Windows 10: Hi guys! I've just sent feedback about WIN+TAB animation bug. Please support so they'll...

Discus and support Hi guys! I've just sent feedback about WIN+TAB animation bug. Please support so they'll... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/HiThereItsNobody [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hpqltz/hi_guys_ive_just_sent_feedback_about_wintab/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HiThereItsNobody, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Hi guys! I've just sent feedback about WIN+TAB animation bug. Please support so they'll...

/u/HiThereItsNobody, Jul 12, 2020
  2. Darknova Win User

Anime Nation

Can I make a suggestion please?

When you list your favourite anime, could you please put at least a brief summary of what's it's about as well.

*Smile Hi guys! I've just sent feedback about WIN+TAB animation bug. Please support so they'll... :)

Darknova, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Bug with GWX translation

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to give your feedback about the bug in the feedback app.

To do so you can follow this below steps:

• Type “Windows Feedback” in the
      search box of Windows 10 system.

• From the search results shown, select the option for Windows Feedback app and launch it.

• As a mandatory step, please check the existing Windows 10 feedback reports and bug reports to make sure your identified issue or bug is not already present in them.

• If your bug or feedback is already mentioned by someone else, you can click on the “Me too” option which informs Microsoft that even you have faced similar issue / bug.

• In case of a new bug, feel elated that you found one and using the “New Feedback” option specify the relevant details clearly (possibly by making use of some screenshots for clarity).

• Once you are sure that you have shared all possible details about the issue you found with some Windows 10 functionality or feature, click on the “Submit” option to share your valuable feedback
      with Microsoft.
    The above step-by-step guide on using Windows Feedback app will help you to report any new error or bug with the Microsoft Windows 10 features. Please feel free to share any bugs that you may come across and may possibly
    have reported the same using this Feedback app.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Xharlie Win User

Hi guys! I've just sent feedback about WIN+TAB animation bug. Please support so they'll...

Restore old Win+Tab behaviour in Windows 10 post April 2018

Is it possible to restore the old win+tab behaviour after the Windows 10 April 2018 update? Or, at the very least, to disable the new one's animations?

After the April 2018 updated automatically installed itself on my PC, I immediately set about disabling the timeline feature in three places:

1. Disabling Show suggestions occasionally in Timeline under Multi-tasking settings.
    2. Disabling Let Windows collect my activities from this PC under Activity History.
    3. Disabling Let Windows synchronise my activities from this PC to the cloud under Activity History. (Already disabled -- I do not use a Microsoft Account)

This cleaned up the win+tab experience (what is the proper name?) somewhat but, sadly, did not restore the old one. With timeline disabled, the new win+tab experience looks as follows:

Hi guys! I've just sent feedback about WIN+TAB animation bug. Please support so they'll... HgBdq.png

I have some severe criticisms:

1. Unlike alt+tab and the old win+tab view, tasks are now shown at the top-left instead of the centre. This is inconsistent and rather annoying on a big monitor.
    2. Desktop thumbnails are now also at the top, not the bottom, and are now left aligned. Inconsistent with the old behaviour and also inconsistent with the default taskbar location: the bottom of the screen. Mostly, being left-aligned leads to a lot of mouse movement to click them.
    3. It does not respect animation settings so pressing win+tab now punishes the user with two slow and annoying animations. The first, when you change from the desktop to the new view, is tolerable. But the second, upon leaving the new view and returning to the desktop, is very slow and awkward.

I tried to disable just the animations but failed. I had to disable all animation settings in Windows, again, because the update reset them (I work far too fast for animations to be anything less than extremely aggravating. Most specifically: the sheering animation when one switches virtual desktops looks horrendous on a 32" workstation monitor!)

Animation settings, I have found, now exist in two places:

1. The New: 'Show Animations in Windows'
    2. The old: System Properties -> Advanced -> Performance Options -> Visual Effects

Hi guys! I've just sent feedback about WIN+TAB animation bug. Please support so they'll... uG5Uh.png

I disabled all the animations for which I could find settings but the sliding/sheering when entering and exiting the new win+tab view persists.

And so, first prize, I'd like to restore the old behaviour. Second prize, I'd like to kill the animations. Please help!

Xharlie, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Hi guys! I've just sent feedback about WIN+TAB animation bug. Please support so they'll...

1. Hi guys! I've just sent feedback about WIN+TAB animation bug. Please support so they'll... - Similar Threads - guys I've sent

2. Win + Tab animation is not Smooth and laggy in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win + Tab animation is not Smooth and laggy in Windows 11: hii Am ruining a Windows 11 Machine and i am facing a lag in The Win + tab Shortcut Key Animation to Change Desktops and windows Focus i anyone understand what i mean. let me try to screen Record it :-...
  3. Win + Tab animation is not Smooth and laggy in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win + Tab animation is not Smooth and laggy in Windows 11: hii Am ruining a Windows 11 Machine and i am facing a lag in The Win + tab Shortcut Key Animation to Change Desktops and windows Focus i anyone understand what i mean. let me try to screen Record it :-...
  4. Weird Bug when pressing Win+Tab

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Bug when pressing Win+Tab: Hey, Reddit. When I press Win+Tab, opened windows resize a bit and it's really annoying. It happens on both of my PCs. I am using Windows 10 Pro 2004. Back when I was using Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC, everything was ok about it. How can I solve this problem? Demonstration:...
  5. Custom Cursors Animation Bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom Cursors Animation Bug: I have developed a number of custom animated cursors as a part of my hobby as a graphic designer. They were all working fine 'till version 1809 update came inNovember 2018. Up until now, the bug is still persistent with the latest Windows version; 1909. Back before 1809,...
  6. Hi Guys! Anyone knows how to fix this UI bug?

Hi Guys! Anyone knows how to fix this UI bug?: submitted by /u/deathrole [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ez8u6a/hi_guys_anyone_knows_how_to_fix_this_ui_bug/
  7. Hi guys, how to fix this UI bug?

Hi guys, how to fix this UI bug?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/deathrole [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ex31c4/hi_guys_how_to_fix_this_ui_bug/
  8. Feedback Support Followup?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Feedback Support Followup?: Outstanding Microsoft Case Numbers STILL unresolved: I have started several cases with Microsoft regarding security and stability of the Windows 10 operating system for over two years now, and they still have not been resolved, and I have received several insulting emails...
  9. hi guys

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    hi guys: I have problems downloading any application from Windows Store, the download starts but then it stops and closes store. what do I have to do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-guys/e93e5a62-4167-4980-b020-a9a5d1164aa8"
  10. Disable Win + Tab Task View Window Animation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Win + Tab Task View Window Animation: So you can turn off the "sliding" animation when switching between Virtual desktops when unchecking "Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing" in the Performance Options; this prevents you from seeing any animations when you switch between virtual desktops. However,...