Windows 10: Hi everybody, I was looking for help because my computer starts with a black screen and...

Discus and support Hi everybody, I was looking for help because my computer starts with a black screen and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Lehotredditeur [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eb57zv/hi_everybody_i_was_looking_for_help_because_my/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lehotredditeur, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Hi everybody, I was looking for help because my computer starts with a black screen and...

/u/Lehotredditeur, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Black screen

Hi Steve,

Let us isolate your concern regarding black screen by answering these following questions:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have done to resolve the concern?
    • Were there any changes made on the computer?
    • Were there any error messages after the black screen?
    • When did it start happening?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Hi everybody, I was looking for help because my computer starts with a black screen and...

black screen

Hi Ken,

Black screen usually occurs to a Windows device if the system detected that there are some damaged drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the hardware of the PC before this issue occurred?
    • Did you encounter any error messages or error codes along with the black screen?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    link. The link serves as a guide on how to address black screen issue.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Hi everybody, I was looking for help because my computer starts with a black screen and...

1. Hi everybody, I was looking for help because my computer starts with a black screen and... - Similar Threads - everybody was looking

2. i Need help my computer keeps starting with, black screen and a cursor and it keeps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i Need help my computer keeps starting with, black screen and a cursor and it keeps...: I Need help cause I’m a Roblox developer and a YouTuber, and I’m trying to develop my new game update but I just can’t. I really need help please contact back whenever you can....
  3. i Need help my computer keeps starting with, black screen and a cursor and it keeps...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i Need help my computer keeps starting with, black screen and a cursor and it keeps...: I Need help cause I’m a Roblox developer and a YouTuber, and I’m trying to develop my new game update but I just can’t. I really need help please contact back whenever you can....
  4. Bee Movie Game not starting because of black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bee Movie Game not starting because of black screen: I bought a game at the store, and I installed it. Afterward, I've downloaded a CD crack from here. After that, I started the game, but when I start, it shows black screen. I can't play it for the first time. Anyone got a plan for this?Thank youBest Wishes-Sajad Sadiq...
  5. Bee Movie Game not starting because of black screen

Bee Movie Game not starting because of black screen: I bought a game at the store, and I installed it. Afterward, I've downloaded a CD crack from here. After that, I started the game, but when I start, it shows black screen. I can't play it for the first time. Anyone got a plan for this?Thank youBest Wishes-Sajad Sadiq...
  6. Hi Everybody

Hi Everybody: can enybody help me? i just changed the screen resolution and refresh rate of my screen and it made my laptop screen go blank. with my experience i tried several ways with device manager and othersi don't have an external monitor, so i'm just imagining it actually worked but...
  7. Hi Everybody

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Everybody: can enybody help me? i just changed the screen resolution and refresh rate of my screen and it made my laptop screen go blank. with my experience i tried several ways with device manager and othersi don't have an external monitor, so i'm just imagining it actually worked but...
  8. help my computer screen is black

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help my computer screen is black: my windows screen is black i cant search or do anything after i updated it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-computer-screen-is-black/3519d527-42a4-4e5c-8ed0-919f87961f2d
  9. Windows start up looks corrupted then black screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows start up looks corrupted then black screen.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vogeless [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hlhuv2/windows_start_up_looks_corrupted_then_black_screen/
  10. Computer Black Screen Help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer Black Screen Help.: In these few months, the black screen issue is becoming a really frustrating issue for me as I can't seem to locate the issue. I've owned this computer for the past 4 years and these issues never surfaced until two months ago. I'm running an Intel i7-6700 and a GTX950 with...