Windows 10: Hi guys could be very thankful if u could help me

Discus and support Hi guys could be very thankful if u could help me in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering how to download win 10 on fake win 7 pc i tried everything even mediacreation tool but alas not working so can anyone tell me how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Abyaan Abyaan VI-D, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Hi guys could be very thankful if u could help me

I was wondering how to download win 10 on fake win 7 pc i tried everything even mediacreation tool but alas not working so can anyone tell me how to get it as it is very hard for me when i bought this laptop it said win 7 i said okay i will use it but then my teachers started scolding me.I told her but i stopped handling t i spend 5 hourss in front of my laptop everyday and it feels so irritating to find that it is not working please help i will always remember all ur help.thank you

:)

Abyaan Abyaan VI-D, Sep 24, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Hi, XPS M1710 display help thanks

Hi G Blackf,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

As you have mentioned in the post, I understand that the highest display resolution settings you can set in your computer is 1600*200
    after upgrading to Windows 10.

Are you able to set the display resolution higher than 1600*1200 prior to the Windows 10 upgrade?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow the steps to change the Resolution settings.

• Open the Start menu, type Display settings
      in the search bar and click on Display settings.

• Change the size of text, apps and other items to
      recommended level (100%).

• Now click on Advanced display settings on the bottom of the Customize your display page.

• Click on Resolution drop down menu and select the
      recommended level.
    Step 2:

I suggest you to update the Display adapter drivers in Windows 10 and check if it fix the screen resolution.

Refer to the following article to update all the drivers available in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in
    Windows 10

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad

to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Sep 24, 2022
  4. miahallen Win User

Hi guys could be very thankful if u could help me

miahallen, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

Hi guys could be very thankful if u could help me

1. Hi guys could be very thankful if u could help me - Similar Threads - guys very thankful

2. Could u help me ready boost my old windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could u help me ready boost my old windows 8.1: My old windows 8.1 has been sitting around for a few years and I recently bought a Flash drive to make it run faster but for some reason it won't let me readyboost it to run faster to download Windows 11...
  3. Could u help me ready boost my old windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could u help me ready boost my old windows 8.1: My old windows 8.1 has been sitting around for a few years and I recently bought a Flash drive to make it run faster but for some reason it won't let me readyboost it to run faster to download Windows 11...
  4. Could someone help me with this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could someone help me with this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/computer-mouse-and-keyboard-not-working/c8971831-b64e-4782-a264-fa8ceae38f30?messageId=e53e9330-17c5-4d55-86c8-e7a94c8fb7de...
  5. Could someone help me with this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Could someone help me with this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/computer-mouse-and-keyboard-not-working/c8971831-b64e-4782-a264-fa8ceae38f30?messageId=e53e9330-17c5-4d55-86c8-e7a94c8fb7de...
  6. Could someone help me with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Hi guys could be very thankful if u could help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi guys could be very thankful if u could help me: I was wondering how to download win 10 on fake win 7 pc i tried everything even mediacreation tool but alas not working so can anyone tell me how to get it as it is very hard for me when i bought this laptop it said win 7 i said okay i will use it but then my teachers started...
  8. Anyone could help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone could help me?: Ok so just today I was going to upload a image to a programme and when it opened the files it closed. I have checked if I had a update missing but no, I tried on other programmes but it closed too. Apologies for the bad grammar submitted by /u/1vider1 [link]...
  9. hi please could you help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hi please could you help: hi I bought a pc of someone of facebook I was told the windows 10 on it was all fine, but once I got home and looked it isn't activated it says I need a new product key. please could you let me know if I need to buy windows 10 from a shop and re-install it or can just buy a...
  10. Could u please help me resolving all these issues !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Could u please help me resolving all these issues !: Could you please help me to resolve at least the 10016 and the 16385. They pop-up every 30 seconds.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/could-u-please-help-me-resolving-all-these-issues/0ae84522-e5dd-4339-8cfb-b9d798267983