Windows 10: Hi everyone. I lost my hard drive after a new update, please help me solve this issue.

Discus and support Hi everyone. I lost my hard drive after a new update, please help me solve this issue. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I lost my hard drive after a new update, please help me solve this issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hovo Sarkisyan, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Hi everyone. I lost my hard drive after a new update, please help me solve this issue.

Hi everyone. I lost my hard drive after a new update, please help me solve this issue.

:)

Hovo Sarkisyan, Nov 5, 2022

2. Help with external hard drive

Hi Debbra,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in windows 10 and also for trying the troubleshooting steps to fix the issue. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

I would suggest you to plug in hard drive then check in disk management you can see the drive or not.

Follow the steps to check Drive in Disk Management.

• Go to the Control Panel then click on the
      Administrative Tools. .

• Under the Administrative Tool Click on Computer Management.

• Click on Disk Management and check the External Hard Drive.

Also check in BIOS whether External Hard Drive is listed or not.

For help with the BIOS settings, refer to the computer manual or contact the manufacturer.

If it doesn’t work then, I would suggest you to update BIOS for updating BIOS contact Lenovo Support.

Follow the link:

http://support.lenovo.com/in/hi/

Disclaimer :

Modifying BIOS/complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings
    can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, Nov 5, 2022
  3. little cat, Nov 5, 2022
  4. Hi everyone. I lost my hard drive after a new update, please help me solve this issue.

Reinstall Windows 10 to new hard drive

Hi Rodolpho,

We want to know about the issue you're having with your recovery drive. Please answer the questions below:

• Are you trying to reinstall Windows 8 or Windows 10?
    • If you already upgraded to Windows 10, were you able to create a new copy of the recovery drive?

We suggest creating a new copy of the recovery drive and then follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa above this thread.

Update us with the outcome so we can assist you further.

Robert Caw, Nov 5, 2022
Thema:

Hi everyone. I lost my hard drive after a new update, please help me solve this issue.

1. Hi everyone. I lost my hard drive after a new update, please help me solve this issue. - Similar Threads - everyone lost hard

2. Hi Everyone. Can you help me with This

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Everyone. Can you help me with This: I tried to install a game from 3rd party site, then attacked by malware. Then after removing the malware by using malwarebytes and windows defender full scan and offline scan a startup error named windows script host was showing that run.vbs can not be find. I tried a...
  3. Hi Everyone. Can you help me with This

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi Everyone. Can you help me with This: I tried to install a game from 3rd party site, then attacked by malware. Then after removing the malware by using malwarebytes and windows defender full scan and offline scan a startup error named windows script host was showing that run.vbs can not be find. I tried a...
  4. Hi Everyone. Can you help me with This

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hello, Everyone. please do help me get my

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, Everyone. please do help me get my: Hello everyone! Just recently bought my new laptop then I suddenly changed the product key to random Which i found on google now the problem now is I cant get back to my pre-installed windows home single language. Please help me....
  6. Hi everyone. I lost my hard drive after a new update, please help me solve this issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi everyone. I lost my hard drive after a new update, please help me solve this issue.: Hi everyone. I lost my hard drive after a new update, please help me solve this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-everyone-i-lost-my-hard-drive-after-a-new/d0a8ec8a-0793-4742-8417-a53a7848e5e4
  7. Hi, Please help me!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hi, Please help me!: Hi, I'm LamSo I have a question. How can I scale down this left side panel in File Explorer Windows 10?It is so big, I want it to be smaller, please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-please-help-me/155b88be-d8d2-449a-8be7-f43ad549ea65
  8. Please help me solve this issue on my hp mini laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me solve this issue on my hp mini laptop: So I did a reset on my hp mini laptop and after that it got to the resetting stage where I think got stuck on 7% but lack of patience made me turn off the laptop by removing the battery and then I restarted it which then showed me choose your operator with the same windows...
  9. Help me please everyone :(((

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Help me please everyone :(((: At the lockscreen screen, when clicking on the button tips, tricks are invulnerable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-please-everyone/c1cd51bf-fed3-4eed-b639-72dcfd26e724
  10. Please help me save my Hard Drive.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help me save my Hard Drive.: I am somewhat knowledgeable about computers to about an intermediate level. Just enough to get myself into trouble. I don't usually reach out for help but I'm at a critical point and might lose my HD. Long story but I will try to be brief. So I have a Dell 8300 XPS that I...