Windows 10: Hi, does anyone know why every time i go to scan my PC it says my IT admin has limited...

Discus and support Hi, does anyone know why every time i go to scan my PC it says my IT admin has limited... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, does anyone know why every time i go to scan my PC it says my IT admin has limited access and to contact them. Does anyone know how to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kyndal Jones, Mar 2, 2024.

1. Hi, does anyone know why every time i go to scan my PC it says my IT admin has limited...

Hi, does anyone know why every time i go to scan my PC it says my IT admin has limited access and to contact them. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Kyndal Jones, Mar 2, 2024

2. time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Mar 2, 2024
  3. SkogginsK Win User
    Parental Controls: Child PC Screen Time limits reset to "Max Scheduled" & allowed window resets to 24 hours/day

HI thanks for this suggestion. Sadly, I found that one a few months ago. Tried it at the time and it didn't work either Hi, does anyone know why every time i go to scan my PC it says my IT admin has limited... :(

To answer your other question about access to my son's PC:

• For the test you suggested above (the 15 minutes etc.) I was away from the PC and he was using it. So it's possible he's somehow resetting the limits, BUT ..
    • A few days ago I sat at his PC and did the following test:
      • Logged into his account - checked and no limits
      • Switched to my account, set the limits there
      • Switched to his account - checked and limits working
      • Switched to my account, and after about 10-15 minutes the limits had reset
      • Switched to his account - no limits
      • The whole time I was at the PC and he was nearby but not at the PC so couldn't have adjusted the limits

SkogginsK, Mar 2, 2024
  4. Hi, does anyone know why every time i go to scan my PC it says my IT admin has limited...

Windows 10 says I'm not admin

Hi Erina,

What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

I would suggest you to go to control panel and check your user account status. Right click on the start button and select control panel in the menu. In the control panel, click on the 'view by' option in the top right and select 'large icons'. Now, click
    on 'User accounts' and check if your account is listed as Administrator. If it is not displayed as Admin account, click on the option 'Change user account type' and select 'Administrator' and apply changes. Try these steps and let us know the results. If you
    have already tried, please let us know what all troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, so that we can provided you suggestion accordingly.

Bennet Martin, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

Hi, does anyone know why every time i go to scan my PC it says my IT admin has limited...

1. Hi, does anyone know why every time i go to scan my PC it says my IT admin has limited... - Similar Threads - does anyone why

2. Hi, does anyone know why every time i go to scan my PC it says my IT admin has limited...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, does anyone know why every time i go to scan my PC it says my IT admin has limited...: Hi, does anyone know why every time i go to scan my PC it says my IT admin has limited access and to contact them. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  3. Windows Security saying that IT admin has limited my access

Windows Security saying that IT admin has limited my access: Recently I have noticed some kind weird anomaly in my desktop computer where the C drive just keeps shrinking. So I thought, well, a clean windows reinstall should do the trick. So I did and the aforementioned problem might have been resolved but there is a new problem now. I...
  4. Does anyone know why my PC does this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know why my PC does this?: Hi! I have an issue that whenever i try to restart my computer, it goes through the process of restarting, shows the restart screen, and when it needs to go to black screen, and then motherboard screen and windows loading, it does not. Right after restart screen, it drops a...
  5. Does anyone know why my PC does this?

Does anyone know why my PC does this?: Hi! I have an issue that whenever i try to restart my computer, it goes through the process of restarting, shows the restart screen, and when it needs to go to black screen, and then motherboard screen and windows loading, it does not. Right after restart screen, it drops a...
  6. Does anyone know why my PC does this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Hello, does anyone know what's going on with my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, does anyone know what's going on with my PC?: Hello. I was wondering if anyone knows what could be the issue with my PC right now? I'll note down the sequence of events.I was browsing the internet normally and suddenly my Youtube video stopped.I tried to refresh the page and all the thumbnails at the side and profile...
  8. Hello, does anyone know what's going on with my PC?

Hello, does anyone know what's going on with my PC?: Hello. I was wondering if anyone knows what could be the issue with my PC right now? I'll note down the sequence of events.I was browsing the internet normally and suddenly my Youtube video stopped.I tried to refresh the page and all the thumbnails at the side and profile...
  9. Hello, does anyone know what's going on with my PC?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Why does it say scanning and repairing drive every time I turn on my computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does it say scanning and repairing drive every time I turn on my computer?: This started about a week ago. Every time I go to turn on my computer, its says press any button to skip drive scan. Then its says 'scanning and repairing drive C:' Does anyone know why this is happening? submitted by /u/Lightbolttt [link] [comments]...