Windows 10: Hi guys I update to 2004 version it's stuck on 84% I need your help it's been 12 hours...

Discus and support Hi guys I update to 2004 version it's stuck on 84% I need your help it's been 12 hours... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys I get the update version 2004 but when I try to update it it's stuck at 84% for that and I'm afraid to turn off the PC because It will get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hamaal94, May 30, 2020.

1. Hi guys I update to 2004 version it's stuck on 84% I need your help it's been 12 hours...

Hi guys I get the update version 2004 but when I try to update it it's stuck at 84% for that and I'm afraid to turn off the PC because It will get damage please can you help me

submitted by /u/hamaal94
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hamaal94, May 30, 2020
  2. Time Lady Win User

My update is stuck at 91% for over 12 hours

Just to clear up any confusion: your question states the update has been stuck for 12 hours yet you further state the update began 1:30 & hadn’t completed by 3:30, this is only 2 hours; can you confirm if it’s 12 or 2 hours?

Depending on how many updates are required & the version previously installed before the update it can take a few hours.

Has the update completed now?

Time Lady, May 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 updates frozen at 84% completed for many hours

After not using my computer for several months updates were to be done. I started them. I have Windows 10. It was to take a while. Said not to turn off computer. I left it to finish over night when it was 84% complete. Notw it is staying at 84% many
    hours later. I cannot work while it is updating. Nothing on the keyboard works. Suggestions?

lit3lp1cherz, May 30, 2020
  4. flavallee Win User

Hi guys I update to 2004 version it's stuck on 84% I need your help it's been 12 hours...

How long does the 2004 upgrade take using Windows Update?

Bree:

I updated one of my Windows 10 Pro 64-bit computers via the Windows Update app from Version 1909 Build 18363 to Version 2004 Build 19041.

It went through the "Getting things ready" and "Downloading" and "Installing" and "Working on updates" steps and involved 2 restarts.

The entire update process took 84 minutes.

There are personalized and other settings I need to re-do, and device drivers I need to re-update.

That will add at least another hour to the process.

Frank

flavallee, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Hi guys I update to 2004 version it's stuck on 84% I need your help it's been 12 hours...

1. Hi guys I update to 2004 version it's stuck on 84% I need your help it's been 12 hours... - Similar Threads - guys update 2004

2. hi guys. need help reinstalling a driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi guys. need help reinstalling a driver: my memory integrity couldn't be turned on so I deleted the oem49.inf, thinking that it was the problem. Turns out it wasn't.how do I reinstall ome49.inf again? Thank you...
  3. hi guys. need help reinstalling a driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi guys. need help reinstalling a driver: my memory integrity couldn't be turned on so I deleted the oem49.inf, thinking that it was the problem. Turns out it wasn't.how do I reinstall ome49.inf again? Thank you...
  4. I NEED help guys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I NEED help guys: [ATTACH] i need help to this guys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-guys/24ded597-8e63-42e9-a8bb-f42a94ef12fc
  5. Hi i need your help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi i need your help.: hi i can't believe im doing this but needs be, over the last year ive worked my ass off so my 15 yr old son could get a top system pc together , hhe likes streaming and making videos, i sold components from my own pc for enough for his build, heres the this ive just finished...
  6. Hi i need your help.

Hi i need your help.: hi i can't believe im doing this but needs be, over the last year ive worked my ass off so my 15 yr old son could get a top system pc together , hhe likes streaming and making videos, i sold components from my own pc for enough for his build, heres the this ive just finished...
  7. I need help guys...

I need help guys...: Here's the thing...I got banned in valorant for plugging in my i pad while playing a game. So to unban it I changed hwid by looking at this video in yt. Please someone help me to roll back these changes I made. Btw, even after doing this valorant doesn't work. So it was all...
  8. windows update 2004 stuck at 84%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update 2004 stuck at 84%: I started the 2004 update 12 hours ago and it has been stuck at 84% for hours. There is little to no activity on the HD. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-2004-stuck-at-84/f4f5d48d-bf5d-4b09-85e3-f049184a1ffc
  9. hi guys i need help

hi guys i need help: i have a laptop with a second monitor connected to it. a couple of days ago i cleaned it (while turned off). when i wanted to start it again afterwards the screen didnt turn on anymore. my external monitor still works while its connected but the laptops monitor stays dark....
  10. Guys I need help

Guys I need help: I'm in the insider preview program, but it really slows down my pc and I don't mind to be in the program anymore. How do I get rid of it? Does the insider means that your product key could expire? Please help! submitted by /u/DerpyPlayz18 [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 update 2004 stuck on 74%

2. windows update stuck at 91%