Windows 10: Hi facing problem with windows 10 login

Discus and support Hi facing problem with windows 10 login in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Hi facing problem with windows 10. After entering log in password it is giving error as mentioned blow and again bring to login page "The... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KrunalPanchal2, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Hi facing problem with windows 10 login

Hi facing problem with windows 10 login 77a5870e-21e8-4bb8-93de-4e5a59658d6f?upload=true.jpg Hi
    facing problem with windows 10.
    After entering log in password it is giving error as mentioned blow and again bring to login page
    "The number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now. Try connecting later of contact your system administrator"

:)

KrunalPanchal2, Nov 27, 2020

2. Windows fails to load the face login.

Hi Microsoft,

I have noticed the following issue:

• Windows cannot load the face login. I need to use pin or password to login.
    • Camera is working.
    • The troubleshooter fixes the problem only for 1 restart as the same problem occurs again on subsequent restarts.
    Kindly fix this.

Toughgamer3, Nov 27, 2020
  3. sathi-123 Win User
    LOGIN ISSUE - while using "Cyberlink Youcam face login"

Dear all,

Initially my Laptop "HP pavilion" is windows 8.1. At that time i was using Cyberlink Youcam face-out login. ( Version is Cyberlink Youcam 5)

But after i upgrade to windows 10, everytime i have issue while login.

I want to deactivate this face login. I try to deactivate in the cyberlink setting, but still cannot be deactivated.

Moreover i tried to uninstall the cyberlink, but it is not found in the program list in control panel.

Please suggest how to deactivate the face login. Thanks

sathi-123, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Hi facing problem with windows 10 login

How do I remove or disable 'face login' (where you sign in by putting your face in the rectangle) on Windows 10?

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the face login. I will certainly help you.

Please answer the below question to assist you better.

Are you getting any error while removing the face account?

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Settings in the Search bar and then Enter.
    • Choose Sign-in options and click the Remove button under
      Face section.
    Hope this information is helpful regarding the face login issue of Windows 10. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Hi facing problem with windows 10 login

1. Hi facing problem with windows 10 login - Similar Threads - facing problem login

2. Face login not working on windows laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Face login not working on windows laptop: After my most recent windows update, the face login on my Windows 10 Pro laptop stopped working. I tried going into settings to use 'improve recognition'. When I do that, the red light starts blinking like the camera is looking for me, but it never finds me. I assume this is...
  3. Windows Hello Face login not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Face login not working: After the last update, my Windows Hello Face login stopped working. It says "It's currently unavailable...We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face". I have a Surface Laptop 3 with AMD and the face login worked flawlessly until now. How do I fix it?...
  4. Hello face login

Hello face login: Hello there I bought Lenovo Thinkbook 14s Yoga ITL laptop a couple of days ago. My Hello Face is not working. My question whether its related to hardware about my camera or software that is not downloaded on my computer? Please for precise answer about this issue. Best...
  5. Windows Hello Face Login

Windows Hello Face Login: i have an asus desktop which has an webcam so i thought windows hello face login would work but it said unavailable so i was a little dissapointed but still i wish microsoft makes it available for all laptops and desktop only face id...
  6. Windows 10 face login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 face login: Wife set up new Dell XPS 13 laptop with windows Face ID and I’m able to unlock it with my ugly mug. Any ideas why this is happening? submitted by /u/OrigReckit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gacex8/windows_10_face_login/
  7. Windows fails to load the face login.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows fails to load the face login.: Hi Microsoft, I have noticed the following issue: Windows cannot load the face login. I need to use pin or password to login. Camera is working. The troubleshooter fixes the problem only for 1 restart as the same problem occurs again on subsequent restarts. Kindly fix...
  8. Unable to face login in windows 10 home

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to face login in windows 10 home: I have dell insipiron 5378 7th gen laptop with windows 10 home os , but i can't face login there is no option for scanning face rather there is written information that your device dont have facelogin plz help me...
  9. Camera face login

Camera face login: My computer was on as my grandchild pushed some buttons.I turned the computer off. As I turned it back on it would not turn on the camera to see my face. I tried pin password, nothing works. What can I do to turn the camera on, I have a he envy xx with windows 10....
  10. face recognition and PIN login problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    face recognition and PIN login problem: I have a brand new Microsoft Surface Laptop running Windows 10. After the initial startup and setting of a new PIN and face recognition the it automatically updated. On attempting to login face recognition attempted to engage and login several times until that locked as a...