Windows 10: Hi, for the past week half of by shortcuts have been turned into .url and I don't know why

Discus and support Hi, for the past week half of by shortcuts have been turned into .url and I don't know why in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I tried everything I could find on youtube and nothing has worked. My shortcuts look like a blank white paper and at first I thought it was an icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MeghanP1, Jan 2, 2021.

1. MeghanP1 Win User

Hi, for the past week half of by shortcuts have been turned into .url and I don't know why

I tried everything I could find on youtube and nothing has worked. My shortcuts look like a blank white paper and at first I thought it was an icon issue but the whole shortcut wont open. It pops up with "How do you want to open this file". Most of these shortcuts are games downloaded from steam. Most of them also have the little blue one drive cloud, don't know if that's important. Thank you for taking the time to help me out.

:)

MeghanP1, Jan 2, 2021

2. E71x copy/paste keyboard shortcuts?

OK, here's what I get for those key combos:

• fn, then chr = Select Symbol
    • fn + chr = Select Symbol
    • mark text, then fn + chr + X = Select Symbol
    :smileysad: Why would AT&T want to remove a keyboard shortcut for copy/paste?!?!?

diesel_travis, Jan 2, 2021
  3. Hi,I have a Windows Mobile 6.5 (Htc hd2)and the windows market place doesn´t work,and I don´t know whta to do

Hi,I have a Windows Mobile 6.5 (Htc hd2)and the windows market place doesn´t work,and I don´t know whta to do

PabloMilet, Jan 2, 2021
  4. Hi, for the past week half of by shortcuts have been turned into .url and I don't know why

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

Hi, for the past week half of by shortcuts have been turned into .url and I don't know why

1. Hi, for the past week half of by shortcuts have been turned into .url and I don't know why - Similar Threads - past week half

2. My desktop has bluescreened 2 times in the past week and I don't know why.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My desktop has bluescreened 2 times in the past week and I don't know why.: Both times the error code was system_service_exception and the first time it said that what failed was a file called Wdf01000.sys and the second time gave no indication as to what failed....
  3. My desktop has bluescreened 2 times in the past week and I don't know why.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My desktop has bluescreened 2 times in the past week and I don't know why.: Both times the error code was system_service_exception and the first time it said that what failed was a file called Wdf01000.sys and the second time gave no indication as to what failed....
  4. I have constantly been deadlocking for the past week.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have constantly been deadlocking for the past week.: I've tried honestly everything I can to try to fix my deadlocking issue, i've looked through many forums on microsoft and reddit of people having about the same issues and none of the answers i've seen have fixed my problem. i have redownloaded windows, I have changed...
  5. I have constantly been deadlocking for the past week.

I have constantly been deadlocking for the past week.: I've tried honestly everything I can to try to fix my deadlocking issue, i've looked through many forums on microsoft and reddit of people having about the same issues and none of the answers i've seen have fixed my problem. i have redownloaded windows, I have changed...
  6. I have constantly been deadlocking for the past week.

7. for the past week or so I have been having an issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    for the past week or so I have been having an issue...: During Gaming on maxed out settings and Rendering on Adobe After Effects using GPU acceleration... I find that randomly during these processes my display will freeze sometimes turn black sometimes just freeze in place...computer audio will stop working, and my mouse turns off...
  8. for the past week or so I have been having an issue...

for the past week or so I have been having an issue...: During Gaming on maxed out settings and Rendering on Adobe After Effects using GPU acceleration... I find that randomly during these processes my display will freeze sometimes turn black sometimes just freeze in place...computer audio will stop working, and my mouse turns off...
  9. for the past week or so I have been having an issue...

10. I Have Been Having Frequent BSoD's the Past Week or Two

I Have Been Having Frequent BSoD's the Past Week or Two: Starting about a week ago, I got a BSoD and decided to do a checkup on all my computer parts. I found that my CPU was overheating and I fixed it quickly. I assumed there would be no more BSoD, but now whenever I do a high intensity task, like playing Rocket League, I get one....