Windows 10: Hi guys, what's the latest on system backup software?

Discus and support Hi guys, what's the latest on system backup software? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; It's been awhile since I've used 3rd party system backup software so I just wanted to ask you guys if Macrium Reflect or MiniTool is the best, or most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Napkins333, May 4, 2021.

1. Hi guys, what's the latest on system backup software?

It's been awhile since I've used 3rd party system backup software so I just wanted to ask you guys if Macrium Reflect or MiniTool is the best, or most efficient way to do a full system image backup on a portable drive now-a-days in 2021? Do you guys recommend any other way to do a full backup of the system that i can store on an external hard drive etc.. (basically I used macrium reflect and mini tool, but are those the most modern/hip way today in 2021 to do the system backup?) Thanks.

:)

Napkins333, May 4, 2021

2. Hi guys, what's the latest on system backup software?

It's been awhile since I've used 3rd party system backup software so I just wanted to ask you guys if Macrium Reflect or MiniTool is the best, or most efficient way to do a full system image backup on a portable drive now-a-days in 2021?

Do you guys recommend any other way to do a full backup of the system that i can store on an external hard drive etc..

(basically I used macrium reflect and mini tool, but are those the most modern/hip way today in 2021 to do the system backup?)

Thanks.

Napkins333, May 4, 2021
  3. Hi guys, what's the latest on system backup software?

Hello @Napkins333,

There are MANY members here that use Macrium Reflect [ FREE ], so you will have a LOT of help and advice if needed.

Personally, I would stay clear of the Windows Built-In Imaging & Backup option for the reasons I have given below.

Macrium Reflect - Imaging & Backup
    Macrium Reflect is a trusted and recommended source that is widely used in this forum, therefore, there is plenty of help available for ANY questions or advice if needed.

Download => Macrium Reflect - FREE Edition

Other Software:
    This Software is listed in alphabetical order as opposed to relevance order.

> Acronis True Image - PAID
    > AOMEI Backupper Standard Edition - Free Backup Software for Windows - FREE
    > EaseUS ToDo Backup - FREE
    > FreeFileSync: Open Source File Synchronization & Backup Software - FREE
    > Karen's Replicator - Backup Utility - FREE
    > NovaBackup - PAID
    > Paragon Backup & Recovery - FREE
    > Second Copy Automatic Backup Software - PAID
    > SyncBackFree: Backup and Synchronization Software - FREE
    > SyncToy - MS Download Centre - FREE

Windows Built-In Imaging & Backup:
    DOWNSIDE:

It is common knowledge that most of the time you CAN'T trust ANY of the MS built-in Backup or Image facilities because they just DON'T work. The System Imaging facility is a deprecated feature which is NO longer being developed or updated [ it used the same executables in every version of W10 ]. Even MS say that the built-in System Imaging facility should NOT be used . . .

SOURCE: > Features Removed or Deprecated in Windows 10

I hope this helps.

Paul Black, May 4, 2021
  4. Try3 Win User

Hi guys, what's the latest on system backup software?

Try3, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Hi guys, what's the latest on system backup software?

1. Hi guys, what's the latest on system backup software? - Similar Threads - guys what's latest

2. Hi guys check this problem for me

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hi guys check this problem for me: please help me to resolve this problem quicklyThank you the team https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-guys-check-this-problem-for-me/45fbfa88-8b3e-448d-8146-5a5530fb3e02
  3. hi guys i need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hi guys i need help: i have a laptop with a second monitor connected to it. a couple of days ago i cleaned it (while turned off). when i wanted to start it again afterwards the screen didnt turn on anymore. my external monitor still works while its connected but the laptops monitor stays dark....
  4. Hi Guys Windows 10 20H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi Guys Windows 10 20H1: ,Is this like 1903 we have to install it or do we have a choice I have read so many conflicting reports some say it is optional some say it is required I'm confused. Especially a coming so close after the release of 1909 can somebody enlighten me please...
  5. hi guys

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    hi guys: I have problems downloading any application from Windows Store, the download starts but then it stops and closes store. what do I have to do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-guys/e93e5a62-4167-4980-b020-a9a5d1164aa8"
  6. Hi guys /galsTrying to contact a person .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi guys /galsTrying to contact a person .: Hi there, Can anyone plz tell me how I can retrieve messages sent between us from a couple of weeks ago. Thanks so much. It was done via m/s emails and this support page. Ro. Thanks....
  7. Hi Guys and Gals---Defender Offline

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hi Guys and Gals---Defender Offline: I am trying to get Windows Defender Offline Scan---I have tried searching online and am told it is found included with Windows 10 and where to find it under settings. Well I can't seem to find it. I have used it before with great luck. I see the ones that are talked about on...
  8. Two Backup software on one system

in Browsers and Email
    Two Backup software on one system: Why can't you have two backup programs on the same system? I had macrium reflect v7 (paid) and Acronis 2017. I've used Acronis since version 8. Starting with Acronis 2012 it started to slow down a lot. Upgraded all the way to 2017 thinking it would speed up. It didn't and may...
  9. What software to use to backup my files?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What software to use to backup my files?: Hello, What do others use to backup their files other than File History? File History is not dependable. Without going into what I mean and how to attempt to fix it, I just want to use a dependable product to backup my files. Thanks in advance Stu 65416
  10. What backup software works for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What backup software works for windows 10?: I was wondering if Macrium or AOMEI works with windows 10.. I would use windows backup if I could setup automated backups of my drive. (I'm not sure if it does or not so if it does, please someone tell me lol). 11119