge would be nice.*Huh TIA 6929
  10. Turn On or Off Spell Checking in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Spell Checking in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Spell Checking in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Spelling Autocorrect and Highlight Misspelled Words in Windows 10 Windows 10 includes a spell checking feature for when you type words anywhere in Windows 10. When autocorrect misspelled words...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Hi spell phone