Windows 10: Hi Everyone, I am basically stuck with the situation you can see in the screenshot. Those...

Discus and support Hi Everyone, I am basically stuck with the situation you can see in the screenshot. Those... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/lr60mnatzot31.png?width=737&format=png&auto=webp&s=157c7edf2447f9d6136344d909f748570eae2a25 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aldissimo909, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Hi Everyone, I am basically stuck with the situation you can see in the screenshot. Those...

/u/aldissimo909, Oct 29, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Oct 29, 2019
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Hi Everyone, I am basically stuck with the situation you can see in the screenshot. Those...

Stuck at "hi there"

We would like to ask some questions for clarification:

• Did you receive any error messages when you performed the steps provided by DaveM121?
    • Could you clarify the account that you mentioned? Kindly provide a screenshot showing the issue, just make sure that there's no personal information included.
    Regards.

Nathaniel Mon, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Hi Everyone, I am basically stuck with the situation you can see in the screenshot. Those...

1. Hi Everyone, I am basically stuck with the situation you can see in the screenshot. Those... - Similar Threads - Everyone basically stuck

2. Hi Everyone. Can you help me with This

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Everyone. Can you help me with This: I tried to install a game from 3rd party site, then attacked by malware. Then after removing the malware by using malwarebytes and windows defender full scan and offline scan a startup error named windows script host was showing that run.vbs can not be find. I tried a...
  3. Hi Everyone. Can you help me with This

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi Everyone. Can you help me with This: I tried to install a game from 3rd party site, then attacked by malware. Then after removing the malware by using malwarebytes and windows defender full scan and offline scan a startup error named windows script host was showing that run.vbs can not be find. I tried a...
  4. Hi Everyone. Can you help me with This

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hi everyone!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi everyone!: So today I wanted to reset my windows to factory state, although I deleted the whole disk, I'm on Mac and I had to reinstall OS X. I was just about to install windows 10 to be specific and I realised that there's been an error. I have to convert my partition to GPT, from MBR....
  6. Hi everyone!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi everyone!: So today I wanted to reset my windows to factory state, although I deleted the whole disk, I'm on Mac and I had to reinstall OS X. I was just about to install windows 10 to be specific and I realised that there's been an error. I have to convert my partition to GPT, from MBR....
  7. Hi everyone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi everyone...: Does anyone knows in the "NEW" Windows store where is the wish list app list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-everyone/938f8cb1-85ea-4925-9872-cdeabe2fa07d
  8. Hi everyone...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi everyone...: Does anyone knows in the "NEW" Windows store where is the wish list app list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-everyone/938f8cb1-85ea-4925-9872-cdeabe2fa07d
  9. Hi everyone,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi everyone,: Struggling with trying to update windows 10 home version 1909 to the current version, here's the setupdiag results can anyone tell me what exactly what it is saying?: Matching Profile found: FindFatalPluginFailure - E48E3F1C-26F6-4AFB-859B-BF637DA49636 SetupDiag version:...
  10. Hi everyone!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi everyone!: While reinstalling my Windows 10 , I've faced with error 0x080070570. How can I fix it. (My HDD is empty) submitted by /u/kenamikoz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/feykdm/hi_everyone/