Windows 10: hi guys

Discus and support hi guys in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have problems downloading any application from Windows Store, the download starts but then it stops and closes store. what do I have to do now?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by dw97, Dec 16, 2018.

1. dw97 Win User

hi guys

I have problems downloading any application from Windows Store, the download starts but then it stops and closes store.

what do I have to do now?

:)

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Dec 17, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue hi guys :p

cadaveca, Dec 17, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

hi guys

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond hi guys :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

hi guys

1. hi guys - Similar Threads - guys

2. Why do u guys keep deleting all my stuff???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do u guys keep deleting all my stuff???: I have had my windows account reset so many times. It happens every time I get a good track or project going and it deletes EVERYTHING!!! I have checked all my settings, security and otherwise and it's nothing on my end.! you take my files away AND you take away my...
  3. Why do u guys keep deleting all my stuff???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do u guys keep deleting all my stuff???: I have had my windows account reset so many times. It happens every time I get a good track or project going and it deletes EVERYTHING!!! I have checked all my settings, security and otherwise and it's nothing on my end.! you take my files away AND you take away my...
  4. Why do u guys keep deleting all my stuff???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Some guy wrote to all my emails stating that he had access to my account and had installed...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Some guy wrote to all my emails stating that he had access to my account and had installed...: Is there anything I can do here? He also sent some of my passwords aswell. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-guy-wrote-to-all-my-emails-stating-that-he/cb9d53aa-662d-4fc0-8c81-d5186ffe4c3c
  6. HI guys, currently I had encountered no activation of Windows 10 after upgrade to Windows...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    HI guys, currently I had encountered no activation of Windows 10 after upgrade to Windows...: Yesterdays I have downloaded the Windows 10 Disk Image ISO FILE or call as media creation tools from official website of Windows. The original laptop 's Windows 8.1 are come with license & product key and the upgrading process are going well. However, the system required to...
  7. HI guys, currently I had encountered no activation of Windows 10 after upgrade to Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HI guys, currently I had encountered no activation of Windows 10 after upgrade to Windows...: Yesterdays I have downloaded the Windows 10 Disk Image ISO FILE or call as media creation tools from official website of Windows. The original laptop 's Windows 8.1 are come with license & product key and the upgrading process are going well. However, the system required to...
  8. HI guys, currently I had encountered no activation of Windows 10 after upgrade to Windows...

9. hi guys do any of you experience bluetooth audio connection issue ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi guys do any of you experience bluetooth audio connection issue ??: hi guys do any of you experience bluetooth audio connection issue ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-guys-do-any-of-you-experience-bluetooth-audio/8fd65942-468c-4296-827c-2dbe5b4f7b2f
  10. hi guys do any of you experience bluetooth audio connection issue ??

hi guys do any of you experience bluetooth audio connection issue ??: hi guys do any of you experience bluetooth audio connection issue ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-guys-do-any-of-you-experience-bluetooth-audio/8fd65942-468c-4296-827c-2dbe5b4f7b2f