Windows 10: Hi everyone, can someone help me with a disk problem

Discus and support Hi everyone, can someone help me with a disk problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I have a 120 GB SSD (:C) which is for booting the OS. And a 700GB HDD (:F &:G) for games and documents, etc. Not so long ago, I formatted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/oLeozinh, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Hi everyone, can someone help me with a disk problem

Hi everyone, can someone help me with a disk problem J3MGKmmbEwdi4q7lT6SolpQof8e3pwW23yukJ90i7Ew.jpg

I have a 120 GB SSD Hi everyone, can someone help me with a disk problem :)C) which is for booting the OS.

And a 700GB HDD Hi everyone, can someone help me with a disk problem :)F &:G) for games and documents, etc.

Not so long ago, I formatted my computer because of a blue screen/can't login problem. Everything went well but a new partition in my HDD has shown up Hi everyone, can someone help me with a disk problem :)E). I have no idea what it is for and it don't affect the system in a bad way.

Is there any way I can remove it or it don't show up in the Windows Explorer left tab?

Thank you.

I don't know if this image will help

submitted by /u/oLeozinh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/oLeozinh, Aug 28, 2020

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue Hi everyone, can someone help me with a disk problem :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Aug 28, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 28, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

Hi everyone, can someone help me with a disk problem

Help with hard disk "corruption"

The information about clone versus image was to report the problem related to disk signatures. If you are not experiencing that problem then you can move on to other steps. It was not a suggestion to clone or not clone. It was to report an unforeseen problem that can occur.

If you are able to run chkdsk /x /f /r on the drive it can place files on parts of the drive where there are no bad blocks.

zbook, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

Hi everyone, can someone help me with a disk problem

1. Hi everyone, can someone help me with a disk problem - Similar Threads - everyone someone help

2. Hi Everyone. Can you help me with This

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Everyone. Can you help me with This: I tried to install a game from 3rd party site, then attacked by malware. Then after removing the malware by using malwarebytes and windows defender full scan and offline scan a startup error named windows script host was showing that run.vbs can not be find. I tried a...
  3. Hi Everyone. Can you help me with This

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi Everyone. Can you help me with This: I tried to install a game from 3rd party site, then attacked by malware. Then after removing the malware by using malwarebytes and windows defender full scan and offline scan a startup error named windows script host was showing that run.vbs can not be find. I tried a...
  4. Hi Everyone. Can you help me with This

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Please can someone help me with the disk read error problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please can someone help me with the disk read error problem?: I tried the system restore point but it was interrupted saying there was a disk read error. Please can someone help me with the disk read error problem. Whenever I press the Ctrl+Alt+Del keys to restart as instructed, I only hear beeps and it doesn't restart. Please can...
  6. Hi, can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, can someone help me?: My screen has a clouded white border that is always there now, and it won't go away. I have tried to reset my settings, install updates, and restart the system. However, noting has worked! What can I do to fix this?...
  7. Hi, can someone help me?

Hi, can someone help me?: My screen has a clouded white border that is always there now, and it won't go away. I have tried to reset my settings, install updates, and restart the system. However, noting has worked! What can I do to fix this?...
  8. Hi everyone. Can someone help me. I cannot hear my voice in microphone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi everyone. Can someone help me. I cannot hear my voice in microphone.: Hi everyone. Can someone help me. I cannot hear my voice in microphone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-everyone-can-someone-help-me-i-cannot-hear-my/fc640a96-0daf-4495-99bc-08c590c3d750
  9. Hi everyone. Can someone help me. I cannot hear my voice in microphone.

Hi everyone. Can someone help me. I cannot hear my voice in microphone.: Hi everyone. Can someone help me. I cannot hear my voice in microphone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-everyone-can-someone-help-me-i-cannot-hear-my/fc640a96-0daf-4495-99bc-08c590c3d750
  10. Can someone help me with this problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me with this problem.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dxdroom [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hgsi1g/can_someone_help_me_with_this_problem/