Windows 10: HI guys, currently I had encountered no activation of Windows 10 after upgrade to Windows...

Discus and support HI guys, currently I had encountered no activation of Windows 10 after upgrade to Windows... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Yesterdays I have downloaded the Windows 10 Disk Image ISO FILE or call as media creation tools from official website of Windows. The original laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TysonTHc, Mar 4, 2024.

1. TysonTHc Win User

HI guys, currently I had encountered no activation of Windows 10 after upgrade to Windows...

Yesterdays I have downloaded the Windows 10 Disk Image ISO FILE or call as media creation tools from official website of Windows. The original laptop 's Windows 8.1 are come with license & product key and the upgrading process are going well. However, the system required to activate the Windows after the end of upgrade into Window 10. This is what I facing a different outcome of the Microsoft's instruction said usually if windows 8 consist of product key , the license will be given automatically after upgrade Did anyone can assist and how can I activate back the Windows 10's license or

:)

TysonTHc, Mar 4, 2024
  2. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From Why can't I activate Windows? - Microsoft Support

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      HI guys, currently I had encountered no activation of Windows 10 after upgrade to Windows... [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Mar 4, 2024
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Mar 4, 2024
  4. Nordic Win User

HI guys, currently I had encountered no activation of Windows 10 after upgrade to Windows...

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

1. HI guys, currently I had encountered no activation of Windows 10 after upgrade to Windows... - Similar Threads - guys currently encountered

2. HI guys, currently I had encountered no activation of Windows 10 after upgrade to Windows...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    HI guys, currently I had encountered no activation of Windows 10 after upgrade to Windows...: Yesterdays I have downloaded the Windows 10 Disk Image ISO FILE or call as media creation tools from official website of Windows. The original laptop 's Windows 8.1 are come with license & product key and the upgrading process are going well. However, the system required to...
  3. HI guys, currently I had encountered no activation of Windows 10 after upgrade to Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HI guys, currently I had encountered no activation of Windows 10 after upgrade to Windows...: Yesterdays I have downloaded the Windows 10 Disk Image ISO FILE or call as media creation tools from official website of Windows. The original laptop 's Windows 8.1 are come with license & product key and the upgrading process are going well. However, the system required to...
  4. WIndows 10 activation after upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIndows 10 activation after upgrade: I have an older dell computer that had windows 8.1. When upgrading from 8.1 to 10 the upgrade would fail when almost finished every time I tried. I got it to install by reformatting the drive and installing windows 10, however when it is installed now, it is not activated....
  5. Hi as IT guy, one of my clients/teammates had an audio issue after installing kb4589212

Hi as IT guy, one of my clients/teammates had an audio issue after installing kb4589212: , we removed it and it worked. FYI She has a surface book 2. Its annoying that we can not just skip that KB and now have to review all updates to avoid resinstalling it again. any suggestions?...
  6. Advise on how to activate Windows 10. I had the free upgrade

Advise on how to activate Windows 10. I had the free upgrade: Hello I need help to activate my Windows 10. I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 when it was free. However following a recent hard disk crash, the technician installed an UNACTIVATED version of Windows. Can someone please advise on how to activate using my initial...
  7. hi guys i need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hi guys i need help: i have a laptop with a second monitor connected to it. a couple of days ago i cleaned it (while turned off). when i wanted to start it again afterwards the screen didnt turn on anymore. my external monitor still works while its connected but the laptops monitor stays dark....
  8. Hi Guys Windows 10 20H1

Hi Guys Windows 10 20H1: ,Is this like 1903 we have to install it or do we have a choice I have read so many conflicting reports some say it is optional some say it is required I'm confused. Especially a coming so close after the release of 1909 can somebody enlighten me please...
  9. cant activate windows 10 pro after upgrading to motherboard that had windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cant activate windows 10 pro after upgrading to motherboard that had windows 10 home: so i just bought a processor, motherboard and ram second hand to upgrade my pc once i installed everything and loaded up, it told me to activate windows, but when i go into the activation menu in settings it gives me "windows found no product on your device. I had windows...
  10. hi guys

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    hi guys: I have problems downloading any application from Windows Store, the download starts but then it stops and closes store. what do I have to do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-guys/e93e5a62-4167-4980-b020-a9a5d1164aa8"