Windows 10: Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the...

Discus and support Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the os from my hdd to my new ssd. Because even if I have an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Edeber Rosello, May 18, 2023.

1. Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the...

Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the os from my hdd to my new ssd. Because even if I have an downloaded os on my my new ssd, I cannot boot it even if I set it as the first booting option. Are there any option on moving the os from hdd to my new ssd? Because some of the third party software doesn't work also to my computer. By the way, my system unit is Samsung and it is an old unit and has ddr2 type of motherboard and Intel duo on the CPU. Please help me to solve this problem. Thank you in advance!

:)

Edeber Rosello, May 18, 2023
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 18, 2023
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, May 18, 2023
  4. cadaveca Win User

Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the...

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the... :p

cadaveca, May 18, 2023
Thema:

Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the...

1. Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the... - Similar Threads - everyone ask should

2. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do?: Windows Script Host Can not find script file C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local\Temp\aclui.dll.js".* Moved from Community Center. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do/32224f23-b384-49f6-9603-9976f4adcbee
  3. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do?: My Whiteboard app is not working. Instead of loading my whiteboards, it projects this. It says ErrorPage. ExplanationError:Messages. Unknown ErrorIts reference id: bbf59c93-dbd1-4b0d-b4ab-c1c635d540e1App.AppVersion2023-10-05T03:54:09.200Z...
  4. What should i do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What should i do?: hi there, I made my computer account with a work/school email and I have very important things that I need to access unfortunately I have forgotten my password and whenever I try to reset it I realize I made a typo in the email when I created it and so if it sends me an email...
  5. What should I do?

What should I do?: I need to update my pc from windows 8 to 8.1. I already downloaded the update. But my pc isn't getting updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do/3484290c-9722-4c20-a6e8-2bcb0f3f8d79
  6. Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the...: Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the os from my hdd to my new ssd. Because even if I have an downloaded os on my my new ssd, I cannot boot it even if I set it as the first booting option. Are there any option on moving...
  7. Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the...

Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the...: Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the os from my hdd to my new ssd. Because even if I have an downloaded os on my my new ssd, I cannot boot it even if I set it as the first booting option. Are there any option on moving...
  8. What should I do?

What should I do?: Reciently I got a trojan virus Win32/Manson.A!a and I don't know how to uninstall it.The first thing I did was scanning my PC with Windows Defender, and it found that virus. I chose "remove" option image 1. I scanned my PC again just to confirm the virus had been deleted....
  9. What should i do ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What should i do ?: I just did a restore and chose to keep my files. When it was finished, it booted into a screen asking you to select Windows 10 on Volume 3.There are two options, both of which are identical: Windows 10 on Volume 3.Regardless of whether I choose one of them manually or let it...
  10. What should i do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What should i do?: Hi, recently i downloaded a program to get a free program photoshop CC 2015,while i was downloading the crack, there were notifications on my computer that it wasa virus/malicious program, although i dont know if it is or not, in the video where i downloading it there...