Windows 10: Hi Guys and Gals---Defender Offline

Discus and support Hi Guys and Gals---Defender Offline in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am trying to get Windows Defender Offline Scan---I have tried searching online and am told it is found included with Windows 10 and where to find it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AFTommy, Dec 3, 2017.

1. AFTommy Win User

Hi Guys and Gals---Defender Offline

I am trying to get Windows Defender Offline Scan---I have tried searching online and am told it is found included with Windows 10 and where to find it under settings. Well I can't seem to find it. I have used it before with great luck. I see the ones that are talked about on line use an ISO file to burn to disk. I don't remember it to be in that format when I used it on my old laptop.
    Can anyone help me find it or tell me where I can download it,

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays
    (see that wasn't hard to say)

Thanks Tommy

:)

AFTommy, Dec 3, 2017

2. Should OVI Suite 2.0 Photo Sync work Both Ways?

Any answer guys/gals?

jvenables---01, Dec 3, 2017
  3. Hi guys

Convert it to compatible video formats.

chanchan05, Dec 3, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Dec 3, 2017
Thema:

1. Hi Guys and Gals---Defender Offline - Similar Threads - Guys Gals Defender

2. Hi! guys i was trying to install the following feature using Dism on a offline image and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi! guys i was trying to install the following feature using Dism on a offline image and...: C:\Windows\system32>Dism /Online /enable-feature /FeatureName:NetFX3 /All /LimitAccess Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.16299.15 Image Version: 10.0.16299.15 Enabling features [==========================100.0%==========================] Error:...
  3. Hi! guys i was trying to install the following feature using Dism on a offline image and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi! guys i was trying to install the following feature using Dism on a offline image and...: C:\Windows\system32>Dism /Online /enable-feature /FeatureName:NetFX3 /All /LimitAccess Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.16299.15 Image Version: 10.0.16299.15 Enabling features [==========================100.0%==========================] Error:...
  4. Hi! guys i was trying to install the following feature using Dism on a offline image and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hi guys check this problem for me

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hi guys check this problem for me: please help me to resolve this problem quicklyThank you the team https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-guys-check-this-problem-for-me/45fbfa88-8b3e-448d-8146-5a5530fb3e02
  6. hi guys i need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hi guys i need help: i have a laptop with a second monitor connected to it. a couple of days ago i cleaned it (while turned off). when i wanted to start it again afterwards the screen didnt turn on anymore. my external monitor still works while its connected but the laptops monitor stays dark....
  7. Hi Guys Windows 10 20H1

Hi Guys Windows 10 20H1: ,Is this like 1903 we have to install it or do we have a choice I have read so many conflicting reports some say it is optional some say it is required I'm confused. Especially a coming so close after the release of 1909 can somebody enlighten me please...
  8. hi guys

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    hi guys: I have problems downloading any application from Windows Store, the download starts but then it stops and closes store. what do I have to do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-guys/e93e5a62-4167-4980-b020-a9a5d1164aa8"
  9. Hi guys /galsTrying to contact a person .

Hi guys /galsTrying to contact a person .: Hi there, Can anyone plz tell me how I can retrieve messages sent between us from a couple of weeks ago. Thanks so much. It was done via m/s emails and this support page. Ro. Thanks....
  10. Defender Offline

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender Offline: Does anyone know if Defender Offline is supposed to be a default option for the recovery environment? I don't see any options for it, or do I have to use ICD to create a custom option for the WIM? 34689