Windows 10: Hi guys can you help me with my problem which is bsod Whea internal error

Discus and support Hi guys can you help me with my problem which is bsod Whea internal error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i was using my laptop which is windows 10 Asus X509fa and playing some games like valorant and it lags a lot and then i forced shutdown it until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ian21Unt, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Ian21Unt Win User

Hi guys can you help me with my problem which is bsod Whea internal error

So i was using my laptop which is windows 10 Asus X509fa and playing some games like valorant and it lags a lot and then i forced shutdown it until after i saw an windows logo startup it bsod says whea internal error, i dont know what is the problem guys can you pls help me

:)

Ian21Unt, Mar 24, 2021

2. WHEA INTERNAL ERROR

My computer updated the windows last night and this morning when I went to start, it won't get past the blue screen with the error code WHEA INTERNAL ERROR.

This is what happens: I go to turn on the computer for the first time today, it boots a little and gets past displaying the logo. A circle appears as normal but it abruptly stops, then the blue screen shows. WHEA INTERNAL ERROR. The computer then collects
    some data and attempts to restart, then the problem happens again.

My problem is identical to another question here:

WHEA INTERNAL ERROR

The owner of the question had to resort to a full wipe and reinstall the windows on c drive. I would rather not do that.

This looks like something to do with the latest update. I can not undo the update from recovery settings either. It fails.

I also tried the suggested solutions on the question of Zhidao Leeroybruce but I these couldn't fix my problem either.

Alperen Yurdakul, Mar 24, 2021
  3. WHEA INTERNAL ERROR

Just tried booting in safemode again. Still getting WHEA INTERNAL ERROR.

Zhidao Leeroybruce, Mar 24, 2021
  4. Hi guys can you help me with my problem which is bsod Whea internal error

WHEA INTERNAL ERROR

I believe my computer recently updated last night and this morning when I went to start, it won't get past the blue screen with the error code WHEA INTERNAL ERROR.

This is what happens:

I go to turn on the computer for the first time today, it boots a little and gets past displaying the logo. A circle appears as normal but it abruptly stops, then the blue screen shows. WHEA INTERNAL ERROR. The computer then collects some data and attempts
    to restart, then the problem happens again.

Eventually it ends up in "Automatic Repair." I don't know what to do from there.

I cannot start in safe mode.

Help asap would be greatly appreciated, I need the computer for work.

Zhidao Leeroybruce, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Hi guys can you help me with my problem which is bsod Whea internal error

1. Hi guys can you help me with my problem which is bsod Whea internal error - Similar Threads - guys help problem

2. Hi guys, can someone help me? My problem is that there's this file named 360Safe.summary,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi guys, can someone help me? My problem is that there's this file named 360Safe.summary,...: Hi guys, can someone help me? My problem is that there's this file named 360Safe.summary, and I want to delete it, but it keeps coming back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-guys-can-someone-help-me-my-problem-is-that/447ee352-b777-41f7-9ec3-a894c2b88752
  3. Hi guys, can someone help me? My problem is that there's this file named 360Safe.summary,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi guys, can someone help me? My problem is that there's this file named 360Safe.summary,...: Hi guys, can someone help me? My problem is that there's this file named 360Safe.summary, and I want to delete it, but it keeps coming back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-guys-can-someone-help-me-my-problem-is-that/447ee352-b777-41f7-9ec3-a894c2b88752
  4. Hi Everyone. Can you help me with This

Hi Everyone. Can you help me with This: I tried to install a game from 3rd party site, then attacked by malware. Then after removing the malware by using malwarebytes and windows defender full scan and offline scan a startup error named windows script host was showing that run.vbs can not be find. I tried a...
  5. Hi guys, can you help troubleshoot my BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi guys, can you help troubleshoot my BSOD?: I have a minidump file, can someone take a look and let me know what's causing my computer to crash?Thank youhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/o7y6neebsi9i7hg/minidump.zip?dl=0It's crashed a few times in the last couple of days. I'd appreciate any help. Thank you...
  6. Hi guys, can you help troubleshoot my BSOD?

Hi guys, can you help troubleshoot my BSOD?: I have a minidump file, can someone take a look and let me know what's causing my computer to crash?Thank youhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/o7y6neebsi9i7hg/minidump.zip?dl=0It's crashed a few times in the last couple of days. I'd appreciate any help. Thank you...
  7. Hi guys check this problem for me

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hi guys check this problem for me: please help me to resolve this problem quicklyThank you the team https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-guys-check-this-problem-for-me/45fbfa88-8b3e-448d-8146-5a5530fb3e02
  8. Maybe you guys can help me out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Maybe you guys can help me out: submitted by /u/filet44 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m66ufv/maybe_you_guys_can_help_me_out/
  9. Can you guys help me with a security issue!

Can you guys help me with a security issue!: Basically a month ago I opened up my PC to see several login attempts when you login to the pc. I panicked and cluelessly, I reset (Not restarted) my PC twice. I figured out by a close friend that someone was trying to remote access my computer. I downloaded malwarebytes but...
  10. Hi can you help me

Hi can you help me: I tried moving all of my data and files from an old card drive to my new ssd via a sta to usb 3.0 cable and I can use all of the programs just fine so far but I can only access them through file explorer; they're not in the start menu thing. That isnt a big problem but...