Windows 10: Hi everyone..

Discus and support Hi everyone.. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I want to ask I am accidentally deccrease my ram that makes my laptop damn slow...it makes i can't change because it took long time to desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kakakahy, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Kakakahy Win User

Hi everyone..

I want to ask I am accidentally deccrease my ram that makes my laptop damn slow...it makes i can't change because it took long time to desktop appear...Can someone give me a solution to increase my ram back

:)

Kakakahy, Jul 9, 2019

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jul 9, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Hi everyone.. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Hi everyone..

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Hi everyone..

1. Hi everyone.. - Similar Threads - everyone

2. Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the microsoft account that...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the microsoft account that...: Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the Microsoft account that saved the digital license OEM of my windows 10 HOME single language. please....
  3. Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the microsoft account that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the microsoft account that...: Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the Microsoft account that saved the digital license OEM of my windows 10 HOME single language. please....
  4. Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the microsoft account that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to unlock a registry value that's been locked for "Everyone"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock a registry value that's been locked for "Everyone": I used the method described by @DaveM121 to lock this registry value for "Everyone" on my personal Windows 11 Pro computer:[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors]Here's DaveM121's instructions for how to do...
  6. How to unlock a registry value that's been locked for "Everyone"

How to unlock a registry value that's been locked for "Everyone": I used the method described by @DaveM121 to lock this registry value for "Everyone" on my personal Windows 11 Pro computer:[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors]Here's DaveM121's instructions for how to do...
  7. hello everyone, my Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop Crashes and have BSOD, please help !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello everyone, my Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop Crashes and have BSOD, please help !: i used the tool WhoCrashed but i couldn't understand what the problem, i even got a new ssd and new ram sticks, but no luck, the machine does not overheat, im so frustrated i cant use the pc it keep crashing on me, please help and thank you in advance ! i uploaded the...
  8. hello everyone, my Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop Crashes and have BSOD, please help !

hello everyone, my Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop Crashes and have BSOD, please help !: i used the tool WhoCrashed but i couldn't understand what the problem, i even got a new ssd and new ram sticks, but no luck, the machine does not overheat, im so frustrated i cant use the pc it keep crashing on me, please help and thank you in advance ! i uploaded the...
  9. hello everyone, my Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop Crashes and have BSOD, please help !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the...

Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the...: Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the solution for this error??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-everyone-i-have-this-trouble-to-after-auto/60b2ad1a-70cc-4a3b-8ce2-87da17c7f25a