Windows 10: Hi guys, my dad has these files on his PC which I believe has some old family photos on it,...

Discus and support Hi guys, my dad has these files on his PC which I believe has some old family photos on it,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/spoodie843 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/spoodie843, May 9, 2020.

1. Hi guys, my dad has these files on his PC which I believe has some old family photos on it,...

/u/spoodie843, May 9, 2020
  2. R-T-B Win User

Old Mac formatted photo files need to be opened on my PC.

Believe it or not, with APT on a pc it will open the volume but none of the file data will be valid. I've seen it before and it's weird as hell.

R-T-B, May 9, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 9, 2020
  4. Hi guys, my dad has these files on his PC which I believe has some old family photos on it,...

Old Mac formatted photo files need to be opened on my PC.

The files themselves are jpeg, tiff, or psd, but the external drive itself was formatted for Mac. When I set up the external drive it asked whether
    to format for Mac or PC. When I attach the External Drive to my PC, the icons for the files showed up on the screen but when I click to open the file
    is "not readable". When I took it to a shop, the guy saw the icons on the PC screen and assumed it was ok I guess.

George Edwards, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Hi guys, my dad has these files on his PC which I believe has some old family photos on it,...

1. Hi guys, my dad has these files on his PC which I believe has some old family photos on it,... - Similar Threads - guys dad has

2. Hi yeah so I found my old Windows XP Professional it has some pictures in it and i forgot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi yeah so I found my old Windows XP Professional it has some pictures in it and i forgot...: Please help me I am in desperate need https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-yeah-so-i-found-my-old-windows-xp-professional/b45fa769-c1c4-4eb9-9563-a75e3797325f
  3. Hi yeah so I found my old Windows XP Professional it has some pictures in it and i forgot...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi yeah so I found my old Windows XP Professional it has some pictures in it and i forgot...: Please help me I am in desperate need https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-yeah-so-i-found-my-old-windows-xp-professional/b45fa769-c1c4-4eb9-9563-a75e3797325f
  4. I Believe my System has been Hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Believe my System has been Hacked: Yes i have a person in my pc I've tract him to his home 2 hours away. his address comes up in my location when i put in near me it go to his home. especially in shopping places his places on my map pings and moves as soon as i get on. i was in workplace and he might be from...
  5. I believe my system has been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I believe my system has been hacked: HELLO ALL! I've had this problem since 12/07/2019 and it's really hard to explain but I'll give it my best try. We'll I received an email that I only needed to hover over for not even 300 milliseconds to open and so well coded that there was no need to tab a link inside....
  6. Will win11 be supported in a virtual environment in which the OS believes has all the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will win11 be supported in a virtual environment in which the OS believes has all the...: As I see it, there are almost a limitless supply of hardware combinations that could run the OS, but can't because reasons. While the public kinda believes it, this old IT pro knows better what happens on the back end as the corporate world seeks to get all they can out of...
  7. Will win11 be supported in a virtual environment in which the OS believes has all the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will win11 be supported in a virtual environment in which the OS believes has all the...: As I see it, there are almost a limitless supply of hardware combinations that could run the OS, but can't because reasons. While the public kinda believes it, this old IT pro knows better what happens on the back end as the corporate world seeks to get all they can out of...
  8. Little help for an old guy upgrading his PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Little help for an old guy upgrading his PC: Yes, i'm a pathetic old guy living on social security trying to make my old PC allow me to play current games without starving. Seriously, i have 8GB ram and need to double that and a old CPU that needs upgrading too. I DO realize it would be best to buy a whole new PC but...
  9. My 74 year old dad is in another state and he has forgotten his password/security question....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My 74 year old dad is in another state and he has forgotten his password/security question....: He isn't technical savvy at all. I tried to have him put in different variations of his password. Different capitalizations, etc. It's the only sign in name on the laptop. I tried to make sure he wasn't accidentally depressing a key somewhere or leaving caps lock on. (I think...
  10. my friend has problem with his pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my friend has problem with his pc: Hello, my name is Ibrahim my friend has strange problem when he use his pc show many icon bug on screen like next image [ATTACH] after that bluescreen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I have search about bluescreen but I don't find anything for windows 10 Anyone has the solution....