Windows 10: Hi everyone..

Discus and support Hi everyone.. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I want to ask I am accidentally deccrease my ram that makes my laptop damn slow...it makes i can't change because it took long time to desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kakakahy, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Kakakahy Win User

Hi everyone..

I want to ask I am accidentally deccrease my ram that makes my laptop damn slow...it makes i can't change because it took long time to desktop appear...Can someone give me a solution to increase my ram back

:)

Kakakahy, Jul 9, 2019

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jul 9, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Hi everyone.. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Hi everyone..

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Hi everyone..

1. Hi everyone.. - Similar Threads - everyone

2. why did you not let everyone know that you are partner with a crook

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why did you not let everyone know that you are partner with a crook: you know who Dunn&bradstreet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-you-not-let-everyone-know-that-you-are/6f06a8d3-9e08-4dde-b7b2-e95be1f470cf"
  3. Any security risks with granting everyone permissions to create symbolic links?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Any security risks with granting everyone permissions to create symbolic links?: Why is the ability to create symlinks in windows restricted to administrators? And are there any security risks in granting that permissions to all users?...
  4. Authenticated Users & Everyone unable to apply permission

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Authenticated Users & Everyone unable to apply permission: Hi When applying permission to folders for Authenticated Users & Everyone the system says - access denied part way through applying them. Authenticated Users has no permissions at all and can't apply, and Everyone when created and the permission applied also denied. on my...
  5. Sticky Notes v3.6 now available to everyone on Windows 10 v1803 higher

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes v3.6 now available to everyone on Windows 10 v1803 higher: UPDATE 5/13: We’re very pleased to announce that today, Sticky Notes 3.6 is now available to everyone on Windows 10 version 1803 and higher! Sticky Notes 3.6 introduces images in notes and multi-desktop support! [ATTACH] UPDATE 3/27: Sticky Notes v3.6 has been released to...
  6. No Text in Windows after giving permission to everyone for C: Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Text in Windows after giving permission to everyone for C: Drive: I recently installed windows 10 in my SSD and there was already an OS in my HDD so i gave permission to everyone for HDD and SSD and also changed Ownership of SSD to my new user and started having really weird problems. Can someone help or explain me? Please Look at the...
  7. This new Microsoft App everyone is talking about!!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This new Microsoft App everyone is talking about!!!!!: Why can't you people(MICROSOFT) and all other companies, leave well enough alone?!!!! Since you made changes I can't open my HP windows 10 laptop without the new window coming on, which states all the great things, but then when you try and open it up it says you need a new...
  8. Help me please everyone :(((

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Help me please everyone :(((: At the lockscreen screen, when clicking on the button tips, tricks are invulnerable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-please-everyone/c1cd51bf-fed3-4eed-b639-72dcfd26e724
  9. kudos to everyone here

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    kudos to everyone here: Due to your posts and solutions to problems... I have achieve a successful clone upgrade from a 200 gig ssd to a 500 gig ssd win 10 1809 with minimal problems. used macrium reflect to clone though I had to use rescue disk (flash drive) to fix boot. I used mini partition tool...
  10. GPO need to enable the Share Tab and enable everyone to read/write

in Windows 10 Customization
    GPO need to enable the Share Tab and enable everyone to read/write: Hello, I have a pesky software that runs on a folder. ie C:\LIST, I needed to redirect My Documents to it, already done it. Using \\localhost\List on the folder redirection. I am able to create the folder across the domain, and add the correct permissions I need to...