Windows 10: Hi got a new win 11 PC and trying to network with my old win 10 PC by Ethernet cable I can...

Discus and support Hi got a new win 11 PC and trying to network with my old win 10 PC by Ethernet cable I can... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi got a new win 11 PC and trying to network with my old win 10 PC by Ethernet cable I can see the drives on each PC but access blocked.."everyone"..is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alanjonesKH, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Hi got a new win 11 PC and trying to network with my old win 10 PC by Ethernet cable I can...

Hi got a new win 11 PC and trying to network with my old win 10 PC by Ethernet cable I can see the drives on each PC but access blocked.."everyone"..is authorised to access and even it i set it to the administrator it makes no differenceNetwork ErrorWindows cannot access \\Machine Name\driveYou do not have permission to access \\Machine Name\drive. Contact your network administrator to request access.I am an admin on both machinesI have spent a whole day trying everything the net says !!I can see both my computer from each another one on the network but I get that error when I try to acc

:)

alanjonesKH, Nov 23, 2021
  2. MenyEi Win User

Win 7 PC can't see shared folder of Win 10 PC

I have small home network. The Home Group sharing capabilities are working both ways.

For some reason the Win 10 PC do not appear in the network list in my Win 7 PC, while the Win 7 PC do appear in the Win 10 network list (and can access it's shared folders).

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Meny

MenyEi, Nov 23, 2021
  3. Help! Win 7 and old chipset.

I'm trying to help out a friend and have loaded win 7 on their pc. But as it's a skt 939 board with the nForce4 chipset, the drivers are not compatable. Specifically for the audio chipset and ethernet.

What solutions can you guys suggest? And no, can't reinstall xp as it was completely trashed by viruses and the guy who built the pc for her never gave her the license code.

King Wookie, Nov 23, 2021
  4. WalterW Win User

Hi got a new win 11 PC and trying to network with my old win 10 PC by Ethernet cable I can...

Ethernet network between 3 Windows 10 PCs problem

I performed your suggestions on my desktop (Win 10 Pro) and my laptop (Win 10 home) and left them running for about 30 minutes and I can now get a connection between the 3 PCs, I will perform your suggestions on my other PC (Win 10 Pro) and leave them all running for 30 minutes and hopefully that will connect .
    I will report after I have done it.

WalterW, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

Hi got a new win 11 PC and trying to network with my old win 10 PC by Ethernet cable I can...

1. Hi got a new win 11 PC and trying to network with my old win 10 PC by Ethernet cable I can... - Similar Threads - got trying network

2. Shared printer on Win 10 PC - I can access from another Win 10 PC, but not from new Win 11 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared printer on Win 10 PC - I can access from another Win 10 PC, but not from new Win 11 PC: Been using the printer from another networked Win 10 PC for a year. Works just fine locally on USB-connected Win 10 PC. Win 11 PC can see the Win 10 PC and can see the printer. Attempts to connect to the printer fail. Attempts to connect to the C: drive on Win 10 PC fail. Win...
  3. Hi I bough the new PC for win 10-11 and tried to Install win 11 but its says your PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I bough the new PC for win 10-11 and tried to Install win 11 but its says your PC...: I have purchased new PC 3 years ago and tried to install win 11 bit it says you PC machine does not support this version of Windows please contact your PC mannufacteror for extra information...
  4. Hi I bough the new PC for win 10-11 and tried to Install win 11 but its says your PC...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi I bough the new PC for win 10-11 and tried to Install win 11 but its says your PC...: I have purchased new PC 3 years ago and tried to install win 11 bit it says you PC machine does not support this version of Windows please contact your PC mannufacteror for extra information...
  5. Hi I bough the new PC for win 10-11 and tried to Install win 11 but its says your PC...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. New PC, old drive. Will Win 11 activate ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC, old drive. Will Win 11 activate ?: My old OEM branded PC died just out of Warranty and I replaced it with an exact model with exact specs specs.. Rather than go through setup I want to simply install my old drive into the new PC. Will Windows 11 activate if I do this....
  7. New PC, old drive. Will Win 11 activate ?

New PC, old drive. Will Win 11 activate ?: My old OEM branded PC died just out of Warranty and I replaced it with an exact model with exact specs specs.. Rather than go through setup I want to simply install my old drive into the new PC. Will Windows 11 activate if I do this....
  8. Problem to access a win 10 pc from a win 11 pc on my network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem to access a win 10 pc from a win 11 pc on my network: I have join a picture of the error message in french. I have tried many solutions whitout success. I dont understand what is the exact meaning of this message and what is the rights the win 11 pc should have to access the win 10 pc. Both pcs are private with the discovery ,...
  9. Problem to access a win 10 pc from a win 11 pc on my network

Problem to access a win 10 pc from a win 11 pc on my network: I have join a picture of the error message in french. I have tried many solutions whitout success. I dont understand what is the exact meaning of this message and what is the rights the win 11 pc should have to access the win 10 pc. Both pcs are private with the discovery ,...
  10. Hi got a new win 11 PC and trying to network with my old win 10 PC by Ethernet cable I can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi got a new win 11 PC and trying to network with my old win 10 PC by Ethernet cable I can...: Hi got a new win 11 PC and trying to network with my old win 10 PC by Ethernet cable I can see the drives on each PC but access blocked.."everyone"..is authorised to access and even it i set it to the administrator it makes no differenceNetwork ErrorWindows cannot access...