Windows 10: hi guys i need help

Discus and support hi guys i need help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i have a laptop with a second monitor connected to it. a couple of days ago i cleaned it (while turned off). when i wanted to start it again afterwards... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GiveLamp420BzBz, May 25, 2020.

1. hi guys i need help

i have a laptop with a second monitor connected to it. a couple of days ago i cleaned it (while turned off). when i wanted to start it again afterwards the screen didnt turn on anymore. my external monitor still works while its connected but the laptops monitor stays dark. also Windows cant seem to find it. it just shows the external monitor. ive already reinstalled my graphics driver and reinstalled Windows through the windwos menu. i cant reinstall it through a boot medium because when i want to open bios the screen still stays black and the signal wont be sent to the external monitor so i cant see anything. Maybe you know what to do? i really dont know what to do anymore.

submitted by /u/GiveLamp420BzBz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GiveLamp420BzBz, May 25, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 25, 2020
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, May 25, 2020
  4. hi guys i need help

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, May 25, 2020
Thema:

hi guys i need help

1. hi guys i need help - Similar Threads - guys need help

2. hi guys. need help reinstalling a driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi guys. need help reinstalling a driver: my memory integrity couldn't be turned on so I deleted the oem49.inf, thinking that it was the problem. Turns out it wasn't.how do I reinstall ome49.inf again? Thank you...
  3. hi guys. need help reinstalling a driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi guys. need help reinstalling a driver: my memory integrity couldn't be turned on so I deleted the oem49.inf, thinking that it was the problem. Turns out it wasn't.how do I reinstall ome49.inf again? Thank you...
  4. Hi guys, I need some help with my wireless adapter / driver!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi guys, I need some help with my wireless adapter / driver!: Greetings. I'm having issues staying connected to WiFi. I'm running Windows 11 and the last few weeks or so, my wifi connection has been considerably glitchy and disconnecting at random intervals. I believe I've narrowed it down to an issue with an outdated WiFi adapter...
  5. Hi guys, I need some help with my wireless adapter / driver!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi guys, I need some help with my wireless adapter / driver!: Greetings. I'm having issues staying connected to WiFi. I'm running Windows 11 and the last few weeks or so, my wifi connection has been considerably glitchy and disconnecting at random intervals. I believe I've narrowed it down to an issue with an outdated WiFi adapter...
  6. Guys I really need help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Guys I really need help!: Bluetooth went missing after update. I just updated my Windows and now I cant connect or paired my devices. The Bluetooth settings is missing and I cant find it anywhere. The services is not helping at all even after multiple restart. I know that the drivers are up to date...
  7. I NEED help guys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I NEED help guys: [ATTACH] i need help to this guys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-guys/24ded597-8e63-42e9-a8bb-f42a94ef12fc
  8. I need help guys...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help guys...: Here's the thing...I got banned in valorant for plugging in my i pad while playing a game. So to unban it I changed hwid by looking at this video in yt. Please someone help me to roll back these changes I made. Btw, even after doing this valorant doesn't work. So it was all...
  9. Guys I need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Guys I need help: I'm in the insider preview program, but it really slows down my pc and I don't mind to be in the program anymore. How do I get rid of it? Does the insider means that your product key could expire? Please help! submitted by /u/DerpyPlayz18 [link] [comments]...
  10. hi guys

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    hi guys: I have problems downloading any application from Windows Store, the download starts but then it stops and closes store. what do I have to do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-guys/e93e5a62-4167-4980-b020-a9a5d1164aa8"