Windows 10: Hi everyone,

Discus and support Hi everyone, in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Struggling with trying to update windows 10 home version 1909 to the current version, here's the setupdiag results can anyone tell me what exactly what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Peak7k2, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Peak7k2 Win User

Hi everyone,

Struggling with trying to update windows 10 home version 1909 to the current version, here's the setupdiag results can anyone tell me what exactly what it is saying?:

Matching Profile found: FindFatalPluginFailure - E48E3F1C-26F6-4AFB-859B-BF637DA49636
    SetupDiag version: 1.6.0.0
    System Information:
    Machine Name = DESKTOP-IU2DPMA
    Manufacturer = Micro-Star International Co., Ltd
    Model = MS-7C02
    HostOSArchitecture = 1033
    FirmwareType = PCAT
    BiosReleaseDate = 20200609000000.000000+000
    BiosVendor =
    BiosVersion = 3.70
    HostOSVersion = 10.0.18363
    HostOSBuildString = 18362.1.amd64fre.19h1_release.190318-1202
    TargetOSBuildString = 10.0.19041.621 vb_release_svc_prod1.201014-1758
    HostOSLanguageId =
    HostOSEdition = Core
    RegisteredAV = Windows Defender
    FilterDrivers = FileInfo
    UpgradeStartTime = 4/18/2021 7:17:00 PM
    UpgradeEndTime = 4/18/2021 8:51:20 PM
    UpgradeElapsedTime = 01:34:20
    CV = v/0UJUGba0ixX0q7
    ReportId = 072e2391-1a01-492e-9f20-bf7fa6357493

Error: SetupDiag reports fatal migration plug-in failure.
    Last Phase: Safe OS
    Last Operation: Apply WIM file PathForNewOSFile compact, index 1 to E:\$WINDOWS.~BT\NewOS

Plug-in Name = Microsoft-Edge-Migration-Plugin\EdgeMigrationPlugin.dll
    Migration Operation = IPreApply->PreApply
    Plug-in Error: 0x0000007F

Refer to "https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/Debug/system-error-codes" for error information.

Last Setup Phase:
    Phase Name: Safe OS
    Phase Started: 4/18/2021 8:48:03 PM
    Phase Ended: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM
    Phase Time Delta: 00:00:00
    Completed Successfully? False

Last Setup Operation:
    Operation Name: Apply WIM file PathForNewOSFile compact, index 1 to E:\$WINDOWS.~BT\NewOS
    Operation Started: 4/18/2021 8:48:05 PM
    Operation Ended: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM
    Operation Time Delta: 0:00:00:00.0000000
    Completed Successfully? False

:)

Peak7k2, Apr 19, 2021

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Apr 19, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Hi everyone, :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 19, 2021
  4. Hi everyone,

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

Hi everyone,

1. Hi everyone, - Similar Threads - everyone

2. How to unlock a registry value that's been locked for "Everyone"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock a registry value that's been locked for "Everyone": I used the method described by @DaveM121 to lock this registry value for "Everyone" on my personal Windows 11 Pro computer:[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors]Here's DaveM121's instructions for how to do...
  3. How to unlock a registry value that's been locked for "Everyone"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unlock a registry value that's been locked for "Everyone": I used the method described by @DaveM121 to lock this registry value for "Everyone" on my personal Windows 11 Pro computer:[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors]Here's DaveM121's instructions for how to do...
  4. hello everyone, my Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop Crashes and have BSOD, please help !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello everyone, my Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop Crashes and have BSOD, please help !: i used the tool WhoCrashed but i couldn't understand what the problem, i even got a new ssd and new ram sticks, but no luck, the machine does not overheat, im so frustrated i cant use the pc it keep crashing on me, please help and thank you in advance ! i uploaded the...
  5. hello everyone, my Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop Crashes and have BSOD, please help !

hello everyone, my Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop Crashes and have BSOD, please help !: i used the tool WhoCrashed but i couldn't understand what the problem, i even got a new ssd and new ram sticks, but no luck, the machine does not overheat, im so frustrated i cant use the pc it keep crashing on me, please help and thank you in advance ! i uploaded the...
  6. hello everyone, my Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop Crashes and have BSOD, please help !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the...: Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the solution for this error??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-everyone-i-have-this-trouble-to-after-auto/60b2ad1a-70cc-4a3b-8ce2-87da17c7f25a
  8. Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the...

Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the...: Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the solution for this error??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-everyone-i-have-this-trouble-to-after-auto/60b2ad1a-70cc-4a3b-8ce2-87da17c7f25a
  9. Blank icons in Windows 11 - The same overposted solutions everyone keeps shoveling DO NOT WORK.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank icons in Windows 11 - The same overposted solutions everyone keeps shoveling DO NOT WORK.: There are way too many people having icons turn blank, and thanks to the karma farmers I believe that even the macaques in the jungle know to try: Unpin/repin the app. sfc /scannowdism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthClear the iconcache and restart Explorer or reboot the...
  10. Blank icons in Windows 11 - The same overposted solutions everyone keeps shoveling DO NOT WORK.

Blank icons in Windows 11 - The same overposted solutions everyone keeps shoveling DO NOT WORK.: There are way too many people having icons turn blank, and thanks to the karma farmers I believe that even the macaques in the jungle know to try: Unpin/repin the app. sfc /scannowdism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthClear the iconcache and restart Explorer or reboot the...