Windows 10: hi guys

Discus and support hi guys in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have problems downloading any application from Windows Store, the download starts but then it stops and closes store. what do I have to do now?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by dw97, Dec 16, 2018.

1. dw97 Win User

hi guys

I have problems downloading any application from Windows Store, the download starts but then it stops and closes store.

what do I have to do now?

:)

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Dec 17, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue hi guys :p

cadaveca, Dec 17, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

hi guys

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond hi guys :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

hi guys

1. hi guys - Similar Threads - guys

2. Hardware error - Need Help From MS Pro tech guy!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware error - Need Help From MS Pro tech guy!: I got this today again... First screen goes black or blanks sometimes then goes back to normal after few secs. Can MS pro tech guy find out what this means please and thanks. Give honest answer to the problem, all my drivers are fully updated. Also this started happening...
  3. Um, you guys might want to read this.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Um, you guys might want to read this.: Read this: https://itvision.altervista.org/why-windows-10-sucks.html You might have second thoughts on using windows 10 after this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/um-you-guys-might-want-to-read-this/3c50688e-1d6a-4d43-8a26-7682bef9642f"
  4. I had a Stopcode: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_NOT_EQUAL BSOD. Can you guys see what went wrong?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I had a Stopcode: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_NOT_EQUAL BSOD. Can you guys see what went wrong?: Hello, I experienced a BSOD about an hour maybe 2 ago (I think, I did not really look at the clock when it happened) and I hope MS Support or anyone else in the community can help me. Here in a link to the 3 files that MS usually use to determine what happened and all:...
  5. Windows Update broke my computer when I needed it most. You guys need to START THINKING.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update broke my computer when I needed it most. You guys need to START THINKING.: Question: What do you get when you route core functionality through broken code without fully testing it first? Answer: A promotion at Microsoft....
  6. Windows Update broke my computer when I needed it most. You guys need to START THINKING.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Update broke my computer when I needed it most. You guys need to START THINKING.: Question: What do you get when you route core functionality through broken code without fully testing it first? Answer: A promotion at Microsoft....
  7. Hi guys if windows suddenly encounters a bad error here is what you can do without losing...

Hi guys if windows suddenly encounters a bad error here is what you can do without losing...: Okay guys to not lose any important files or settings but reset start menu registry and etc go to this download link https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10 copy and paste this link into your browser click the download now button it will reinstall your...
  8. Logged into Another Guys Account, Can't Make Another.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Logged into Another Guys Account, Can't Make Another.: Recently, I had to reinstall Windows 10 on my computer. I pulled my windows 10 usb out, and reinstalled it. When it finished, I was logged into a guy's account (I'll call him Pablo, for his privacy). I would make another account, but Pablo isn't an administrator, and the only...
  9. Yo wtf are you guys doing at Microsoft?

Yo wtf are you guys doing at Microsoft?: Since the last update you guys have made pc useless. I'm having a host of problems. I don't understand how you guys can put out an update that gives so many people problems. 1. Avg.bun error- uninstalled antivirus 2. Memory error- ran memory diagnostic no errors 3....
  10. Why do you guys send so many updates? You have used up all the space on my little laptop

Why do you guys send so many updates? You have used up all the space on my little laptop: I am not downloading or storing anything on my laptop. Your constant barrage of updates has used u all the space on my computer. I constantly get messages to free up space. But that means I must uninstall the updates you sent two days before. This is very sad. I have had this...