Windows 10: Hi having a similar issue with win 11

Discus and support Hi having a similar issue with win 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; canon said its a corrupt wia file. I as well as canon rep have deleted and installed everything multiple times, can you help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by justyn woznicki, Dec 14, 2023.

1. Hi having a similar issue with win 11

canon said its a corrupt wia file. I as well as canon rep have deleted and installed everything multiple times, can you help?

:)

justyn woznicki, Dec 14, 2023
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 14, 2023
  3. Anak Win User
    Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

Hi having a similar issue with win 11 264204d1579788485t-optical-drive-issue-send-.png

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

4. Jerry8A Win User

Hi having a similar issue with win 11

Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Hi having a similar issue with win 11 264148d1579727363t-optical-drive-issue-screenshot-12-.png

Hi having a similar issue with win 11 264149d1579727409t-optical-drive-issue-screenshot-10-.png

Hi having a similar issue with win 11 264150d1579727247t-optical-drive-issue-screenshot-11-.png

Jerry8A, Dec 14, 2023
Thema:

Hi having a similar issue with win 11

1. Hi having a similar issue with win 11 - Similar Threads - having similar issue

2. Hi having a similar issue with win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi having a similar issue with win 11: canon said its a corrupt wia file. I as well as canon rep have deleted and installed everything multiple times, can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-having-a-similar-issue-with-win-11/6ccf4f19-a5a4-4f68-a1e8-4efe694bb78b
  3. Hi , I have an issue with my win activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi , I have an issue with my win activation: Couple of days ago, including today I wanted to change the win 11 home edition key from my pc with my win 11 pro key from my laptop , I've done the necessary steps , including clearing and removing from my laptop , changed the key to the PC home edition, and now my PC is...
  4. Hi , I have an issue with my win activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi , I have an issue with my win activation: Couple of days ago, including today I wanted to change the win 11 home edition key from my pc with my win 11 pro key from my laptop , I've done the necessary steps , including clearing and removing from my laptop , changed the key to the PC home edition, and now my PC is...
  5. Hi I am having issues with onedrive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I am having issues with onedrive.: I cannot find the app on my laptop, only the version of it within my files. When I went to install the app, it says I can't because I have a newer version of OneDrive already installed, but when I tried to uninstall OneDrive from my laptop, it says "This file does not have an...
  6. Hi, Im having issue with EWS conncetivity.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, Im having issue with EWS conncetivity.: My company is using Blackberry UEM.We're testing connectivity between Blackberry BEMS and Microsoft Exchange right now.BEMS is a mobile notification system.We keep getting the error "no autodiscovery point found" while testing.We contacted BlackBerry support, but they are...
  7. Hi, Im having issue with EWS conncetivity.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hi, Im having issue with EWS conncetivity.: My company is using Blackberry UEM.We're testing connectivity between Blackberry BEMS and Microsoft Exchange right now.BEMS is a mobile notification system.We keep getting the error "no autodiscovery point found" while testing.We contacted BlackBerry support, but they are...
  8. hi im having this issue with a program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hi im having this issue with a program: i asked some people out there and they said that maybe the dll is blocked but it does not seem like is blocked See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text **************...
  9. Hi Win full screen issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hi Win full screen issue: for unknown reason, full screen will not go to full. There is a 1/4" blacked out area on top, left and right side. display settings set at 100%. What to try? Reboot doesd nothing never played games. Mouse disappears under this black area...
  10. Similar PC Issues?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Similar PC Issues?: Hello, attached are screen shots from the bios of my build/system. If you need any more information let me know. I will also write in specs (driver versions etc) System specs AMD 2600k Ryzen 5 Windows 10 64 bit (legitimate) 1050 ti GPU Manufacturer Gigabyte....